Thread: ESTp experience with Extravered Sensing Se

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default ESTp experience with Extravered Sensing Se

I've ask SLE this before, but usually it's been verbal. Please write a paragraph or so describing a scenic place you've visited.

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably India. India had this breathtaking appeal I've never sen before. It was so mysterious, so different than the rest of the world. The people in India wore customary garb and it still seemed like another world I'd never seen before. The temples reminded me of a place far away I'd only read in books, it was crazy. I could hear the instruments in my head, those instruments i'd hear in Encarta 96 as a kid, or mysterious places far away. Although some places were dirty and poor, the main feature was the lack of westernization. I want to go again one day to feel that mysterious feeling again.

TIM
    SEE-Se | 7w8 so/sp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Our old family vacation spot is in a little community called Maggie Valley, NC. What makes is so special isn't so much where it is, but how we've always gotten there. You can take I-40 to it and be there in just ten minutes off the exit. But, where's the fun in that?

We always take the main road out of the Cherokee reservation and go, literally, over the mountain to get into Maggie Valley. This drive is, quite simply, AMAZING! It's a long, windy, VERY scenic road with great views of the surrounding mountains! On a clear day, you can see for miles and miles and miles while getting an absolutely great view of EXACTLY why the Great Smoky Mountains get that name! Once you descend into the valley (which is, itself, an adventure), you are completely surrounded by said mountains! In the morning, I'd argue that there are few more beautiful places in the United States. Even on a foggy morning, you just want to sit and take everything in forever and ever. It really is too bad that it's become kind of a tourist destination, because it would otherwise be a hidden paradise.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This isn't my experience but an SLE friend who hates writing kept a travel journal one time. The preface to it was something like, "this is really boring unless you were there, and even then it's pretty boring." He basically described what he did each day so dryly and matter-of-factly you would think it was written by a Te-ego.