Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: one question psychopath test

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default one question psychopath test

this is a pop-psych one question test has been going around on fb
    if you know the answer already, don't reveal it and let those who don't make their guesses

answer in post 51
    Last edited by Nevero; 03-27-2014 at 06:02 AM.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

at my old work my boss walked back one day and asked a bunch of us this question. i answered like a psychopath would, supposedly. he looked genuinely freaked out. but its not that hard to deduce, really...i'm surprised nobody else answered that way. (i don't think i'm a psychopath..)

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a couple of answers come to mind:

my first guess:

the young women killed her mother and now also killed her sister. she's insane.

second answer; the young man had a relationship with her sister and mother. sister kills mother, than young women wants the man and kills sister.

third answer: there is a lot of money in inheritance and the sister is the only obstacle to get that money and have a beautifull wedding with the stranger.

Did I win the "i'm a psychopath t-shirt" ?

Edit: doh... googled the answer and it's soo simple.. damn i'm not a psycho :'( (a real psycho ofcourse answers this question wrongly as to mislead the others...think about that!)

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

ldsjfasl;fjas;lfjasdl;kfjas;lkfjasd;klfjasd;klfjas ;klfaj;sdfjlasdflkajf;klasjdf;klasdjasklfj omgg

its so easy come on i am not psycho

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

The picture is so beautiful and I could probably analyze the hell out of the story but the picture is so beautiful... Does that make me a psychopath? I took this test and got

Your result for The Are You a Psychopath? Test ...
    The Healthy Lunatic

You scored 65% empathic, 50% delusional, 70% sociable, and 48% law-abiding!

You're delusional, but otherwise a normal member of society. Maybe you think weird thoughts or believe in things other people don't, but you're able to function just fine. You're definitely not a psychopath.

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

• You scored 65% on empathic, higher than 77% of your peers.

• You scored 50% ondelusional, higher than 84% of your peers.

• You scored 70% on sociable, higher than 77% of your peers.

• You scored 48% on law-abiding, higher than 59% of your peers.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-are...ychopath-test2

@Nevero, please give me my results.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The picture asks the question wrong. The way they say it makes it obvious as one sentence leads to the other.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Her sister was a reptile.

What did I win?

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They were related, the sister failed to tell her of her secret brother. The instant, vivid allure of a lifetime of bliss with her soul mate, shattered. The shards of glass sharp with bitter resentment..... in a fit of rage and passion she turned to her sister and lunged. Down she fell into the final resting place of her mother smacking her head on the coffin. She never regained consciousness. Then, in a Sid and Nancy style twist, the two that remained (the original girl and the man) made a suicide pact ... they could continue in this world no longer, knowing that they were responsible for their shared sisters death... and they could bear to countenance themselves or each other anymore. They slit each others wrists, drank sloe gin and listened to the cure as the life faded from their tortured bodies.

Either that or...

It was an accident, no where does it mention murder.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did she kill her mother too?

Can she only love one person at a time and then hates anyone who she used to love?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Her sister was a reptile.

What did I win?
    A high ranking spot on the mothership. Prepare yourself.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

watching other people trying to answer this is torture.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

As if I am trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    A high ranking spot on the mothership. Prepare yourself.
    Head butting till infinity. Beer me up, Scotty.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Did she kill her mother too?
    No, silly. She killed herself, being the sister...

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

As if I am trying.

Head butting till infinity. Beer me up, Scotty.

YWIMW

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lel. Reptiles as in reptiles, not aliens, @Aylen. You're mistaking me with crazie runs in the family crazie rat. Now, watch out, before I get my UFO rolling.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

No, silly. She killed herself, being the sister...
    The girl is a psychopath so she kills her sister so the guy will fall in love with her. An SLE just told me that... haha I dunno.

Contemplation time about 20 secs then I was told, you think too much.

YWIMW

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, we call those "Black Stories" in Germany, there's a card game with a whole lot of those kind of riddles. I already know so many.

Here's a riddle for those, who like lateral thinking:
    After you died you come to a room with two doors. One leads to heaven, the other to hell. But you don't know which door is which. In front of each door stands an angel. One angel will always tell lies, the other will always tell the truth. You are allowed to choose one of the angels (once again, you don't know who's the angel that tells the truth, both angels look exactly the same) and ask one question to find out which door you have to go through. What question do you ask?
    Love is like an energy, rushing in, rushing inside of me...

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The girl is a psychopath so she kills her sister so the guy will fall in love with her. An SLE just told me that... haha I dunno.

Contemplation time about 20 secs then I was told, you think too much.
    Well, at least SLE are smart.

And psychopath.

Hehe, something I didn't know apparently.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kadda1212 View Post
    Ah, we call those "Black Stories" in Germany, there's a card game with a whole lot of those kind of riddles. I already know so many.

