TIM
    SEE-Se 3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post

sp/sx 7w8 af, 8 fix
    You really have no idea what sx/so is. Should I get her Instagram and the videos she makes yet?
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.

TIM
    sx/sp 4w3 Ni
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Sure.

Sp/sx 7w8 is literally give-no-fucks. Which I totally see in her. Sp/sx is in their own world. An sx/so would be much lighter and 'fun' because of lack of SP. Sx/so's have a sense of unity and community (soc). She has none.

This is a sx/so 7w8. Probably 1 fixed though:

Last edited by maniac; 09-23-2017 at 03:04 PM.

TIM
    SEE-Se 3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post

Sure.

Sp/sx 7w8 is literally give-no-fucks. Which I totally see in her. Sp/sx is in their own world. An sx/so would be much lighter and 'fun' because of lack of SP. Sx/so's have a sense of unity and community (soc). She has none.

This is a sx/so 7w8. Probably 1 fixed though:

1. Sx/so is contra flow which you never seem to get. Therefore, they do participate in the community but the way they do it is often highly provocative (and she does both - look at her insta).
    2. She is wayyyyyy too reactive for 7. Sx/so 8w7 seems to fit her very well: she is guarding/struggles with her inner innocence and is always attacking authority (7w8 does attack authority but not so often as she does because after some point the amount of negative energy is exhausting and they’d rather just do what they want than argue about it).
    3. What kind of sp first goes around stealing cars and doing reckless things without a second thought all the time? (There’s even a video of her getting beaten up - sp/sx can be intense but they would never go as far as she does into real danger impulsively. It would be more calculated on purpose than that.)
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.

TIM
    sx/sp 4w3 Ni
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jailbait View Post
    1. Sx/so is contra flow which you never seem to get. Therefore, they do participate in the community but the way they do it is often highly provocative (and she does both - look at her insta).
    2. She is wayyyyyy too reactive for 7. Sx/so 8w7 seems to fit her very well: she is guarding/struggles with her inner innocence and is always attacking authority (7w8 does attack authority but not so often as she does because after some point the amount of negative energy is exhausting and they’d rather just do what they want than argue about it).
    3. What kind of sp first goes around stealing cars and doing reckless things without a second thought all the time? (There’s even a video of her getting beaten up - sp/sx can be intense but they would never go as far as she does into real danger impulsively. It would be more calculated on purpose than that.)
    Contraflow doesnt mean aggressive like you seem to think. She is reactive but with an 8 wing plus an 8 fix it is so. Her being sp/sx also makes her less careful about asserting herself.

She is 14, 14 can year olds do stuff like that. And the reckless things is because core 7. She's a problem child, she does reckless things to entertain her (7) and she dont feel that bad about things bcause all the 8 influence + sp/sx. I know an sp/sx who have broken into cars. It's not really an sp first thing or not. 6s would be hesitant because of the risks, maybe. And its more a matter of morality. Sp firsts do drugs, Sp firsts kill themselves, Sp firsts commit crimes, etc. Actually I think most addicts and alcoholics are sp firsts, because part of self-pres is their own personal experience of things, so they put that ahead of everything.
    Risk-taking is 7.
    And she still has no sense of unity like i said - an sx/so would have this alot.

TIM
    Erato~459~sx/sp
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

"When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920