Thread: Unhealthy ESTJ?

TIM
    EII sx/so
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Unhealthy ESTJ?

Do estjs who are unhealthy not see other's perspectives in arguments? Or is it just part of their personality when they are upset?

TIM
    EII sx/so
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting thanks. This makes sense

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

True empathy is rare. Most people are very narcissistic, esp. in american society- and will only ever truly see things from their point of view. I guess the older I get and the more I grow up the more I realize how futile it is to try to get people to see things 'my way' - even if I am meeting them halfway and seeing things through their way because sadly it doesn't work that way.

A positive thing about narcissists is they usually won't kill you unless you purposefully set yourself up in a really victimy situation where you are alone & helpless with no witnesses, so just avoid that and you'll be alright. But yeah, never expect equal heartfelt exchange with most ppl and please cherish/hold onto the rare rare rare few u can do that with. lol

TIM
    EII sx/so
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just wonder if it has anything to do with their insecurities and wanted to be right, or else they'll look dumb...sometimes I feel like they know they are wrong but can't admit it. It's soo frustrating. And then I try to forget about it and move on, but I can't because I feel so bad and I know that they're hurting. Or do they really not care and are a stone block? I cannot read these people sometimes. And I'm supposed to be their DUALS.

TIM
    EII sx/so
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL. I already trust this person though so it's hard not to expect equalness...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ESTj come in all kinds of personalities. Te is just a processor. It doesn't determine the maturity of the individual.