TIM
    EII sx/so
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Some of the best drivers in the world are Se ignoring SLI

Se is a function related to static apprehension of qualities of object, color, texture, etc. How is that related to driving? Not at all. Every driver can see. In fact sometimes Se base types are infamous for getting into accidents because they rush through, push through something ignoring it's consequences and getting into accidents or breaking things because of their actions whereas some other type may be extra cautious, be farsighted and plan ahead or just be more concerned about the lives of others in the car with them.

Se is not related to driving ability.

If you're scared of driving, then it comes from another place altogether.
    Ha an SLI I know loves driving and is very good at it

TIM
    EIE - Fe / E3 sp/so
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some of the best drivers in the world are Se ignoring SLI

Model A - The ignoring function is strong,

"This is a strong (3D according to Bukalov) but unconscious function. One generally has a good grasp of this function"

Therefore, it follows that someone with Se in 7th, such as your SLI example Maritsa, would have a natural affinity for Se tasks.
    "Moral crusaders with zeal but no ethical understanding are likely to give us solutions that are worse than the problems."
    Charles Colson, How Now Shall We Live?

Fe - EIE Harmonizing 3w2
    Married to my dual LSI
    1w9

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm wondering how a Se-base with anxiety issues, phobias or who's suffered trauma would pan out, since any sort of inadequacy in regards to dealing with practical/real-life situations seems to be associated with weak Se. Perhaps there'd be more of a propensity to push through it regardless.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am a bad driver, but I have attention issues, and I basically pay no attention to where I'm going. I accidentally went north today instead of south on the expressway, and I went an embarrassing distance before realizing what I did.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m afraid too. When I’m doing something like walking or biking longer than ~ 15 minutes I tend to space out – in a car it could be dangerous.
    I don’t like to make instant decisions.
    I don’t like to do several things at once: pedals, steering wheel, mirrors, people on the sidewalk , street light.
    It’s easy to drive in a parking lot, when my dad says when someone is coming - I stop the car. I can’t imagine driving (normal road) when something unexpected might happen.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

say a prayer before driving or being driven, works for me

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I have been in two bad accidents where others were in critical condition but I was barely hurt. I was not driving either time. The first accident a boyfriend's drunk brother drove us into a house and the second time a drunk biker was giving me a ride and we hit a curvy road and he lost control we flipped and ended up top down in a ditch. I was pretty young at the time and I was worried they would have to cut my hair because it was very long and when we flipped the back glass broke and my hair got trapped under the roof of the truck. Once the fire department determined the truck was not going to catch fire or explode they proceeded to dig me out.

The whole time they were digging me out they kept reassuring me that my face was not destroyed because I wiped my face and there was blood. All my wounds were superficial but they did have to use some tweezers or something to get the broken glass out of my head and one piece was under my left eye. I have no scars. The guy driving and the other passenger were both hurt. The driver was airlifted to the hospital with many internal injuries. It took him months to recover.

I am not afraid of cars but more apprehensive when others drive. I use my imaginary brakes on the passenger side, at times.

Edit: when the truck started flipping I automatically imagined a bubbled of protection surrounding me. It appears to have worked. It's these type of experiences that make me question why was I spared and others weren't. It used to be a guilt trip for me.
    Last edited by Aylen; 04-28-2014 at 03:34 AM. Reason: mistake...slow down girl

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I use my imaginary brakes on the passenger side, at times.

Glad you were barely hurt in those accidents you were involved in.
    And Lol, I also at times use imaginary brakes - its a pity they never work.

TIM
    LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me [Driving]: "AAAARRGGHH!"
    Passenger: "What's wrong, Clowns!?"
    Me: "I'm SO BORED!
    Warm Regards,

Clowns & Entropy

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What Maritsa? What did you say? EH?

TIM
    EIE - Fe / E3 sp/so
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Remembered a funny from years ago regarding driving ability. I was at an extended family camping trip we used to do. It was a provincial park, not remote camping. So you'd park your car at the entrance to the camp site. I took the car for some reason, I can't recall and was backing it into the spot it was in before. I ended up bumping a tree. Not very hard and no damage, since I was barely moving. But, I was only a few feet from everyone sitting around the ajoined sites, all of whom went, "Woahhhh"

I got out of the car slightly embarrassed. After enduring the shocked looks and teasing and "How could you manage to hit a huge tree that was RIGHT THERE??!!!" incredulous questioning, I blithely stated, "Hey, I'm usually a really good driver, and parker, but there's no trees in the mall parking lot."
    My ENTj brother-in-law laughed so hard.
    "Moral crusaders with zeal but no ethical understanding are likely to give us solutions that are worse than the problems."
    Charles Colson, How Now Shall We Live?

Fe - EIE Harmonizing 3w2
    Married to my dual LSI
    1w9

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabrielle View Post

My LSI husband amazes me at his lightening quick reflexes on the road. It's more than just reflexes though. I am quick and have therefore missed getting hit many times, but there have been other times when I haven't. Being able to attend to that much incoming concrete info drains me. Se is my mobilizing. So, I like it in certain ways but not the most skilled at it. Funnily enough, I used to think I was a brilliant and great driver. Fooling myself...

I think I'd actually be happy to get around by horse and carriage.
    My LSI ex could take control of a dangerous situation while driving and make the best of several fractions of a second. He saved us once from getting hit dead by a truck
    (after he explained everything to me, I understood what he meant). Apparently I was kind of absorbed in what I was saying during our discussion and have hardly noticed what was on the verge of happening. I mostly noticed his arm got all of a sudden more tense and his face grew still. So well, it's not like I'm always getting wrapped in thoughts or in some content I'm talking about, but without any doubt my reflexes are weaker than his - technically speaking. I don't mean sensing people or contexts that require strategic maneuvering of opportunities or info. Just in situations as the one I described. I attributed this to Se.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure how much of the OP is type related. However, what I have noticed is that sensors typically have a better control of speed and distance. Two Alpha NTs I know are not very consistent with the distance they maintain between cars and are not consistent with speed and don't always slow down as quickly as they should resulting in near fender benders as well as flying through turns. As a passenger, I can feel the lack of control but it doesn't seem to bother them as drivers. But that sort of thing I associate with weak Se. I'm not saying all with weak Se are bad drivers at all, but I don't think someone naturally strong with Se would drive with poor control in that manner unless they are just reckless.

Though I don't own a car and haven't driven as much as others, I do regulate my speed and distance very well, granted I like to keep more distance than less between myself and the car in front of me. I also can feel in my gut if I'm going too fast for the type of road I'm on. I don't care for driving at high speeds, in part because I'm not used to highways or freeways. I don't feel any desire to floor it, to go too fast, or to do anything otherwise reckless. I associate that with immaturity or being an adrenaline junkie more than anything else.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my guess is that between the two extremes of overconfidence and underconfidence, type mostly determines what *kind* of mistakes a person makes and by what dogmatic criterion s/he self-assesses as a "good driver". something like 90% of drivers identify as above averagely skilled, but my guess is they don't all mean the same thing by it.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It took me twice as many lessons as it does for the average person to get my licence. I was super bad in the beginnig, it's basically a miracle they let me pass. Here you need to go back to driving school after two years, to be evaluated etc. Luckily my evaluation teacher was super good (and LSE haha) and after just one lesson I've been driving a million times better than I used to. I'm still bad, but I don't consider myself a serious threat to anyone's safety anymore. My driving style just isn't very ecological and I'm bad at reading the traffic so I try to play it safe. I like driving tho, especially at night when the roads are empty and I can play good music it can be super relaxing.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Bad driving has to do with lack of attention rushin weather driving conditions recklessness irresponsibility...all kinds of things. I have friends of almost every type and driving accident trends varry. One SEI may be very cautious and another in their head to the point of living in their head. One SEE may pay perfect attention and another be a nurotic rush. I have Se as a conscious function and drive like a grandma being very worried of hurting others and my passangers. I pay full attention but I drive slowly
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

.... but I drive slowly
    Those drivers are usually the most dangerous!
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    I live in the heart pf car city...LA and I have a perfect driving recoed with no accidents...those numbers are very telling
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I live in the heart pf car city...LA and I have a perfect driving recoed with no accidents...those numbers are very telling
    That's very typical of slow drivers indeed: they themselves are often not involved in the accidents they cause .... ;-)
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

That's very typical of slow drivers indeed: they themselves are often not involved in the accidents they cause .... ;-)
    Hahaha
    -

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My father (LSE, fwiw) says the same thing. And there's a lot of truth to it. Drivers who are reckless are bad enough, but most accidents are caused by drivers who aren't paying attention or are set up by going way under the speed limit.

