Thread: Revolution!!! Jodi Benson HQ Protocol of typing! (Well known as Ariel from: "The little mermaid")

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Revolution!!! Jodi Benson HQ Protocol of typing! (Well known as Ariel from: "The little mermaid")

Our group: http://vk.com/socionic_supersonic
    Who want's to be typed? http://vk.com/yaaroslav_socionics

In this video you may see the revolutionary quality of socionic type identification which placing methodology of socionic type analyzing on a principally new level!
    Using this video -- you may study socionics and take on arms the best of methodology of Yaroslav's Polozov's school of socionics!
    Also you may see the special feature of methodology which is point on probability of each sign which was identified. This is revolutionary new, and soon will allow to typing with a high accuracy!
    The problem of accuracy and convergence soon would be solved.

Special thanks to Natalya Zhemchuzhnikova for transformation voice into the text in this video.
    By the way: I didn't analyzed dichotomy iNtuitive-Sensored because during the content analyze I had been received balance of sensored and intuitive characteristics, so that's why I considered that the pole is not identified.
    You may download the detailed text variant protocol of typing on this link: http://happylife.kiev.ua/socionics/protocols_typing

I had also uploaded the duplication of the original interview because I need the hotlinks -- if you want to check the fragment which I had been used. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMwP04kBNOI

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wut?

Jim, Invisible. "Socionics something something". The16types.info shoutbox; May 15, 2014.

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Natayla made quite a few errors on the subtitles, which may or may not impact the meaning of what she was saying. Also my general first impression is Fe ego, likely Introtim and poss intuition. I'm not sure exactly weather this video you have posted is supposed to be 'new' or 'revolutionary' in typing method but if you are posting it on a site which the majority speaks English as a first Language or at least fluently then really you need to work on the translation first because it's way off. (Sorry Natalya)

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

what? you're teaching people how to type? Thank you.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Geminatronix View Post
    Natayla made quite a few errors on the subtitles, which may or may not impact the meaning of what she was saying. Also my general first impression is Fe ego, likely Introtim and poss intuition. I'm not sure exactly weather this video you have posted is supposed to be 'new' or 'revolutionary' in typing method but if you are posting it on a site which the majority speaks English as a first Language or at least fluently then really you need to work on the translation first because it's way off. (Sorry Natalya)
    Could you give me a symbolic reward for efforts which have been already done?

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    what? you're teaching people how to type? Thank you.
    Didn't understand: are you thanking me because you consider that, that what I done is good, or you consider that my activity is good for nothing?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yaaroslav View Post
    Could you give me a symbolic reward for efforts which have been already done?
    Sure, here you go...

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Holy moley; I came to EIE too, but I never noticed or even considered all of that stuff going on until the vid. awesome!
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Didn't understand: are you thanking me because you consider that, that what I done is good, or you consider that my activity is good for nothing?
    that what you're doing is good
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its really interesting how you did that. Your EIE conclusion for her type sounds right, too. (My IEE way of typing is not as analytical!).

English is your second language and you are using a machine translation to English for her interview? Because there are a few bloopers* in the translation. Does it matter? Do you want a list of corrections (which I will get to sometime (not immediately! right now I don't have a lot of computer time), if you want).

_________

* A couple of examples, here. I think these are the two that stood out the most to me, so I remembered and I could find them quick. Here they are:

1:05 - not: "I probably was in it until the third day in two at. The first two days was just a blow wind and" [which makes no sense], but she says instead: "It probably was not until the third day into it. The first two days were just a whirlwind,

2:27 not: "I try to increase shoulder" which makes NO sense at all, but, its: "I try to [I]encourage children[/I]", which makes the whole phrase make sense.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Yaaroslav I'm incredibly sceptical of this way of typing as it relies too heavily on the specifics of a singular time. Each situation could be requiring a different psychological response. For example if someone is being interviewed for a job position or regarding a specific film role (as the op video) or interacting with close friends etc, then they can all yield different results. Also mood can play a factor I know that personally If i am feeling low I may say more negative sentences and if I am high (happy) I can seem more positive. If I am being asked questions about myself I will more often open phrases with 'I' , whereas if i am talking about ideas etc then the focus will be on the indefinite article or subject.

I think what we can garner from these videos is a snapshot of a specific way of responding in a certain environment but not how someone will always or mostly be. There are so many things which can elicit variety of deviations from the 'norm'.

This being said I am interested in making a video specifically for the purpose of being typed, not on your Facebook page though as that is all in Russian, it could be done here in a new thread or this thread. Or any other English speaking/writing place.

I would ask though that you prepare a list of questions for me to answer/idea's of how to format this. I did make a video before for a visual identification thread and the persons who were analysing came up with LSE (ESTJ in MBTI) though the type I identify as is IEE.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think what we can garner from these videos is a snapshot of a specific way of responding in a certain environment but not how someone will always or mostly be. There are so many things which can illicit variety of deviations from the 'norm'.
    THAT IS JUST YOUR HABBIT OPINION. If you consider that it is not "mostly be" - Prove it expeirementally!
    I have the experimentally prove which this behavior for each analyzed pole is really "mostly be". For each pattern of behaviour was evaluated the probability, so that why my work is qualitive. Now this is my own experience. I had been shared with the world, but I can share it more! Good luck with yours socionic cognition! I welcome anyone who interested!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THAT IS JUST YOUR HABBIT OPINION. If you consider that it is not "mostly be" - Prove it expeirementally!
    I have the experimentally prove which this behavior for each analyzed pole is really "mostly be". For each pattern of behaviour was evaluated the probability, so that why my work is qualitive. Now this is my own experience. I had been shared with the world, but I can share it more! Good luck with yours socionic cognition! I welcome anyone who interested!
    It's more difficult with famous people because they will have a persona that they portray when being interviewed on television, we all may have to some extent but famous people will most likely have honed themselves to behave in a certain way so they are probably quite consistent in an act. RL people would be more interesting to watch in different situations but of course much harder to come by videos of people like this. However it's not impossible to see famous people behaving and talking very differently at different points in their lives. So famous people whho have had long careers are better to watch. You could take two samples of someone such as Marlon Brando or Robert Downy Junior. It has been said that Marlon comes across much more as SLE in his earlier interviews and much more Introverted in his later ones. Also Robert Downy Junior comes across more as IEE in his earlier interviews and more as LIE in his recent ones. Some people say that this is because he has merged into his Iron Man persona.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An example for you @Yaaroslav

Marlon brando early interview...

And a later one...

Would you type them as the same type?

InvisibruJim

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's more difficult with famous people because they will have a persona that they portray when being interviewed on television, we all may have to some extent but famous people will most likely have honed themselves to behave in a certain way so they are probably quite consistent in an act..
    Is this chosen video to analysing looks like that Jodi had been behavior in the very specific way? It look like the most ordinary behaviour

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An example for you ...

Marlon brando early interview...

And a later one...

Would you type them as the same type?
    I'd type him SLE from those, FWIW. Same as I think EIE for OP is plausible. I look at it holistically, not analytically. She seems like she could be EIE, and fits with the EIE's I know, too. Like them. I look at the person holistically and a general idea of their type just sort of comes to me. Its not infallible but it is right a lot of the time. Its just my approach. And it doesn't make for much of a debate, either. Just my two cents.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this chosen video to analysing looks like that Jodi had been behavior in the very specific way? It look like the most ordinary behaviour

Who decides which is her normal behaviour?

Edit: Did you look at the two opposing video examples I gave above? Did you decide anything about type?

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't watch the videos until tomorrow night, but I would love to see what Jodi's like!

(It's strange to me that an ENFj would wear overly fruity colors, but Se is their third function, so who knows how that exactly plays out.)

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who decides which is her normal behaviour?
    Why not?

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lifer View Post
    I can't watch the videos until tomorrow night, but I would love to see what Jodi's like!

(It's strange to me that an ENFj would wear overly fruity colors, but Se is their third function, so who knows how that exactly plays out.)
    Where is it?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why not?
    I don't think you understand. I asked you a question. Check again.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where is it?
    Yaaroslav, I believe you are right. She does seem to be ENFj (FeNiSeTi). This picture of her is what I'm used to seeing ENFj's wear. My aunt looks just like her in this picture.

hupi-ariel.jpg

In this picture below, her extroverted feelings are so intense that she looks like she could kill someone or eat them alive, and this is why I "see" ENFj's as being "scary".

564998_1.jpg

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What prize would you like?

lml0289.jpg

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yaaroslav, I believe you are right. She does seem to be ENFj (FeNiSeTi). This picture of her is what I'm used to seeing ENFj's wear. My aunt looks just like her in this picture.
    Are you using model A in your conclusions?
    According to model A the third funtion of ENFj is Te

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What prize would you like?

lml0289.jpg
    Send me the money. I need the money. As much as you can.
    Just remember: socionics is my main specialization. I do contribute all my productive time into socionics. I don't have anouther job. All intellectual resourses which do I have I contribute into socionics. You will make a promising investment if I donate me the money

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What subtype would you think she is? Using the DCNH system perhaps?
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Subtypes - are not actual question until the problem of convergence in main 16 types are not solved.

I have the video of more than 10 ENFJ's but I have very little idea: what subtypes they are.

By the way: before I've done Jodi Benson, I had watched my video of Hamlet Alina. She was so similar to Jodi in the movie!
    and that:

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is very interesting to watch them bothly!