User Tag List

Thread: This site is telling me to post an introduction in order to get full access. I'm merely following instructions.

TIM
    IEI sx 9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default This site is telling me to post an introduction in order to get full access. I'm merely following instructions.

Hello world,

This is my first time here and I probably won't post a lot. I just like to be able to read things in the forums here that people reference from elsewhere from time to time, so I set up an account here for that purpose. Sometimes I can't help myself and I have to share my thoughts though.

So, my introduction:

I like personality theories. Don't assume that just because I know about where I am in a lot of theories that I haven't studied them extensively. I like personality a little too much. I am new to socionics, however. Some guy had a bunch of us submit videos answering questions and told us all where we most likely were in socionics. Mine makes a lot of sense now that I have spent time studying it, and people that I couldn't type in MBTI are making perfect sense in this theory too! Yea!

Enneagram: 459 or 479 tritype, 9 leading, sx/so - I relate well to both tritypes and not well to other types. Currently friends are taking sides.

Socionics: IEI harmonizer in DCNH if it's a thing lol In yoga I don't even know but lean FELV if it's a thing that even is real. I relate to nothing first so that's process of elimination.

DISC: C, but I've adapted as an S

Okay, cool. Now hopefully I'll be able to see the link I've been trying to read.
    Last edited by LunarRain; 02-21-2017 at 09:16 PM. Reason: because I was dumb before

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LunarRain View Post
    Hello world,

This is my first time here and I probably won't post a lot. I just like to be able to read things in the forums here that people reference from elsewhere from time to time, so I set up an account here for that purpose. Sometimes I can't help myself and I have to share my thoughts though.

So, my introduction:

I like personality theories. Don't assume that just because I know about where I am in a lot of theories that I haven't studied them extensively. I like personality a little too much. I am new to socionics, however. Some guy had a bunch of us submit videos answering questions and told us all where we most likely were in socionics. Mine was not a surprise because it was the equivalent of my MBTI type, and it fits perfectly. Other people that I was confused about with MBTI finally started to fall into place and make sense, which is why I'm really liking socionics right now. I find that understanding the vulnerable and suggestive functions clears up a lot of confusion too, which is an element that MBTI doesn't have. This is kind of exciting.

MBTI: INFJ

Enneagram: 459 tritype, but I'm having difficulty telling whether I lead with 5 or 9. I'm currently leaning more towards 5 after reading the enneastyle book. This may change at any moment. I have read many books on the topic, but I know that 9s often mis-type, and I also have a strong 5 in my tri-type so I'm thinking it's possible that I lead with 9 but have a very strong 5 influence. My wings are 5w4, 9w1, 4w5. sx/sp (close but sexual leads)

Socionics: IEI-Ni (if you believe the Ni Fe subtype theory - I've heard some people say that they don't... I've only just started reading about DCNH so I may be way off here but I suspect that I am a Ti strengthening N. I imagine that it would be difficult to tell though. My surroundings aren't exactly what you would call orderly...)

DISC: C, but I've adapted as an S

Four temperaments: melancholy/phlegmatic

Soul types: I'm pretty sure that I'm an artisan cast scholar, but this is not yet definite. I also relate to a little bit of mature sage and server, but less so than the first two.

Astrology: (disclaimer: I do not necessarily believe in astrology, but I also do not believe in dismissing anything before understanding it fully. Astrology is complicated and it will take some time before I do understand it well.) I'm a third house Aries sun, second house Aquarius moon, and Capricorn rising. Most of my planets are in the appropriate houses, but none of my signs are.

Pop culture energy profiling: 4/2 (It's not my fault. They didn't tell me it was pop culture when they introduced me to it! - that was the 4 in my tri-type talking)

Birth order: Oldest Child Disorder (yes, I did that on purpose)

Constructs: consideration for others and intelligence

I can't think of any other theories off of the top of my head, but I'm sure there are more that I'm not recalling right now.

Okay, cool. Now hopefully I'll be able to see the link I've been trying to read.
    Welcome! I like all of your disclaimers. You sound a bit like me.
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome! ^^
    Love is like an energy, rushing in, rushing inside of me...

TIM
    IEI sx 9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iris View Post
    Welcome! I like all of your disclaimers. You sound a bit like me.
    Yes, disclaimers are my secret weapon. I use them to prevent people from starting stupid arguments with me, especially when I am in a new place and I don't know if there is an argumentative vibe or not. hahaha

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Hello

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

welcome