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    My father (LSE, fwiw) says the same thing. And there's a lot of truth to it. Drivers who are reckless are bad enough, but most accidents are caused by drivers who aren't paying attention or are set up by going way under the speed limit.
    How does that work? The not paying attention I understand (though I imagine they would/could also be in the accident) but by driving slowly... I don't understand, explain it for me.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mfckr View Post
    Because slow drivers disrupt the flow of traffic—if most on a road are driving ~100km/h, while one person insists on driving 80km/h, that's going to create problems.

Yah but I can understand how it could create jams and disrupt flow but how does it make slow drivers so dangerous?

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The ensuing disruptions facilitate accidents to occur?
    I don't see it. I can better understand how a speeding vehicle can cause an accident.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both slow and fast drivers can cause accidents but I hate slow drivers more because I'm an impatient fuck.
    lol, I can be quite impatient when driving also. I wonder if it's the response of impatient drivers that cause the accidents though, rather than the slow drivers themselves. I mean they would have to go super super slow to actually cause an accident... e.g be still in the middle of a junction after the lights turn red.

InvisibruJim

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Geminatronix View Post
    lol, I can be quite impatient when driving also. I wonder if it's the response of impatient drivers that cause the accidents though, rather than the slow drivers themselves. I mean they would have to go super super slow to actually cause an accident... e.g be still in the middle of a junction after the lights turn red.
    When learning to drive in the Netherlands the principle is: within the bounds of traffic laws, go with the flow. One shouldn't force a particular flow by creatively using the bounds of traffic laws. E.g. in the Netherlands there is no minimum speed on highways (there used to be, but they abolished it). Still, if you drive 60 kmph on a highway where 120kmph is allowed and most people drive around 100-120kmph, you can be fined for not going with the flow and be a potential danger to other drivers. An extreme example, but sometimes you do run into overaged ladies in tiny cars who drive like this.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When learning to drive in the Netherlands the principle is: within the bounds of traffic laws, go with the flow. One shouldn't force a particular flow by creatively using the bounds of traffic laws. E.g. in the Netherlands there is no minimum speed on highways (there used to be, but they abolished it). Still, if you drive 60 kmph on a highway where 120kmph is allowed and most people drive around 100-120kmph, you can be fined for not going with the flow and be a potential danger to other drivers. An extreme example, but sometimes you do run into overaged ladies in tiny cars who drive like this.

Yes I understand this. I know how slow driving can also cause disturbances in traffic I'm just not convinced they are more dangerous than speeding drivers or reckless drivers. I see no real indication or reason for that at all. Apart from possibly causing road rage which may lead to panic/mistakes/accidents.

InvisibruJim

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I understand this. I know how slow driving can also cause disturbances in traffic I'm just not convinced they are more dangerous than speeding drivers or reckless drivers. I see no real indication or reason for that at all. Apart from possibly causing road rage which may lead to panic/mistakes/accidents.
    For the record: I myself never said anything about speeding or reckless drivers.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the record: I myself never said anything about speeding or reckless drivers.
    Yeah but you did say that 'those drivers' (in ref to slow drivers) are usually the most dangerous. If they are usually the most dangerous it stands to reason that there is an implication they are more dangerous than reckless or speeding drivers.

Wow, doe stat make sense, just looked over it and all i see is squiggles.

InvisibruJim

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah but you did say that 'those drivers' (in ref to slow drivers) are usually the most dangerous. If they are usually the most dangerous it stands to reason that there is an implication they are more dangerous than reckless or speeding drivers.

Wow, doe stat make sense, just looked over it and all i see is squiggles.
    Ah I see. Well, the context in which i said that, was a bit different. I was just pulling Maritsa's leg, hence the way I phrased it.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

'deep thoughts' with K4M:
    you don't gotta be hungry to eat steak.
    you don't gotta be thirsty to drink vodka.
    you don't gotta be dishonest to count cards.
    you don't gotta be pissed off to hate fuck.
    you don't gotta be bloodthirsty to spill blood.
    you don't gotta be Se to drive well.
    'deep thoughts'...with K4M

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Yah but I can understand how it could create jams and disrupt flow but how does it make slow drivers so dangerous?
    Slow drivers often have bad timing and will pull out in front of me forcing me to swerve into the other lane or slam on my brakes (if there is a car blocking me from safely going around them). If they must be slow at least pull out fast enough to get into a lane without a fast approaching car in it. Also when slow drivers get into the fast lane and drive 10-20 mph under the speed limit when the slow lane is completely open. This can cause accidents by having to pass on the wrong side and being unable to see another car in your blind spot. It is harder for me to pass on the right... it is much smoother when I pass someone on the left.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Slow drivers often have bad timing

Do you believe the two to be synonymous?

I just see it as the people wanting to go faster being irritated. Obviously I don't think people should go against the flow of traffic that's plain idiotic. Why anyone driving slowly would chose to drive in the middle lane when the slow lane is free is beyond me, does that happen much? I don't ever see that.

I don't drive on motorways because I am afraid of having an accident, which is an irrational response to some situations I have had. I do however drive at normal speeds on city roads, sometimes i drive pretty fast too. I have never had an accident... in seven years. I also passed my test first time (which surprised me).

InvisibruJim

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Do you believe the two to be synonymous?

I just see it as the people wanting to go faster being irritated. Obviously I don't think people should go against the flow of traffic that's plain idiotic. Why anyone driving slowly would chose to drive in the middle lane when the slow lane is free is beyond me, does that happen much? I don't ever see that.

I don't drive on motorways because I am afraid of having an accident, which is an irrational response to some situations I have had. I do however drive at normal speeds on city roads, sometimes i drive pretty fast too. I have never had an accident... in seven years. I also passed my test first time (which surprised me).
    I will say I see a connection between slow drivers and bad timing but I don't think that all slow drivers have bad timing. It depends on other contributing factors. Sometimes it is just a lack of awareness. I am like you. Passed test first time. Only accidents I was responsible for was a bumped fender when I was in an altered state of mind, not drug related. Never been the cause of any bad accidents even though I have been in them with other drivers. I usually will assess driving skills of others the first time I ride with them and do not really change my mind once I see for myself. My mom always trusted me more to drive her from age 16 on. She has been in several accidents which were her fault in the sense that she did not anticipate the effects of snow, ice or rain or speed of others. I trust myself so much behind the wheel that I don't use my seat-belt unless I have a "bad feeling" that day. I do ask everyone else to put theirs on though. I am only reckless with my own life...so I don't put other people's lives in danger whether they are in my car or the car next to me.

I love driving on parkways, expressway, interstate... any open roads. I have experienced road hypnosis which is kinda frightening.

YWIMW

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it is a question of anticipation. When you drive a lot, you get used to certain patterns of behavior. Someone behaving outside the normal pattern of behavior is more likely to be hit or cause a wreck because people are anticipating certain behaviors.

My IEE friend is a good driver, but was in an accident two days ago. A driver in front of her pulled into a parking lot and then slowed way down with part of his car still out on a busy highway. There was no one else in front of him in the parking lot. He was just slowing down because he was from out of town and was feeling confused. My friend saw him turning, and saw that the parking lot was empty as it usually was, and she anticipated that he would keep moving since there were no cars in front of him. Since she wasn't expecting him to almost completely stop, she kept on driving at her normal speed and couldn't keep from hitting him when he unexpectedly slowed down.

Those defensive driver courses are boring, but they are useful because they remind you of unexpected things that can happen, and you are more hopefully more cautious because of that.
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't drive because I feel like I would be too absent-minded. I have problems with noticing details and changes in my environment and it takes a lot of effort for me to stay focused on my souroundings.I bump into things, walk in the wrong direction and trip over even when on foot, so I probably shouldn't be behind the wheel

But I have lots of INXX friends who are perfectly normal drivers, so I'm sure it's not quantum physics

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    I don't drive because I feel like I would be too absent-minded. I have problems with noticing details and changes in my environment and it takes a lot of effort for me to stay focused on my souroundings.I bump into things, walk in the wrong direction and trip over even when on foot, so I probably shouldn't be behind the wheel

But I have lots of INXX friends who are perfectly normal drivers, so I'm sure it's not quantum physics
    Spoken just like an INFp. Have you seen the ESTJ INFJ video?
    -

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Spoken just like an INFp. Have you seen the ESTJ INFJ video?
    Hm, no, I haven't. Why? Can you send me the link?

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

For me it's something learned ...as so many things in life. I think Sensing people are naturally a bit better at driving. STs in particular. I know a ILI-Ni who didn't get into any accidents (it's kind of hard in Germany), but he'd always piss me off for driving too slow when we happened to be in the same car. Not to mention that once he missed the right route cause he didn't see some signs on time.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Hm, no, I haven't. Why? Can you send me the link?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPeDAVDfS10
    -

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast