Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEI.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    SEI.
    no

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Clearly View Post
    no
    lol yes. too flirty visually facially expressive to be EII. EII are like my video, very visually inexpressive faces, not as friendly and flirty.

This is my natural state
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMAkzRoiDjg
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol yes. too flirty visually facially expressive to be EII. EII are like my video, very visually inexpressive faces, not as friendly and flirty.

This is my natural state
    but you're not EII

regardless, I see her friendliness and flirtatiousness as signs of positivism

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

but you're not EII

regardless, I see her friendliness and flirtatiousness as signs of positivism
    Whatever then. Good luck.
    -

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is my natural state
    I'm with Maritsa here.
    Not all EIIs are as inexpressive as you in this video Maritsa, but Mya as EII would be a huge surprise to me from VI standpoint.
    I'm much more similar to you in the way I act and speak. And I do think you are EII.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

neither of you are EII, especially not @Maritsa; she is far too loud and indelicate to be one

the obnoxiously large (and possibly misattributed) quote in her signature is all the evidence I need

she deliberately "plays up" her image as an EII, and I find it sickening

TIM
    Ne-EII 5w4 sp/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know much about VI but I notice that her eye movements (the sign of thinking) is something that I do. To Maritsa's point though I'm not as expressive in the face. The only thing I can think of is that she may be doing a lot of that because she's in "presentation mode" and is expressing herself in that manner for good appearance. She is in show business so that could be something that's she's learned to do, but I wouldn't see that as a natural act in an EII. So I wouldn't venture to guess say yes or no.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

neither of you are EII, especially not @Maritsa; she is far too loud and indelicate to be one

the obnoxiously large (and possibly misattributed) quote in her signature is all the evidence I need

she deliberately "plays up" her image as an EII, and I find it sickening
    I think there are threads in this forum that explain the behaviour (big quote) you dislike without excluding EII typing, but it's not my place to spell things out here.

when it comes to myself, I'm fairly certain of my typing and if you view it differently, it's your right to do so, but I disagree.

I agree with @OldPathWhiteClouds that once people are in show business it's more difficult to type them... but I'm not sure how many of those facial mannerisms can be "taught" to an extent in this video.

Then again I'm not that interested, she may be a good "actress" in the vid and we may well all be wrong.

edit:
    <- I've changed my mind regarding the part in cursive
    Last edited by aisa; 04-21-2014 at 08:48 PM.

TIM
    EII sx/so
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is my natural state
    This is true for me also, I think. I look like you a little in terms of expressions; I don't alot of what I'm feeling- even when I am very happy.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    This is true for me also, I think. I look like you a little in terms of expressions; I don't alot of what I'm feeling- even when I am very happy.
    -

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sup gurl