Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Writing a letter to the INFp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Writing a letter to the INFp

Ok...so I did that. Wrote a long ass email, every advice I've sought out from friends and family have all basically said the same thing...and it just felt right. So I sent one stating everything I thought, felt, and that he's worth it etc. Basically the points mentioned above in my own way. So...we shall see.
    Yesterday I knew nothing, today I know that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HAHA I havent felt anything negative yesterday and today as far as IEI-guy goes...so I think that was a temporary negativity-outburst, which I havent had today...but felt I needed.

I am full of shit.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ESTP View Post
    HAHA I havent felt anything negative yesterday and today as far as IEI-guy goes...so I think that was a temporary negativity-outburst, which I havent had today...but felt I needed.

I am full of shit.
    Well aren't you just so fucking lucky. I'm getting drunk, and seeing my friend.

My emotions in general feel all over the fucking place. And I get kind of negative at times, and then try and cover up with positive things. And so I can talk about the positive things to blank out all the negative things.

AND YOU HAVEN'T EVEN FELT ANYTHING NEGATIVE.

So you should feel fortunate. You're like nice and stable and you have .. an IEI .. that doesn't want a relationship .. which at least is a grounded concept.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    Well aren't you just so fucking lucky. I'm getting drunk, and seeing my friend.

My emotions in general feel all over the fucking place. And I get kind of negative at times, and then try and cover up with positive things. And so I can talk about the positive things to blank out all the negative things.

AND YOU HAVEN'T EVEN FELT ANYTHING NEGATIVE.

So you should feel fortunate. You're like nice and stable and you have .. an IEI .. that doesn't want a relationship .. which at least is a grounded concept.
    how is that not negative??

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krae View Post
    o, blueprints for the people who'd like to modify their natural behaviour

I'm not a "controlling super alpha male" so I'm chickening out of this topic
    ahhaha thanks for the heads up??

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krae View Post
    I'm not a "controlling super alpha male" so I'm chickening out of this topic
    I don't think "controlling" is the key word but "confident".
    If I would have to guess about how to become this (I'm not) I would say... improved physical abilities like: power, stamina, flexibility combined with a dash of "f*ck them all" carelessness... Kinda like stepping into the dance ring and doing your moves not caring what people think, just having fun...
    "What is love?"
    "The total absence of fear," said the Master.
    "What is it we fear?"
    "Love," said the Master.

I chose Love

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

yan know estp... you remind me of something..

when i was young, i went through this period of time that i used to kind of "give lectures" on how people should behave towards me. so that they know, and have no excuse to be oblivious.

not everyone responded positively. although some people - it's like i only had to say a little, and it's like they could complete. or they could show understanding in a way, so that i didn't have to say. which would shortcut, and then i wouldn't have to bother.

now the thing is,

there are certain behaviours i expect people to have. and i don't always voice them, but sometimes, i get irritated or agitated when people keep acting the wrong way, and i feel like i have to say how they should behave.

now, this brings into account more than one problem. some people don't ilke adapting their behaviour to others. and some people find it hard to change their behaviour too quickly, and need time.

oh, and three, you know it's a pain in the ass having to go to all this work. and it's so much easier when relations are open/honest/easy/familiar etc, you know what to expect, what will happen etc. and then when people act "strange", or in a way you're unfamiliar with there'll be a kind of automatic reaction of "what is that about".

anyway for me when i get comfortable with someone, i drop lots of words. it's like i don't want to say "how are you" to anyone that i'm too familar with because then they'll just be like "i'm very well" or like "i'm pregnant, the baby is due any moment now".

you know, cos it's like either, you do the whole fake "yes i am very, and how are you" and it's like obviously superficial and overdone. or it'll be like - say some bullshit thing that obviously isn't true.

but then it's like if you're not so familiar only a few people will try saying something silly. and i suppose a lot of people give a kind of half-phased "i'm okay".

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Merc...those lectures on how to behave with me...is for people who express a need for guidance for the most part, unless they step on a stupid-stone...then I will smak them up-side the head and put them back on the right track.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Merc...those lectures on how to behave with me...is for people who express a need for guidance for the most part, unless they step on a stupid-stone...then I will smak them up-side the head and put them back on the right track.
    I had a long thing. Have you herad the song Devil's Dance my Metallica.

It goes something like:

Yeah, I feel you too
    Feel those things you do
    In your eyes I see a fire that burns
    To free the you
    That's wanting through
    Deep inside you know
    The seeds I plant will grow

One day you will see
    And dare to come down to me
    Yeah, c'mon, c'mon now take the chance
    That's right
    Let's dance

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a long thing. Have you herad the song Devil's Dance my Metallica.

It goes something like:

Yeah, I feel you too
    Feel those things you do
    In your eyes I see a fire that burns
    To free the you
    That's wanting through
    Deep inside you know
    The seeds I plant will grow

One day you will see
    And dare to come down to me
    Yeah, c'mon, c'mon now take the chance
    That's right
    Let's dance
    JAI HO!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

UGH im contemplating dying my hair back to blonde. It's black right now...but ever time I go through something I consider a big deal...unfavourable big deal...I like to change something about myeslf...and 9.9/10 it's my hair colour. I.....ugh.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

JAI HO!
    What the fuck does that mean.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

UGH im contemplating dying my hair back to blonde. It's black right now...but ever time I go through something I consider a big deal...unfavourable big deal...I like to change something about myeslf...and 9.9/10 it's my hair colour. I.....ugh.
    Well do something else then. Stop going with the familiar. Take a risk, do something different.

Wear a dress, shave your head.

I don't know. Maybe it's good. I've always had this thing against blondes. What's sven worse is when blonde girls dye their hair black. But their face is to pale. And they just look silly.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What the fuck does that mean.
    I learned tonight....it means, "Hali" or "Halleluja" in hindi. I only know it cuz of "slumdog millionarie" song "Jai Ho"

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

I learned tonight....it means, "Hali" or "Halleluja" in hindi. I only know it cuz of "slumdog millionarie" song "Jai Ho"

YouTube - Pussycat Dolls - Jai Ho (Official Full Music Video) Feat. AR Rahman HQ
    Hey, that's cool. Really sexual girls scare me. But it can be kind of fun.

Actually as far as forward girls go, I like the ones, that when sitting in a group will go kind of bright, and then it's like they'll stand up with their arm kind of lightly against their stomach/abdomen, and then they'll kind of keep approaching with caution, and then their arm around you and then kind of go behind you, and crouch a bit whilst their arm is still kind of around you.

And it's like they're light, and kind of present, and you've just met them. But it's not like forced/against, and it's like they'll still aware of what they can and cannot do.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, that's cool. Really sexual girls scare me. But it can be kind of fun.
    Man...Nicole Scherzinger is alright in the video...cuz even tho she sluts it up a bit, she still can pull off the "indian" look...but those other ho's should be disposed of.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

but then there are the sexual girls, who are just like "i can get any guy i want", "i broke up with a guy because", " i'm not looking for a relationship" blah blah blah... and it's like sometimes they can be loose and easy... but it's like there's all this emotional torment bullshit in there too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's just an immaturity thing.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Man...Nicole Scherzinger is alright in the video...cuz even tho she sluts it up a bit, she still can pull off the "indian" look...but those other ho's should be disposed of.
    i didn't even notice them

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

y'know, there was this strange drunk girl on a bus today. and she kind of looked at me, and said that she didn't make me laugh. she made everyone else laugh. i said "i don't laugh", and it was weird.

cos i thought she was kind of repulsive, and drunk, and talked too much. but she went on and on to these other guys about how she was a whore, getting a motel blah blah. you know, attention seeking, try and pull in the guys... nothing lost to lose.. bedraggled alcoholic girl, who is probably reasonably street wise, but kind of drunk too.

anyway,

i suppose she was trying to make people laugh. that's why she was acting kind of outlandish. but she was kind of annoying, and irreverent.

but she actually looked straight at me. and most girls don't do that. it's like most girls are actually pretty shy in foreign situations.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

i was just thikning about the strange way i use of speaking, when i like "add" to what to someone else is about.

it's like if i want to say something to someone.. that they may take offence to .. and i don't want to force them to be any way or such, it's ilke i kind of speak as if things are a continuation, and it's like i hold it as a weak easily changed view that can go over the top.. not to try and change ... but to allow change... to trigger.. but not force a perception.

it's meant to be light.. not hard..

and i just realised, it must come across strangely online.

just try to imagine picking off lint

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OH...the job thing...is not an issue by any means. I dont have a job cuz I don't need one for the next two years. Not that I'm bragging, just elaborating that I wasn't laid off or fired, just don't need to go work.

I dont know...I usually don't get like this. Or I over think situations. But, as of the day when it all came out, I seeminly lost my appetite. It's not something I do on purpose, cuz I heart food. But, I just can't stand to eat right now, food repulses me.

Maybe, it has something to do with subconciously, trying to "control" something. Like the hair thing...it really comes down to satisfying my need to control my circumstances and a change of appearance is just that. However, if I'm developing an eating-disorder or a borderline one due to this bullshit control issues I have...then I'm in trouble. That's a head-shrink type situation. At least I recognize it...but this is a little more seirous than just changing hair-colour.

I must admit, the prospect of losing some poundage is appealing...the reason behind it really is of concern a little more...or it should be. I have at least that many marbles to see it.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

OH...the job thing...is not an issue by any means. I dont have a job cuz I don't need one for the next two years. Not that I'm bragging, just elaborating that I wasn't laid off or fired, just don't need to go work.

I dont know...I usually don't get like this. Or I over think situations. But, as of the day when it all came out, I seeminly lost my appetite. It's not something I do on purpose, cuz I heart food. But, I just can't stand to eat right now, food repulses me.

