ENTP
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (Lionlike)

Member Questionnaire 1 (Lionlike)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is in people. Physical, mental, and personal.

Love is what we do when we are being consistent towards those we love. The actions which take place in reference to the object. Regardless of whether the object is a person or money or sensations or possessions of some kind.
    What are your most important values?
    Truth, courage, humor
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    Christianity. Because I can't escape it. Life has no meaning without it. I'm not just being dramatic; it's how I understand the world.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    War is glorious and brutal. I think it strengthens people. And breaks many more. I hope I would serve well in warfare.

Power is important. It is control in a given situation. Or perceived control, which amounts to control because others respond to their flawed perception. Power brings respect when it is used well. It brings fear when it is used badly. If it is abused, in the long run it gets taken away, whether by a bigger boss or by the police or by whatever force has the power to topple you.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I have had long conversations about many different academic subjects. Also perceptions of people. Also what other people are interested in. My interests are in the humanities and social sciences, in total. Anything involving people which I think I could use to understand myself or society or individuals.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    No. Nothing is more dull. No. I don't want to get fat, and I don't want to be weak, and I want to be able to move myself. Slightly exaggerated, but as long as everything is functioning, I'm good.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    I don't do them. I do stuff on like a two week schedule. Unless it's like dishes. Waste of time . . .
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Tolkien and Jane Austen
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    I haven't cried since the death of a close relative. Lots of things make me smile. Anything incongruous, or if I make a silly mistake.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    When I am deep in conversation with a very interesting person.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Various stuff . . . lazy at times, unscheduled at times, arrogant, too focused on myself.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    People are generally very impressed without adequate foundation. I think I'm pretty versatile in conversation.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    organization
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    no.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like people who like to talk seriously, but who still have a sense of humor and are 'quick-witted'.

I get along with ISFJ, ISTP, ISTJ, ESFJ on an even keel. I think ESTPs are elemental, but have only had them in my family and not as friends. I have had stimulating conversations with INTPs, maybe INTJs, INFJs, ENTPs
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    That's how life works. Someone like me.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I would want them to be able to think. I want them to be tall, smart, and nice-looking; I can't control any of that, but maybe I can help them to be independent thinkers.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Inwardly I might feel sick if they made some claim that was horrific (I am a Nazi), but ordinarily I wouldn't feel anything. I would think, "That's wrong", and outwardly I would ask them why they believed that. Then I would try to flesh out their reasoning and figure out where they were wrong. I might nudge them in the right direction, but I wouldn't tell them they were wrong.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I am figuring things out . . . I interact with it well at a light level and at a moderate level, but I don't think I get to the heart of any group. I see people as a whole as being an amazing system of interactions. That's why I love typology; it helps describe the beauty of the different kinds of people. Although I won't pretend to be perfect; due to my own perspective, I think some are more fascinating than others.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I choose friends that I trust a lot mainly based on cultural background. I'm in essentially an international student situation, so this should be understandable. However, I choose other friends based on whether they are 'good people' or 'good conversationalists'.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Ignore them. Or try to make friends if I am bored.

TIM
    ENTP
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, this is a VI addition because I think VI is fun but not accurate. So I think it would be a big error to try to do it in isolation; maybe it can make some difference though in association with a questionnaire? I doubt that as well, but you never know . . . I think people are more likely to reply to me because it is more interesting if you can see the person you write about.1217131811a.jpg1122131632.jpg

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

hello, welcome to the forum etc.

Unfortunately, I get no impressions from your questionnaire and I shouldn't VI!

TIM
    ENTP
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    hello, welcome to the forum etc.

Unfortunately, I get no impressions from your questionnaire and I shouldn't VI!
    Did I not fill out the questionnaire in enough detail?
    "I wish life was not so short," he thought. "Languages take such a time, and so do all the things one wants to know about."

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

hmm, possibly...it may be more the fault of the questionnaire, whether through the choice of questions or being too rigid. Sorry I can't be more help

TIM
    ENTP
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's all good.
    "I wish life was not so short," he thought. "Languages take such a time, and so do all the things one wants to know about."

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Hello. I'm fascinated about your VI. If you would would you please post a picture or if you want would you please PM me one?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

LSE or SEE >D