Thread: Member Questionnaire (Sheuho)

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (Sheuho)

Member Questionnaire 1 (Sheuho)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    The definition of beauty is very subjective, it depends on the person and here's how I define it : To find something appealing of a person.
    And love to me is liking how your beloved is awful.
    What are your most important values?
    Securing future, doing what is supposed to, not being shallow, wisdom, being stoic, having pure core, balance and delaying happiness.
    I also like security, objectiveness, justice and fairness, mercy, superiority, and nobility in mind and manner.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I do, because they make sense.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    I hate wars, but they are essential at times and I find wars interesting.
    Power? It is anything that makes you superior whether you own it or get it from an outer source.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Things I elaborated about : Theories, cosmos, video games, psychology, MBTI, systems, programming, fantasies
    Interests : Drawing, designing, understanding, analyzing plots and military\war styles, psychological complexion, difficult romance, learning languages and phonetics and theoretical music and musical principles, and coding, coding, coding.
    Why? Maybe because they are all about designing and imagining scenarios, and understanding how things look simple out of complexity, and there is kind of coding in each of them.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Yes interested, yes focused but not always and not too much, but it's a yes.
    I have times when I become over concerned and a health nut, but at times I never bother, it's like shifts.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    Ugly most of the time.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Book about how medicine became political weapon, book about religion, film about repealing atheism, series about an organization and how relationships were directed by it, book about famous equestrians\warriors, dictionaries, development of fashion through centuries, IQ tests.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Cry : emotional movies, depression, Holy Book, missing someone, for beloved ones' sorrows.
    Smile : honesty, irony sometimes, jokes with twists and instant jokes, understanding something new or complex, INTJs.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    I really don't, but I feel my best among smart people but it still makes me question my intelligence and that's one of my biggest insecurities.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    People think poorly of me in general close family think I am aimless and sometimes weak and not confident enough, strangers thing the right opposite. I've been told I'm scary many times.
    I hate how weak my power of will is, I hate how I delay things to the last moment, I hate thinking but not doing, and I hate how bad I am at the core and when I am alone.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    Some have told me I am smart, artistic and creative and problem dealer.
    I like myself to the top when I engage my imagination with learning so I code info and make them in symbols and systems and patterns, when I see how simple things came out of complexity and precision. I like my brain when it functions the best.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Dealing with sensory and social things.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Yes, I don't know the causes but maybe because of not having courage to face what will come out of breaking the routine.
    My reaction was just wishing to change and not wishing to.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I adore highly intelligent, objective, logical, stoic people who have white cores, or trying to have one.
    I went along well with theoretical people who are smart and are capable of talking about principles and systems and fantasy.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I feel hunger about them but also afraid.
    I want a perfect white-core INTJ. Smart, interesting, sadist and unstoppably thinking, yet with a pure and white core.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    Concerns : Knowledge and excellent education, sane thinking, creativity, balance.
    Measures : Freeing myself to them, being aware of their development, supplying them with suitable energy valve.
    Why : Because I think it is important.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Inward : "I will refer to a resource to see what I should do"
    Outward : I will do what I think is right, I will tell them what I know at that time what I am supposed to tell them, and them I will take myself back until I know what to do. This is a theoretical attitude, what I think I will do actually : I will show them amazement and ask yes\no questions that won't let them know what my real attitude is until I refer to a resource.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I feel like a stranger right after I feel belonging. I think I don't belong here.
    Prevalent social problem : Obliviousness
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    First I check their thinking capacity, if they passed, I check their cores, if they passed, I check their psychological health, if they passed, I mark them as "can be open to them"
    But I usually am not completely open around people no matter how close.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Like a polite douchebag. Shy, insecure, trying to seem normal to normal people, polite and formal.
    Last edited by Sheuho; 04-23-2014 at 01:11 PM.