Thread: Empirical Data!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Empirical Data!

A Ti-ego very close to me is going through the process of updating his empirical data. Why? Because he's moved to a new country for the first time. He needs to "relearn" some things, or at least widen and update his existing pool of facts from which all his systems are formed. Actually he doesn't "need" to but if he does he can return to the same level of functioning he was at in his home country. Which is important to him.

From how I see my own ignoring function (Ne) I would say that it's easy to use. I'm trying to think of scenarios when I've felt inadequate with it and I can't really. Is that how it works with Ti and Te?? I mean the function of Te is by default so much more empirical so does it make a difference to a Ti-ego when their Te is not applicable to a situation, or something?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another thing this reminds me of is that IEIs and SLEs have the easiest time adapting to stressful changes in situation like immigration. The other dual pair are IEE and SLI, I think.

But EIE and LSI are called "monoliths," and they do not deal with this kind of stress well.

How would you try and make it easier for them?