Hybrid View

TIM
    EII sx/so
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Unhealthy ESTJ?

Do estjs who are unhealthy not see other's perspectives in arguments? Or is it just part of their personality when they are upset?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

True empathy is rare. Most people are very narcissistic, esp. in american society- and will only ever truly see things from their point of view. I guess the older I get and the more I grow up the more I realize how futile it is to try to get people to see things 'my way' - even if I am meeting them halfway and seeing things through their way because sadly it doesn't work that way.

A positive thing about narcissists is they usually won't kill you unless you purposefully set yourself up in a really victimy situation where you are alone & helpless with no witnesses, so just avoid that and you'll be alright. But yeah, never expect equal heartfelt exchange with most ppl and please cherish/hold onto the rare rare rare few u can do that with. lol

TIM
    EII sx/so
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL. I already trust this person though so it's hard not to expect equalness...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ESTj come in all kinds of personalities. Te is just a processor. It doesn't determine the maturity of the individual.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII sx/so
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting thanks. This makes sense

TIM
    EII sx/so
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just wonder if it has anything to do with their insecurities and wanted to be right, or else they'll look dumb...sometimes I feel like they know they are wrong but can't admit it. It's soo frustrating. And then I try to forget about it and move on, but I can't because I feel so bad and I know that they're hurting. Or do they really not care and are a stone block? I cannot read these people sometimes. And I'm supposed to be their DUALS.