33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Self-Preservation dominant, Sexual 2nd, Social blindspot (SP/SX)

Why are SP/SX's sensitively attuned to their environment?
    SP/SX's inject sexuality into their surroundings
    SX ---> into ---> SP
    Wish more people would pay attention to this. Sx/sp thread is full of sexualized imagery that really belongs to sx-creative/secondary stackings, sp/sx and so/sx, that serve to infuse their environment with this stuff just as the quote describes.
    Last edited by silke; 09-07-2017 at 12:41 AM.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    Wish more people would pay attention to this. Sx/sp thread is full of sexualized imagery that really belongs to sx-creative/secondary stackings, sp/sx and so/sx, that serve to infuse their environment with this stuff just as the quote describes.
    I'd agree that Sp/Sx can be quite sexual. I'd go so far as to argue that Sp/Sx with strong SX can actually be the most openly sexual from all the stackings. It seems to be a matter of Sp/Sx being Contraflow + SO blindspot + not SX last. Here is an example of an Sp/Sx 6 guy who I actually met IRL displaying his SX in a quite provocative manner, with a clear SO blindspot component to it. Some people would be quick to assume he is SX first, because his articles are so SX heavy, but...

In comparison, Sx first and also So/Sx individuals (that's one point I'd slightly disagree with you on) are much more in control of their display and use of SX in everyday life, because they are either Synflow and/or bound by SO conventions. SP blindspot people are too aware of what is socially appropriate to be too openly sexual, though there are exceptions, and all of those exceptions are very contraflow Sx/So individuals. So/Sx people are generally way too concerned with "fitting in" to be too openly sexual. Sx/Sp people are less aware of social convention, but being Synflow they are still concerned with not "rocking the boat" too much and not being "too vulgar" in an inappropriate way. Think of Synflow people being mostly mainstream; an Sx/Sp would not want to be too inappropriate in the mainstream, and even though they can make some blunders once in a while, they typically do not "shock" people like Sx/So and Sp/Sx tend to do more often. Sp/Sx with strong SX tends to be the "most vulgar", "dirtiest", and "sexually crude" from all stackings – if they are not overly focusing on SP.

From the guy's article, here is a stereotypically Sp/Sx intro:

Why The Fuck Am I Single: Lesson #2

Location: Berlin. Display Name: FWB NSA, Some not understandable abbreviation (?). Edit Profile. About Me: Honestly, I am only online because I ate too much pasta and I am too lazy to get up and get a drink and I somehow gotta fill the meantime… (?). Relationship Status: Single.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In comparison, Sx first and also So/Sx individuals (that's one point I'd slightly disagree with you on) are much more in control of their display and use of SX in everyday life, because they are either Synflow and/or bound by SO conventions. SP blindspot people are too aware of what is socially appropriate to be too openly sexual, though there are exceptions, and all of those exceptions are very contraflow Sx/So individuals. So/Sx people are generally way too concerned with "fitting in" to be too openly sexual.
    Btw I think you should consider that in some societies being openly sexual is socially acceptable, especially if you're attractive. From this pov there's for example a big difference between say, germany, us, italy, argentina.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Btw I think you should consider that in some societies being openly sexual is socially acceptable, especially if you're attractive. From this pov there's for example a big difference between say, germany, us, italy, argentina.
    Italy and Argentina are rather SX first in outlook, so sure. Could be a matter of simply more SX first people living there, whereas Germany is rather SX blindspot mostly (with some Sp/Sx exceptions – every society has those; in Germany, it is the FKK beaches).

Still, even in a more SX country, I don't think an So/Sx is ever going to be as openly sexual as an Sp/Sx person. Sp/Sx people mostly don't give a damn about what other people think (unless they are very phobic 6s or very image-conscious 3s maybe). So/Sx is way more self-conscious in comparison, no matter the country. So/Sx is very concerned with looking socially acceptable and mostly fitting society's ideals, whatever they happen to be.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I carefully rearranged my senses so they could have a conversation. Taught them to switch places; from each pore in my skin grew shimmering eyes! And fingerprints filled the eye sockets. From the ears grew two tongues, and I sang for people passing a strange song. Told them stories without moving my li!ps (Mouth half-open, still) They assumed the words came from themselves; these unfamiliar thoughts, and I sang to them: aaa aaa aaa. Such is the speech of the body: The ribs painted their fingernails. (Black, of course) And on the edges of the cunt grew little teeth! The cl**oris, that great sphinx, opened its eye: So many blind years, acting Oedipus. Meanwhile the vocal chords were listening for the wind howling, whispering a familiar language of breath ... secret tales for them to learn. Then from my veins came a strange itching, and I felt a pull through the shoulder blades. I should have seen it coming! The blood was itching! And etched a hole at the nape of the neck. It flew out into the night like a long, red ribbon to the sky. And up we went, blood and I, spread over the city. The dark sky lay against my skin, So close ... like an eyelid.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Have a feeling this woman is sp/sx..

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

New York 2012
    Copyright © Stefan Rappo

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reminds me of a voodoo ritual, harking back to the "voodoo fetishist" sp/sx nickname.

・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Default Sp/Sx 9

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptitron View Post
    what's this?

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Now I know where they get the term pussycat from.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

QUOTE=Olimpia;1219020][/QUOTE]
    These are really the vibes I get from an ESI-Se, whom I type as sp/sx. The sex is there right out in the open and she doesn't care what you or society thinks about that, but she is looking for that sp-security. A close, protective family she can count on and can call her own.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Could be Sp/Sx 1.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

4w5 > 5w4

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19: