Thread: JoBlo Challenge give four examples of IEEs on video

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default JoBlo Challenge give four examples of IEEs on video

I hope this is not trolling, but Kenneth has too long of a name these days so I must revert to Johanna.... I want to see four examples of his concept of the IEE. I would ask that he not use the Duck Dynasty/ProWrestling nor any red-necks.

They must be on video.

I am just curious.

Perhaps we should contrast them with four IEE examples from JackOliverAaron

I just want to see what you guys see.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've only seen three other IEEs in my whole life: one is Si Robertson from Duck Dynasty, the other is this guy, and the last is a girl at my work who I never talk to. So I don't think I'll be able to accept this challenge, sorry.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are you doing, baby? Come on, surely there is some other IEE out there. I will upload a video of a strange delta I know. See what you think. Plus, my dad was a clone of Si... There are IEEs out there.

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This dude - what do you think he is?
    @Kenneth Chesney

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post

This dude - what do you think he is?
    @Kenneth Chesney
    I really enjoyed this video; that bow is bad ass

SLI seems like a possibility; got any more videos of this guy? I want to see more bows

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure, waiting for it to upload to youtube...

You think SLI? Not my impression - but an interesting take on him.

It uploaded ... @Kenneth Chesney

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You think SLI? Not my impression - but an interesting take on him.
    What's your impression of him?

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well ... I just never imagined Fe PoLR ...

Anyway, I think he is either a very odd LSE as (in person) he is identical to Woody Harrison, or that he is a kooky IEE.

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well ... I just never imagined Fe PoLR ...

Anyway, I think he is either a very odd LSE as (in person) he is identical to Woody Harrison, or that he is a kooky IEE.
    He's too... kind to be LSE. IEE seems out of the question too (I can't say why; I'm getting so burnt out trying to come up with reasons for my typings). Honestly it's between SLI and LIE for me; I'm leaning toward SLI because he has a difficult time coming up with words, and I've never known an LIE to encounter such a difficulty. He makes some fucking nice implements; he's definitely a "craftsman". He's goofy as hell and I find it very endearing.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE??? He is very illogical. To an extreme. It is late and I cannot go into it right now, but he seems utterly incapable of anything I would call logic. He tries to design batteries and other electric devices ... in deeply illogical ways that cannot possibly work.

He thought that as a battery powers a motor it loses positive charge while keeping the negative charge ... tried to build a machine that would capture all the spent negative charges in the batteries ... to create perpetual motion machines. He does that type of stuff all the time. No real logic to him. He seems to be pure intuition ... he seems to have very little logic ... like a Ti PoLR would.

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE??? He is very illogical. To an extreme. It is late and I cannot go into it right now, but he seems utterly incapable of anything I would call logic. He tries to design batteries and other electric devices ... in deeply illogical ways that cannot possibly work.

He thought that as a battery powers a motor it loses positive charge while keeping the negative charge ... tried to build a machine that would capture all the spent negative charges in the batteries ... to create perpetual motion machines. He does that type of stuff all the time. No real logic to him. He seems to be pure intuition ... he seems to have very little logic ... like a Ti PoLR would.
    or perhaps he's merely using a logic that you don't understand

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is using the logic of "I make machines that do not work!"

He has no logic at all. Nobody trusts his logic.

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is using the logic of "I make machines that do not work!"
    He made a pretty nice bow that was both stylish and functional; I'd like to see you do that.

He has no logic at all. Nobody trusts his logic.
    "Nobody trusts his logic" = "Saberstorm doesn't trust his logic"; furthermore, "nobody trusts his logic" sounds like Fe to me.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bows exist, yes he can execute a plan somebody else developed. Making original ideas is the issue. I was talking about the battery.

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bows exist, yes he can execute a plan somebody else developed. Making original ideas is the issue. I was talking about the battery.
    so then the issue isn't necessarily his logic (or the supposed lack thereof), it is his alleged "unoriginality" or "failure at originality"

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really just find all of this stuff on the internet to satisfy queries. I would have loved to have had a decent, ignorant childhood instead of an INTj's engineering experiment gone wild. Ok?! "Believe" it!

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The failed logic was in his core concept - that batteries retain a negative charge ...

This was his reasoning: A battery starts with a +10 and -10 charge. The motor starts and it now has +9 and -10 charge ... so when the battery is dead, it should spin the motor or a generator backwards ... He spent months drawing sketches of this idea, showing everybody he knew the sketches. They all said polite things to him and then dismissed his ideas as totally wrong.

He then tried to make a battery recharger based on it. He was crestfallen after made it. It obviously did not work.

