In discussion with some members in the chat box I was discussing how I was considering one Socionics theory that Olga told me some Russian Socionist created that 'introverted' functions consider the internal constituents of the information they study while 'extroverted' functions consider how they can move around the external nature of that information to change the process of how multiple pieces of information behave.

I think there is some validity in cross checking this kind of information communicative definition with Model A or better, B with its functional dimensionality to provide a clearly definition of type based upon interaction that moves away from spurious type descriptions and bland and non-cognitively founded facial recognition.

Has anyone came upon such a treatise?

Examples (but likely inaccurate and better worded by others, function and attitude descriptions, merely to give something to keep the thread alive...):

Irrational

Si - Focuses on the texture and internal constituents of an individual object, it's weight, it's properties, it's taste.
Se - Focuses on the ability to move about an object and manipulate it's physical form or the total environment.

Ni - Focuses on the essence of an idea to appreciate how the idea and it's properties will evolve through time and pressure
Ne - Focuses on how an idea can be extrapolated or merged with other ideas to define alternative ideas

Rational

Ti - Considers the algorithm to solve x to y and how to 'optimise' the route to define rational outcomes.
Te - Considers how systematic processes can be interchanged or resources can be invested, empirically to define the system

Fi - Considers the intent and truthfulness of emotional information received to define interpersonal relationships and ethics.
Fe - Considers the design of an emotive message and these are being interchanged to define interpersonal relationships.