Here's a riddle for those, who like lateral thinking:
    After you died you come to a room with two doors. One leads to heaven, the other to hell. But you don't know which door is which. In front of each door stands an angel. One angel will always tell lies, the other will always tell the truth. You are allowed to choose one of the angels (once again, you don't know who's the angel that tells the truth, both angels look exactly the same) and ask one question to find out which door you have to go through. What question do you ask?
    Also known as the "certain death riddle" in the Labyrinth but I won't spoil it for those who want to answer.

One of us will tell you true,
    One will always lie.
    Just one question is your due,
    And only one reply.
    One right answer gets you through,
    Which door will you try?

YWIMW

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this may be time related. What happens a couple of days after a funeral?

Edit: Will reading?

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A classic:
    A woman goes into a bar and orders a glass of water. The bartender pulls out a gun. She says "Thanks." and leaves. What has happened here?

Another one:
    A man visits a five star restaurant and orders an albatross soup. When he starts eating he suddenly has to puke. What has happened here?

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is actually better than those kind of riddles are games like Scissors. Drives you crazy when you don't know what's going on.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    at my old work my boss walked back one day and asked a bunch of us this question. i answered like a psychopath would, supposedly. he looked genuinely freaked out. but its not that hard to deduce, really...i'm surprised nobody else answered that way. (i don't think i'm a psychopath..)
    I'm wondering if the psychopaths answer would be...why not?

or

The question is impossible to answer as we do not have enough information.

I love riddles

InvisibruJim

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

A classic:
    A woman goes into a bar and orders a glass of water. The bartender pulls out a gun. She says "Thanks." and leaves. What has happened here?
    Nonsense did.

Another one:
    A man visits a five star restaurant and orders an albatross soup. When he starts eating he suddenly has to puke. What has happened here?
    It's too salty.

Ti wankfest.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Well, at least SLE are smart.

And psychopath.

Hehe, something I didn't know apparently.
    Hmm, harmless usually. I just can't believe I am referring to people I know as an acronym. I am going to stop. Now tell me the answer!

Edit: I have not felt inclined to google the answer yet.

YWIMW

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hmm, harmless usually. I just can't believe I am referring to people I know as an acronym. I am going to stop. Now tell me the answer!
    What?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe the unknown man was her sisters husband, she had an affair with him not knowing this. She was the carrier of a genetic and contagious disease (which her mother died of and which does not affect men)... then her sisters husband passed it on to his wife...the sister

InvisibruJim

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

What?
    Must you, Absurd? Must you...

"better not to request this from him."

I am not taking much serious at the moment. Make of it what you will. I am moving to "random condoms" thread to speak nonsense.

YWIMW

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Must you, Absurd? Must you...

"better not to request this from him."

I am not taking much serious at the moment. Make of it what you will. I am moving to "random condoms" thread to speak nonsense.
    I don't know what you're talking about at all, and it is called "condom thought thread", not "random condoms". Random condoms is different feminist thread.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I don't know what you're talking about at all, and it is called "condom thought thread", not "random condoms". Random condoms is different feminist thread.

I know...

see above comment on me not taking things serious today. I can't take too much serious for too long before I need to be silly.

YWIMW

Creepy-bg

what does it mean if i thought that the guy turned out to be her butch sister, who she then killed?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bg View Post
    what does it mean if i thought that the guy turned out to be her butch sister, who she then killed?
    I did think about that too. That the sister could have been at the funeral in disguise.

InvisibruJim

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

see above comment on me not taking things serious today. I can't take too much serious for too long before I need to be silly.
    Merry quadra is merry.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nonsense did.

It's too salty.
    Both wrong. Guess again.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Both wrong. Guess again.
    Watch me.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two more guesses before i google it because i can't stand the suspense any longer.

Could she be too young, as in underage...so the sister calls it in and she kills her for taking her romeo away?

Or

She becomes pregnant and miscarries/terminates...the man was her long lost father. So she was the mother of her own sister.

Edit: yeah, the answer was a tad dissapointing

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Geminatronix View Post
    Edit: yeah, the answer was a tad dissapointing
    Agreed. I was anticipating a more elaborate story.
    And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by applejacks View Post
    Agreed. I was anticipating a more elaborate story.
    Yah, I had about eighty five elaborate stories off the bat and tbh all were plausible. There was not enough info to exclude a lot of answers that people gave. I didn't even think the psychopath's answer was that psychopathic... just ummm as lungs said pragmatic.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    EII 4w5
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She killed the sister so the guy would show up at the funeral and she could talk to him again. Kinda farfetched/overkill but idk.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nymeria View Post
    She killed the sister so the guy would show up at the funeral and she could talk to him again. Kinda farfetched/overkill but idk.
    It sounds far-fetched because it is. I just considered it a riddle and didn't think it was actually a real measure of psychotic behavior but since the cat's out of the bag.
    Last edited by Aylen; 03-27-2014 at 05:59 AM.

YWIMW

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast