Thread: An article written by an ESTj? (Te)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default An article written by an ESTj? (Te)

http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-harsh-...better-person/

this is saying that "you only matter and can be happy if you're doing something useful"
    do INFjs agree with this?

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not possible.

Maritsa is holding all of the LSEs in her duality dungeon.

Its too deep to run a wire or get wifi in there.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I couldn't relate to the article but it reminded me of something my sister sent me.

oops I'm not INFj, hmmph!

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rah rah rah i am a real male u all suck rah rah rah <- essence of the article
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the article was written by david wong who looks like this

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

no idea what he VIs like lol @Radio ..?

i dont like lists like that. cuz you can read a million of them and its not like theyre going to actually change your life. inspirational food for thought at most. but i didn't mind the message. well.. like how he says its not enough to just be "nice," its not that i agree with that, really..its just, what does nice mean? do you volunteer at homeless shelters? do you easily converse with everyone and make them feel good? what is NICE..? theres gotta be some kind of external reason that you're nice for anybody else to see the niceness in you.

it reminds me of the quote i have on my whiteboard at work right now (by an LSE, thomas edison): "do you want to know who you are? don't ask. act! action will delineate and define you."

so sure, i can believe this guy is LSE.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My SLE son just started dating an IEI!!!

I have been praying him to meet and date an IEI, and I know I have shared here on 16t that I really want him to meet and know a dual. (He doesn't know Socionics, or what a Dual is).

Well I have no doubt God hears and answers my prayers but I was expecting a long wait for this prayer to be answered. But God is so generous, and He knows the desires of my heart as well as my particular prayers, and the desire of my heart truly is for my son to be happy now. This is very new, a just-begun dating relationship. Yet, it feels to me like the start of something special. The timing is puzzling as we we are moving in 3 months, which my son has been just fine with, but, God has a plan, and only time will tell what that is. For now they are blessed with beginning a precious Duality friendship/relationship: comfortable, psychologically soothing and healing. It can only be good for them both.

And I am so encouraged that God so lovingly answered my prayers. My son being happy makes me happy.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    the article was written by david wong who looks like this
    Lol what a loser. The cognitive dissonance between his looks and his writing is simply astounding. He looks ENTj btw imho.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

haha i think he's kinda cute but i was waiting for someone to come in and say ILE or something cuz he does look...doofy.

i'm digging the guy in the smiley face shirt who is very not smiling.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i got curious and googled him. this reminds me of ashton but the way ashton would talk about it is way different...

"So it occurred to me that both of these groups are identical — they both long for a post-apocalyptic world where, in the absence of civilization, their lives will finally have meaning. No more cubicles or memos or emails or politicians or political correctness, just a badass war of survival against a purely evil/inhuman enemy. And I thought that this innate destructive desire we have inside us, this subsurface longing to see society fall apart so that we can finally just be savage nomads again, was the scariest monster of all."

"But to me, Dunbar’s Number explained everything — organized religion, mythology, all human culture seemed to be a software workaround that humans wrote to overcome this limitation in our mental hardware. It seemed to me like you could turn on any news broadcast and see this limitation working against us, our physical inability to feel empathy for large groups, and kind of creating these simplistic pictures in our minds to cope with it all. The reason we’re obsessed with the apocalypse, for example, is we so badly want the world to be simple again. We’d rather scavenge through a wasteland with a dozen friends with shotguns than continue to do comfortable work for a corporation that employs 40,000 people."

http://www.followingthenerd.com/book...ong-interview/

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

oh and he apparently won some sarcastic "mangina" award from anti-feminists for being too cool about women?

http://queerfearscarewithatwist.blog...rd-winner.html

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

okay i think he is entx. my dual or my conflictor. lolz. what say u @lemontrees? (if you feel like it)

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    i'm digging the guy in the smiley face shirt who is very not smiling.
    general cracked.com thread INCOMING

*TRANSFORMATION*

Michael Swaim - ???? (maybe Fi-IEE?)

Dan O'Brien - Te-SLI

Soren Bowie - Ti-ILE

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seanbaby - Se-SLE

Cody Johnston
    - Te-SLI(?)

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what the hell is that moving text Radio. Plz never use it anymore thx.

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol to these types of articles.

But um, I'm actually not sure what he is! I am going to lean towards thinking that he's a kind of distorted ENFj or ENFp- he seems extroverted and pushes to talk about big ideas/ makes conceptual ties, but doesn't seem to pull it all together with the logical confidence of an ENTp or ENTj. The emphasis seems more about using the emotion to carry the argument/ goad people into action; the intuition is there to show how "big" or crucial the things he's talking about are.

^Then again, I really, really have no idea... maybe I just don't agree with his "logic" and find him illogical lol.

Edit: I guess I can see ENTp.
    Last edited by lemontrees; 04-02-2014 at 02:55 AM.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lemontrees View Post
    ^Then again, I really, really have no idea... maybe I just don't agree with his "logic" and find him illogical lol.

Edit: I guess I can see ENTp.
    What he talks about is a somewhat stereotypical EJ view of the world, namely "things are what we see/measure they are and nothing more".

first i thought this thread would b boring but then it bcame kickass =>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>........

this guy is interesting. he makes some good points about post-apocalypse lovers. in case he's estj he's not one of the rly stiff ones

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ESTj will describe to you the process of something happening that they observe to be efficient. For example my coworker ESTj was describing how a nonprofit mobil spay and nutur conducted. In his description he showed with his hand the motions of the process saying, "there was a line of about a hundred people, each holding their pets like this (he held this hands close to his chest as if he were holding his own small dog, kind of in a cuddley way), then each person walks in. They take the dog and bam, knock them out, and work on them fast. There is no after surgery care or anesthesia monitoring. They get the nutur done and put the dog on a recovery table for about half hour and wrap him up and send him home. With this process they did 10 or 20 quick, moving from one animal to another like bam bam bam." Of course watching him speak an LSE is highly concerned about quality so he is sure to mention things like "without anesthesia or after surgery monitoring" with an air or expression of judging. They don't say something like what I would say "well that isn't good" because I'm not afraid to make public judgements. They are more aware of social political pc stuff and being diplomatic, which I am not in certain situations. In close family situations I'm more diplomatic where as an LSE, being more confident there is a lot less so. So we are reversed but cover each others backs in our weak times.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-03-2014 at 04:37 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This is not by LSE and No I don't agree.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Omg I heard that quote recently and it's one of my favorites as well. Where did you hear that? I get the GreatestQuotes feed from Twitter on my cell phone. Is that where you saw it, by any chance?
    nah i just got sick of the old quote i had up there so i googled "motivational quotes"

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    what the hell is that moving text Radio. Plz never use it anymore thx.
    Don't mind him, he's gay.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.