Maybe, it has something to do with subconciously, trying to "control" something. Like the hair thing...it really comes down to satisfying my need to control my circumstances and a change of appearance is just that. However, if I'm developing an eating-disorder or a borderline one due to this bullshit control issues I have...then I'm in trouble. That's a head-shrink type situation. At least I recognize it...but this is a little more seirous than just changing hair-colour.

I must admit, the prospect of losing some poundage is appealing...the reason behind it really is of concern a little more...or it should be. I have at least that many marbles to see it.
    i don't know how much you're effected by the appetites of others. but quite a lot of people i know, will eat a sufficient amount, and quickly, and then there are some who will eat way slower/less, or just stop eating.

and it's like there's this split. but like if you tend to go towards the eating more, maybe you need to be with someone who can eat decently on their own, and it's like they keep eating, so you do, and you eat with them. and they'll make sure you keep eating. as weird as that sounds, when you start eating again, you'll probably find that you enjoy it, but you may have lost track/notice of that, because you're over-invested in your emotions. blame infp influence or somethign.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FML

I WISH!

I have NO appetite...like, when I go to eat something, I feel overwhemingly full that I cant even be close to food.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

maybe you need to drink some water first, and keep moving, and stop fucking sitting on your emotions. express yourself

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I must admit, the prospect of losing some poundage is appealing...
    Starving yourself is the worst way to do it! You will yo-yo back to the weight you had as soon as you will start eating. By not providing food to the body you push it into conservation mode and in that mode it starts to accumulate dramatically. You might even gain a few pounds.

The best way to lose weight is to SLOWLY reduce calories! SLOWLY! And shifting them towards morning.
    "What is love?"
    "What is it we fear?"
    "Love," said the Master.

I chose Love

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

y'know what the fuck, why am i expressing all this shit, when it's you with the problem...

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sigma View Post
    Starving yourself is the worst way to do it! You will yo-yo back to the weight you had as soon as you will start eating. By not providing food to the body you push it into conservation mode and in that mode it starts to accumulate dramatically. You might even gain a few pounds.

The best way to lose weight is to SLOWLY reduce calories! SLOWLY! And shifting them towards morning.
    every single girl thinks she's too fat.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

estp i saw heading, i think you shouldn't show us your letter to infp.

keep things private between you two.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FUCK...I'm not saying I'm doing it to lose weight. That was an anecdote to the situation.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

estp i saw heading, i think you shouldn't show us your letter to infp.

keep things private between you two.
    i dont care i will delete it after you read it...cuz this whole express you shit...im showing u...what i said...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

every single girl thinks she's too fat.
    That's why they invented the BMI.... when you go bellow the middle of the normal line and still see yourself as fat... it time to start looking for some psychological counseling.
    "What is love?"
    "What is it we fear?"
    "Love," said the Master.

I chose Love

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

FUCK...I'm not saying I'm doing it to lose weight. That was an anecdote to the situation.
    don't worry.. i picked up on that... he's kind of just having his own take on things.. just let it go..

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

That's why they invented the BMI.... when you go bellow the middle of the normal line and still see yourself as fat... it time to start looking for some psychological counseling.
    fuck off.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fuck off.
    I second that

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

i dont care i will delete it after you read it...cuz this whole express you shit...im showing u...what i said...
    i cut and paste it into a file... i'll delete it once i'm done with it.

i cross-related to this girl that i had issues with, who i tried to sum things up with, then this guy (that i know) made her fucking reinterpret what i said, as if it was something bad. FUCKING ASSHOLE.

anyway, that guy just likes to start shit sometimes, or something. he seems to somehow, like to take out his issues with his brother on me or something. you know, everyone's trying to control him. blah blah. passive aggressive bullshit.

But anyway, be careful. And remove it from public. Please.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i cut and paste it into a file... i'll delete it once i'm done with it.

i cross-related to this girl that i had issues with, who i tried to sum things up with, then this guy (that i know) made her fucking reinterpret what i said, as if it was something bad. FUCKING ASSHOLE.

anyway, that guy just likes to start shit sometimes, or something. he seems to somehow, like to take out his issues with his brother on me or something. you know, everyone's trying to control him. blah blah. passive aggressive bullshit.

But anyway, be careful. And remove it from public. Please.
    I did...obviously, for reasons we both understand.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have this feeling, he prolly is consulting his dad. He usually does, although he is in his late 20's he always consults him in major things (education for example) and what not...so perhaps he sought advice from him.

I dont know. Maybe not.....maybe he doesnt give a rats ass and pulled a seemingly emo fuck & chuck.

I know the fuck & chuck is not the case, cuz I know him better than that...but I sometimes wish that's how it was because it wouldnt be so fuckin hard.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

estp.. one thing is you're trying to cover a lot of things at once...

It's liek sometimes, a space has to be created... and a decision to trying working things through...

it that has been lost.. then talking about issues can lead to a kind of detached attitude with the other party.

but hey, i'm assuming you're assuming he's invested.

i'll have a cig, then try and read through it again. it's a lot of words.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fuck off.
    will do
    "What is love?"
    "What is it we fear?"
    "Love," said the Master.

I chose Love

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast