Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: Socialism isn't real

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Socialism isn't real

    It's just an imaginary made up system that attempts to group people using semantics, but it's really just people being delusional and playing tricks on their own mind. If you believe in Socialism it just means you're weak minded and are incapable of distinguishing reality from fiction.

    There are four types of white death: sugar, salt, cocaine and national health service.

  2. #2
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,899
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Whaaa? First Santa and now this! This is too much to handle for one day.


    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Teenager is Alpha or Beta via V.I.

  4. #4
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,899
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    of course!

    I went through my Che phase. I didn't buy posters or wear t-shirts. Just read and watched everything I could get my hands on.

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    of course!

    I went through my Che phase. I didn't buy posters or wear t-shirts. Just read and watched everything I could get my hands on.
    Glad to hear bureaucracy is alive and well in merry quadras, besides, every one is a socialist until the age of nine. After, one gets smarter.

  6. #6
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,899
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Glad to hear bureaucracy is alive and well in merry quadras, besides, every one is a socialist until the age of nine. After, one gets smarter.
    I am almost ashamed to admit it but I will...I thought his whole image was sexy so I started researching....I learned a lot about him though, so the "sexy" was the motivation to find out more. I am pleased with my discoveries.
    Last edited by Aylen; 04-02-2014 at 11:53 PM.

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I am almost ashamed to admit it but I will...I thought his whole image was sexy so I started researching....I learned a lot about him though so the "sexy" was the motivation to find out more. I am pleased with my discoveries.
    Oh, I see. You, too, are repulsed by money, but live in residential district of Havana?

  8. #8
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,899
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Oh, I see. You, too, are repulsed by money, but live in residential district of Havana.
    Not repulsed at all but I did live in a, working class, trailer park when I was really young that bordered "the wrong side of the tracks", literally, train tracks divided us. Guess where I spent most of my time...

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Not repulsed at all but I did live in a, working class, trailer park when I was really young that bordered "the wrong side of the tracks", literally, train tracks divided us. Guess where I spent most of my time...
    UNESCO?

  10. #10
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,899
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    UNESCO?
    That's a given.

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    That's a given.
    Well, El Commendante be with you, then. El Commendante, that contrary to propaganda of his sexiness, inflated by his followers, claimed that the factor of battle is hate towards your enemy. Hate making a soldier an effective and cold killing machine, that didn't spare a bullet even for children...

    Cheerio.

  12. #12
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,899
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Well, El Commendante be with you, then. El Commendante, that contrary to propaganda of his sexiness, inflated by his followers, claimed that the factor of battle is hate towards your enemy. Hate making a soldier an effective and cold killing machine, that didn't spare a bullet even for children...

    Cheerio.
    Meh, it was a phase...I'm over it... once I understood it.

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Meh, it was a phase...I'm over it... once I understood it.
    Viva Cuba Libre, then.

  14. #14
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,899
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default


    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well, once a socialist, always a socialist. I mean, Madonna, @Aylen. Duals forever. Fear not though, Socialism doesn't exist.

  16. #16
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,899
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default


    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Raver understands. Thank you.



    Iron Mike CPig Tyson has Guevara's tattoo if any on is interested. Just goes to show Betas are commies.

  18. #18
    Kill4Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Posts
    1,515
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    It's just an imaginary made up system that attempts to group people using semantics, but it's really just people being delusional and playing tricks on their own mind. If you believe in Socialism it just means you're weak minded and are incapable of distinguishing reality from fiction.

    There are four types of white death: sugar, salt, cocaine and national health service.
    Sure, socialism is an ideology. An ideology can be used as a commodity to supply a demand for
    a system that offers 'equality' for the bottom feeders.
    Let's use a more practical example. your mother uses her vagina and mouth as a commodity.
    Socialism is real to the extent that your mother giving some dude head is real.
    Yeah, she's really sucking the dude off, but the colder reality is that it's capitalism as she's supplying a demand.

  19. #19
    xerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,482
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    socialist activists are rich, university-educated intellectuals, whereas the heart and soul of the tea party is this guy
    It was in the reign of George III that the aforesaid personages lived and quarrelled; good or bad, handsome or ugly, rich or poor, they are all equal now.

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Sure, socialism is an ideology. An ideology can be used as a commodity to supply a demand for
    a system that offers 'equality' for the bottom feeders.
    Let's use a more practical example. your mother uses her vagina and mouth as a commodity.
    Socialism is real to the extent that your mother giving some dude head is real.
    Yeah, she's really sucking the dude off, but the colder reality is that it's capitalism as she's supplying a demand.
    The only thing that is commodity around here is you, and as you can see there is a demand for this kind of useless idiocy that is you, commodity I mean. Fe/Ti Quadras from around the whole wide world, that is: Alpha, Beta and Gamma, gather to clap and cheer for you after seeing what an illiterate and educational failure you are. Seriously, children with Down Syndrome can do better.

    And it doesn't offer equality, even Lenin himself stated so, you Darwin Award champion. American, lul system does, where trying to get equal results is priority. But you failing standard education and proving you're an exception to the rule is priceless. Many years of planning end on you and your line it seems.

    Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    socialist activists are rich, university-educated intellectuals, whereas the heart and soul of the tea party is this guy
    Well, after a long littany of harassment Tea Party pleaded FEC to shield it liek SWP from leaking the names of their donors to the public, so it doesn't surprise me...
    Last edited by Absurd; 04-03-2014 at 10:29 AM.

  21. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Posts
    272
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    socialist activists are rich, university-educated intellectuals, whereas the heart and soul of the tea party is this guy
    Lol, yes...rich university-educated intellectuals like Obama that were not taught basic leadership skills in school. You cannot learn everything in school.

  22. #22
    fka lungs ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,630
    Mentioned
    635 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    socialist activists are rich, university-educated intellectuals, whereas the heart and soul of the tea party is this guy

  23. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    Lol, yes...rich university-educated intellectuals like Obama that were not taught basic leadership skills in school. You cannot learn everything in school.
    Actually you can. You can learn that with the help of public monies (tax monies) you can bribe the voters. Tocqueville, who arrived in the land of free, in 1831 already noticed that.

  24. #24
    xerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,482
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    Lol, yes...rich university-educated intellectuals like Obama that were not taught basic leadership skills in school. You cannot learn everything in school.
    oblama isn't a socialist
    It was in the reign of George III that the aforesaid personages lived and quarrelled; good or bad, handsome or ugly, rich or poor, they are all equal now.

  25. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    oblama isn't a socialist
    Welfare state he promotes isn't either. Kool newspeak there.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •