Thread: How long until we have an official world government?

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How long until we have an official world government?

I was thinking about this, we have made progress towards one in leaps and bounds over the last fifty years. I imagine a sort of 1984 scenario, where there is a world government but still wars, between factions... how soon will it be (Chinese providing) until there is an official movement towards this. Europe is almost fully formed (needs tweaking) North America, Canada South America I don't see as a big problem... Africa, by far the largest continent, it would seem the corrupt officials could be swayed fairly easily (so far they have seemingly been doing a great job of that). South East Asia and parts of the Middle East is where I foresee difficulties. So what will happen with that?

are we awaiting waves of Chinese genocide? Will there ever be another World War? (read: apocalypse) Or will there be a cooling of spirits and a new world order?

I was thinking of an idealised version in the future where we will look back in history and find it so hard to understand how people could have stood by whilst current genocides the world over have taken place... as we do now with slavery. We do also do that with world war two and the German genocide of the Jews but most seem to have overlooked how many Russians were slaughtered in the second world war as that genocide is much more subtle... cannon fodder is/has been much more permissible even though many more times Russians died than did Jews. Of course the reasons are different and not in many ways comparable but in other they are.

I wonder if we will ever be a fully sustainable and peaceful world population. How can greed be eradicated, is it the human condition to always want more. Not just to develop but greed in itself. I wonder if we will be able to genetically manufacture these traits out in the future.

Will/would a world government ever be for the benefit of the whole world, or would it be another form of propigated corrupt domination?

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ath View Post

yeah, I really really love that site. I discovered it a couple of years ago and regularly do check backs. I was more looking for peoples opinions though.

Actually Ath, it looks like a lot more info has been added so thanks for directing me back there.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hopefully never

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Impossible to say but.... 20 years?
    If any 'genocides' happen, they will be done to fools.
    1984 is pretty juvenile.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Hmm, like Illuminati? Free Masons? New World Order kind of stuff? I am not big on any conspiracy theories a couple of my friends know that so they are constantly sending me stuff like this to change my mind. It's not changing my mind. Some of it just irritates me but this one isn't bad. It was entertaining.

I was sent this recently because of some of my fashion choices. I watched and found some of the info very interesting but my inner knowing tells me that this is all based on some mixed up fear based beliefs. I use numerology for everything but I admit I have always feared the #13 because of my superstitious, religious aunt.

One Goverment = United Nations

Not secret occult groups.

This is something I wrote in my blog recently.
    In the shower, just now, I had some random thoughts. Nature seeks to balance itself. There is no overpopulation in this world. When a geographic area experiences imbalance nature will balance it out. Like a tsunami that takes a couple hundred thousand lives, or a war. Natural disasters will cull out those who who want a way out. Maybe subconsciously they put themselves in the areas about to undergo a balancing. A nation that only allows for one child and values the male over the female will be balanced by nature. There is no other way to sustain that kind of environment.
    Every day babies are born and the elderly and sick die. That is nature's balance as well.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mfckrz View Post
    Most forecasts predict total world pop. plateauing @ ~9bil around 2050 and subsequently going into decline. It's kind of odd to realize that I'll probably still be alive when this happens, and that there'll probably never be that many living humans again.
    Whoa, if I live to that year, I'll be turning 62.