Are There Any Good Population Distribution Statistics of Socionic Types?
I've been searching around Google attempting to find some statistics on percentages of socionic types in men and women. All I found was a very limited spread of about 200 people or people which are interested in taking the test which may skew the numbers. Anyone have this data?
type statistics by Filatova - http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...cs-by-Filatova
statistics of registered profiles at your-ideal.com forum/dating site - http://www.your-ideal.com/cgi-bin/faq.pl?act=stat
dugga dugga dun
I've crunched the stats on Socionics.us (including the Filatova set mentioned above) in spreadsheets and even took my own sample of people and typed (naturally the latter will be less accurate) but found common trends in both:
- By a small margin, the most common type for males was ILE
- By a small margin, the most common type for females was SEI
- From the above, males were slightly more likely to have a preference for intuition over sensing and females were slightly more likely to have a preference for sensing
- Alpha and Beta quadras tended to be somewhat better represented than Gamma and Delta
- EP was the most common temperament, followed by IP, then IJ and in last was EJ
- From the above, it was gleaned that irrational types are more common than rational types
- Males were noticeably more likely to be logical, and females ethical
- LIEs and LSEs were the least common types, with LSEs being slightly rarer than LIEs.
Thanks guys all of your information is awesome.
dugga dugga dun
The decimals are rounded, which means it won't add up to 100% exactly.
Originally Posted by William
Oh, I know the answer to this one: No.