Thread: INFp seeks help with socionics

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question INFp seeks help with socionics

Help wanted!! — INFP attracting and relating only with schizophrenics and/or drug affected men

I had never heard of such thing as " Socionics" nor INFP's and so on. I just found out about it a few hours ago. It all started with me undergoing on a quest to find out why in the hell I seem to only attract, on emotional/romantic levels, guys who were diagnosed with schizophrenia and/or have been seriously affected by long term drug use.

The latest one seems to even have had been subjected to electroshock therapy, and I assume his case was terribly serious. Still, not only do I attract them but, much worse, i seem to get only attracted to them while being perfectly aware they'll never satisfy my own emotional needs ( which eventually ends up in perpetual torture taking over my own spirit). I need to talk to someone about this on a very serious level, fully conscious of our own human condition, attaining and addressing to such possibilities as astrology and natural/human science, opened and with empirical knowledge of what perceptions are and what lies beyond its doors, etc ( eastern and alternative knowledges are very much appreciated!!). I have also already become aware of my function (?!) as some kind of a healer — not by reading about it but by living it, i.e. experiencing it. Of course, I am not even pointing out other aspects to which I can relate to such description ( of INFP and psyches categorizations) since my main purpose here is not be any kind of afficcionatta to such revelation but yet in the hope to get an expert's feedback, or some kind of fair guidance.

TIM
    ILI ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    728 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

I spent years searching for answers to similar questions and at the end of my search the answer was more simple than I care to admit. In my perception the answer you seek is in your own post.

I have also already become aware of my function (?!) as some kind of a healer — not by reading about it but by living it, i.e. experiencing it.

But that probably isn't very satisfying so I leave it to the experts here to explain.

"When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My tip is to not date schizophrenics and/or drug affected men.

I know I only date non-schizophrenic and/or not drug affected women.