Why is that illogical ?? If the -10 charge has the power to attract a force +10, it would require an equal or greater force to separate +10 and -10. Thus the operation of the battery would itself require energy input. I do not know that much about electricity, but electrical currents operate machines with a drain on both positive and negative charges. The electrical current is polarized and the polarized charges make a "circuit" (as in loop) around the power grid wherein the charges are always balanced. I do not know exactly how that is done because I have not studied it, but both the + and - charges go away with the action of the battery. They are always symmetrical. The battery goes to +9 and -9 instantly.

That would appear to be Ti because it is axioms (equal force / greater force / symmetry / unity and so on) rather than the actual algorithm (in detail) has to how that works. Anyway, his ability to do Ti is very limited. He uses Te without any balancing Ti.

An SLI would have 4D Ti and should easily grasp ideas like abstract symmetry in electrical devices.

I think he is very creative. I think he has plenty of imaginative ideas. They are not often logical. They fail on the logic, not the imagination. I seem to get along pretty well with him but I often have to correct him. I do not enjoy correcting him. The logic of his original ideas are flawed.

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The failed logic was in his core concept - that batteries retain a negative charge ...

This was his reasoning: A battery starts with a +10 and -10 charge. The motor starts and it now has +9 and -10 charge ... so when the battery is dead, it should spin the motor or a generator backwards ... He spent months drawing sketches of this idea, showing everybody he knew the sketches. They all said polite things to him and then dismissed his ideas as totally wrong.

He then tried to make a battery recharger based on it. He was crestfallen after made it. It obviously did not work.

Why is that illogical ?? If the -10 charge has the power to attract a force +10, it would require an equal or greater force to separate +10 and -10. Thus the operation of the battery would itself require energy input. I do not know that much about electricity, but electrical currents operate machines with a drain on both positive and negative charges. The electrical current is polarized and the polarized charges make a "circuit" (as in loop) around the power grid wherein the charges are always balanced. I do not know exactly how that is done because I have not studied it, but both the + and - charges go away with the action of the battery. They are always symmetrical. The battery goes to +9 and -9 instantly.

That would appear to be Ti because it is axioms (equal force / greater force / symmetry / unity and so on) rather than the actual algorithm (in detail) has to how that works. Anyway, his ability to do Ti is very limited. He uses Te without any balancing Ti.

An SLI would have 4D Ti and should easily grasp ideas like abstract symmetry in electrical devices.

I think he is very creative. I think he has plenty of imaginative ideas. They are not often logical. They fail on the logic, not the imagination. I seem to get along pretty well with him but I often have to correct him. I do not enjoy correcting him. The logic of his original ideas are flawed.
    Whatevs "robot", whatevs...

"Conclusion: A New Gestalt is Needed
    In teaching type, it is current practice to break down the Gestalt of personality type into the individual elements of the functions and attitudes and examine their influence independently of one another. For younger people, whose patterns have not evolved, perhaps this has the most value."
    http://www.personalitypathways.com/faces.html

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back to the issue - can you identify an IEE anywhere in the world?

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sorry but I didn't pay attention to any of that.

You have a fucked-up conception of Ti. What you're talking about is knowledge; you're criticizing him because he didn't know any better.

You're equating inherent knowledge of the inner workings of electrical circuits with Ti; perhaps if he had been adequately trained in the subject he would be able to grasp it.

Also, I think this gal is the same type as your unfortunate friend:

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Chesney View Post
    I've only seen three other IEEs in my whole life: one is Si Robertson from Duck Dynasty, the other is this guy, and the last is a girl at my work who I never talk to. So I don't think I'll be able to accept this challenge, sorry.
    Also,
    Mismatch theory is a concept in evolutionary biology that refers to fluidity in fitness criteria.The essence of mismatch theory is that organisms possess traits (including behavioral, emotional, and biological) that have been passed down through generations, preserved by natural selectionbecause of their adaptive function in a given environment. However, the given environment of the evolutionary period can be quite unlike the current environment. Therefore, traits that were at one time adaptive in a certain environment, are now "mismatched" to the environment that the trait is currently present in. This can present a number of problems for the organism in question.
    Also,
    if human beings were created by natural selection, and if natural selection is an ongoing process, and if IEE "is not much adapted to the real life" (I agree; Ti-PoLR is a bitch), then it's very possible that IEEs are being selected against, which would mean fewer IEEs overall

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, both of the best foreign language professors that I have ever had were IEE - one taught German and one taught Spanish. The Spanish professor's claim to fame is that she's fluent in 7 languages.
    Last edited by IBTL; 03-20-2014 at 07:25 PM.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lifer View Post
    Yes, both of the best foreign language professors that I have ever had were IEE - one taught German and one taught Spanish. The Spanish professor's claim to fame is that she's fluent in 7 languages.
    I am not asking if "anybody" can identify a IEE - Kenneth asserts he is the only IEE on the forum. He asserts that he has never seen any IEEs but they are as rare as white buffalo. There are plenty of IEEs around. That he cannot id them is the question. He has a mental block on IEEs. I am not saying there are no IEEs. Kenneth is saying that.

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not asking if "anybody" can identify a IEE - Kenneth asserts he is the only IEE on the forum. He asserts that he has never seen any IEEs but they are as rare as white buffalo. There are plenty of IEEs around. That he cannot id them is the question. He has a mental block on IEEs. I am not saying there are no IEEs. Kenneth is saying that.
    don't worry, if there were more IEEs on here I would identify them

I truly believe that most people here are Ti/Fe in some capacity

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don't worry, if there were more IEEs on here I would identify them

I truly believe that most people here are Ti/Fe in some capacity

Thinking about it Kenneth I think it's possible you are doing this because of a heightened sense of your own Tipolr and strong Fi. However this does not auto make everyone else have Ti/Fe in their ego block. You are starting out and when you start out you have a more solid understanding of the world through your own eyes. This tints the lenses somewhat and makes it difficult to see from others views. Soon you'll be starting to take those tinted lenses off, it's a beautiful world when you begin to see instead of just looking.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Without stirring the pot too vigorously, because I can think of two famous IEE's specifically, I will say that I believe Lady Gaga is IEE.

The crazy hair cut is similiar to Hayley Williams, too.

She speaks Swedish in the beginning of the video. Who does that?!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...2135109AARaazg

Haha! Did you notice the newspaper? "Lady Gaga reaches the top yet again"... and Hayley Williams has the record for breaking records!
    Last edited by IBTL; 03-20-2014 at 10:36 PM.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Geminatronix View Post
    Thinking about it Kenneth I think it's possible you are doing this because of a heightened sense of your own Tipolr and strong Fi. However this does not auto make everyone else have Ti/Fe in their ego block. You are starting out and when you start out you have a more solid understanding of the world through your own eyes. This tints the lenses somewhat and makes it difficult to see from others views. Soon you'll be starting to take those tinted lenses off, it's a beautiful world when you begin to see instead of just looking.
    That absolutely was profound!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Geminatronix View Post
    nah on all counts

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

having "examples" and a concrete pool of empirical data from where to pull out common traits and type behavior wouldn't be stressful for a type that has valued Ne + Te functions. saberstorm is not asking you to explain the inner structural details (Ti) of your typings or to explain the theoretical underpinnings of model A, which IEEs may possibly have trouble with as Ti-polrs.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    having "examples" and a concrete pool of empirical data from where to pull out common traits and type behavior wouldn't be stressful for a type that has valued Ne + Te functions. saberstorm is not asking you to explain the inner structural details (Ti) of your typings or to explain the theoretical underpinnings of model A, which IEEs may possibly have trouble with as Ti-polrs.
    You make a great point!

I just can't go all in on the next IEE that I know because some people may have never thought of her that way, and it could "stir the pot". So I'm holding back until Lady Gaga as "IEE" sets in...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    good point. eventually I want to post a collection of videos that includes several examples for every member of the socion; that's still a ways off, though.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Radio, don't forget about "framing", which takes time, because I have to superimpose all of the agents of each type onto each other in a way that makes "sense".

I'm just sorry that I'm not fast enough for those of you who yearn for excitement! Plus, I'm headed to bingo with my new female SLI bestie!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Saberstorm, I'm starting to think you might be right; your friend doesn't seem to be a logical type, his speech is too disordered and choppy. Logical types have a "deliberateness" to their speech that your friend seems to lack. Logical types easily "spout off words"; they can easily represent in language their mind's representations (or some shit like that). Their speech seems more ordered, smooth, and natural; there aren't many "uhhs", "umms", or pauses in it.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by IBTL; 03-21-2014 at 10:48 AM.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Saberstorm, I'm starting to think you might be right; your friend doesn't seem to be a logical type, his speech is too disordered and choppy. Logical types have a "deliberateness" to their speech that your friend seems to lack. Logical types easily "spout off words"; they can easily represent in language their mind's representations (or some shit like that). Their speech seems more ordered, smooth, and natural; there aren't many "uhhs", "umms", or pauses in it.
    It's a writing style. I could change it but I like it...

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is Hayley Williams again. So precious even with a side of poisoning!

Last edited by IBTL; 03-21-2014 at 11:46 AM.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chlöe Howl

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged