Thread: Immature to mature types

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Immature to mature types

INXps can be pretty immature... in the way that they act, as well that they tend to be quite passive, so people might treat them as if they were little children. Next, ENXps can be pretty immature.

On average, rationals are more mature than irrationals. EJs tend to be the most mature, then IJs, then perhaps ISXps, then irrationals in general. XXTps can be quite immature. ESFps... pretty immature.

If it were up to the irrationals, then this world would probably collapse.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

In generally I'd say types that exhibit a lot of Ne and/or Fe are the ones that come off as the least mature. Most mature would be ones that exhibit a lot of Te, Ti or Fi. Se can come off as mature or immature depending on how its used. Ni and Si are pretty neutral.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Immaturity can be fairly subjective and depends on from what spiritual angle you look at it.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I feel like when dealing with Ti valuers you just need to get them to define their terms and then you realize they're usually making trivial or, at least, somewhat modest claims, so I guess the question is what is immature and mature in the context of this post

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    INXps can be pretty immature... in the way that they act, as well that they tend to be quite passive, so people might treat them as if they were little children.
    Ever heard of overtly active children? Scattered children?
    Children already have their own characteristics. Some patterns get too stubbornly stuck which could lead to some troubles later in life.

Anyways, there are multiple factors. Some is just pure luck. Being in right place at the right time or in wrong place at wrong time.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Will we start over, or circle the drain crazymaisy's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI-Ni GAMMA NH-c
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Young at heart I am, not immature.

Like the really old ladies I would occasionally meet who'd say "I'm still 18 inside!" except I'm just a youth that will never "grow up" but has responsibility and only is taken seriously some places because my hair is giving my age away more and more the last few years (losing color, you know, gray/white)

Maybe it's nicer for us all to say we are young at heart. Really, we are not children and have fine and dandy ability to work, earn money, have families, run companies, change the world for the better and more. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

More play means you are immature. Really? No.

Some of my kin would say to me, back in the day, "You have to have a job you hate, or else it's not work and not worth your time" what????? They were very serious older people. I haven't typed them, just know some people do seem over serious and old beyond their years, some seem to forget what fun is, and at any rate it's great to be so cold and non-emotive in public and still seem young in others eyes. As that goes, talking with others I was always "wise beyond my age" and that is totally just being NT, so for types, being "immature" is just one opinion definition, which I don't share, as who sets the rank and says we don't measure up? &%*# no. I don't prescribe to that ideal. Irrational, not sequential, not tightened, not buttoned up. Thank goodness.
    Maisy
    ILI-Ni (INTp)
    I think in pictures, moving pictures...

Recommended Music - ILI-Ni

"And one peculiar point I see,
    As one of the many ones of me.
    As truth is gathered, I rearrange,
    Inside out, outside in, inside out, outside in,
    Perpetual change"

Yes - The Yes Album - from "Perpetual Change" (written by Howe and Squire)

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    In generally I'd say types that exhibit a lot of Ne and/or Fe are the ones that come off as the least mature. Most mature would be ones that exhibit a lot of Te, Ti or Fi. Se can come off as mature or immature depending on how its used. Ni and Si are pretty neutral.
    This is way closer to how I see it. There is a reason Alpha is the "child" quadra. I would also say Se is mostly mature since it means taking care of business.