Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 198

Thread: Johammadeezus on Information Elements (thread split)

  1. #1
    ഗന᎕ᒹ ±ᗉᚔXᙂഗ woofwoofl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern Arizona
    TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Posts
    1,907
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Johammadeezus on Information Elements (thread split)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Chesney View Post
    ask woof, he is ILE (he mistakenly thinks he's SEE)

    one thing I've noticed about Fi-PoLRs is they get mad or uncomfortable if you talk about "who they are [inside]" or "what their 'essence' is"
    this is what happens when you powder your Mozart wig with bath salts.

    ATTENTION EVERYONE: Johammadeezus has swapped the IEs:

    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...plaining-to-do

    Joe-cionics Socionics
    1) ...Ne... ...Ti
    2) ...Fi... ...Ne
    3) ...Se... ...Se
    4) ...Ti... ...Fi
    5) ...Si... ...Ni
    6) ...Te... ...Te
    7) ...Ni... ...Fe
    8) ...Fe... ...Si


    And for all who haven't seen it, the valedictorian of the special-ed school of Socionics has a type list. Look at all the forum Deltas that got chucked into Beta:

    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1003318

    @Kenneth Chesney forum user type list:

    1981slater ------ LSE
    Absurd ---------- EII
    Anndelise ------- IEI
    Eliza Thomason -- ESE
    Geneiouws ------- SEE
    Ideae ----------- LII
    Jimmers --------- IEE
    Kenneth Chesney - IEE
    Kim ------------- SLE
    Maritsa --------- IEI
    Radio ----------- ESI
    Reficulris ------ IEE
    Saberstorm ------ β NF
    Scapegrace ------ SLE
    The Foundation -- SEI
    The Ineffable --- ILI
    UDP ------------- ESI
    Woofwoofl ------- ILE


    If you're really hellbent on that ILE typing, have the balls to make a thread about it and see how far it gets you. I suspect you won't post anything in support of your rationale. Just more diversionary tactics, grandiose puffery, and stupid pictures of pears with mouths. You have less than nothing.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    OMG, I am EII. Roll over, Maritsa. New sheriff is in town...

  3. #3
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,893
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    OMG, I am EII. Roll over, Maritsa. New sheriff is in town...
    Now I am confused more than ever...socionics.


    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Now I am confused more than ever...socionics.

    You can thank Bloomberg for that. I am not EII.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Radio is identical to UDP. Cool.

  6. #6
    Olduvai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,346
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    this is what happens when you powder your Mozart wig with bath salts.

    ATTENTION EVERYONE: Johammadeezus has swapped the IEs:

    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...plaining-to-do

    Joe-cionics Socionics
    1) ...Ne... ...Ti
    2) ...Fi... ...Ne
    3) ...Se... ...Se
    4) ...Ti... ...Fi
    5) ...Si... ...Ni
    6) ...Te... ...Te
    7) ...Ni... ...Fe
    8) ...Fe... ...Si


    And for all who haven't seen it, the valedictorian of the special-ed school of Socionics has a type list. Look at all the forum Deltas that got chucked into Beta:

    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1003318

    @Kenneth Chesney forum user type list:

    1981slater ------ LSE
    Absurd ---------- EII
    Anndelise ------- IEI
    Eliza Thomason -- ESE
    Geneiouws ------- SEE
    Ideae ----------- LII
    Jimmers --------- IEE
    Kenneth Chesney - IEE
    Kim ------------- SLE
    Maritsa --------- IEI
    Radio ----------- ESI
    Reficulris ------ IEE
    Saberstorm ------ β NF
    Scapegrace ------ SLE
    The Foundation -- SEI
    The Ineffable --- ILI
    UDP ------------- ESI
    Woofwoofl ------- ILE


    If you're really hellbent on that ILE typing, have the balls to make a thread about it and see how far it gets you. I suspect you won't post anything in support of your rationale. Just more diversionary tactics, grandiose puffery, and stupid pictures of pears with mouths. You have less than nothing.
    just by looking at this one post, I can see that you're either a very "special" SEE or a very "typical" ILE

    for an "en-tee", you sure are dumb

    EDIT (here's my attempt at a brief explanation):
    the reason why I provide such little evidence to support my claims is because it is difficult for me to put in words why I think someone is a particular type. in fact, to say "I think" you are ILE is kind of inaccurate; it's more of an "I feel" thing. that might seem tenuous to you, but when I "feel" something it's usually accurate (Fi is my judging function, after all). why do I think you're ILE? because you're clearly logical and because you're clearly intuitive, and because you speak just like other ILEs I know. since the first time I met you I've been skeptical of your self-typing, as the SEEs I know aren't half as witty and articulate as you are. it's impossible to have an abstract conversation with an SEE; they sound fucking retarded when they try.

    woof, if you really want to understand me, just go through your "I'm calling Johannes out" thread and watch the videos I posted. again, because it is difficult for me to explain myself, I post videos in hopes that you'll "see what I see". I'm going to continue posting videos and providing modest commentary, and hopefully it will all make sense to someone besides just myself.
    Last edited by Olduvai; 03-08-2014 at 08:26 PM.

  7. #7
    Olduvai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,346
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'd say a majority of the people on this forum are Fe/Ti

  8. #8
    Olduvai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,346
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AshSun View Post
    Gonna try to tone down the Fi polr in this thread a bit.

    I think she´s SEE btw. Incredible voice.
    not sure about the singer, but I agree that woof displayed his Fi-PoLR in this thread. he's a dick with an inferiority complex.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    You want me to supervise him, @Kenneth Chesney ?

  10. #10
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,893
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    I finally understand socionics... thanks to many different people, for showing me the way...I can now die happy.

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  11. #11
    Olduvai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,346
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    You want me to supervise him, @Kenneth Chesney ?
    I'll let InvisibleJim handle that (that's right, Jim, I think you might be EII)

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Chesney View Post
    I'll let InvisibleJim handle that (that's right, Jim, I think you might be EII)
    I thought you need live footage of people to type them and here you are, typing them without even seeing nor knowing them. Better yet, post your list in that (in)famous typing thread, but just don't scale it off woof's list of your list...

    ... that's plagiarism.

  13. #13
    Olduvai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,346
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    I thought you need live footage of people to type them and here you are, typing them without even seeing nor knowing them.
    that's why I said "I think" and "might be" instead of "I know" and "must be"

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Chesney View Post
    that's why I said "I think" and "might be" instead of "I know" and "must be"
    Weren't feelers supposed to feel and not think?

    Why do you get up in the morning?

  15. #15
    Olduvai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,346
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Weren't feelers supposed to feel and not think?

    Why do you get up in the morning?
    in your view, what is meant by "feel" and what is meant by "think"?

    answer to your second question: because I'm not tired anymore, duh

  16. #16
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,893
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Weren't feelers supposed to feel and not think?

    Why do you get up in the morning?
    Aww, everybody feels...everybody thinks. I think a group hug is called for...







    I just feel the love here... <3

    I know my socionics

    *giggles*

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Chesney View Post
    in your view, what is meant by "feel" and what is meant by "think"?
    Chase, seriously, this is some fine construct you constructed here/are still constructing. I don't know whether this is my morbid curiosity that tells me to focus on you more closely or the fact that I've seen it somewhere before.

    Either way feeling is and has always been an subjective experience of emotion, at least psychology wise.

    Your turn.

    (And why can't I supervise woof instead of Jim? Am I inferior in your eyes?)

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Aww, everybody feels...everybody thinks.
    What do you think about Arturo Giovannitti?

    What do you feel towards Arturo Giovannitti?
    Last edited by Absurd; 03-08-2014 at 11:15 PM.

  18. #18
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,893
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post

    What do you think about Arturo Giovannitti?

    What do you feel towards Arturo Giovannitti?
    I think he looks like Oscar Wilde. I feel nothing.

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I think he looks like Oscar Wilde. I feel nothing.
    Where do you think you see the resemblance and you have stated that everybody feels and thinks, yet it is a bit disappointing that you do not feel anything.

  20. #20
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,893
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have control over my thoughts, feelings and actions...when I want to. I had no need to feel anything since I didn't know him. I instantly thought of Wilde when I saw his pic. That's just my perception. Others may not see any resemblance. I remember faces.




    Last edited by Aylen; 03-09-2014 at 05:04 AM.

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  21. #21
    Olduvai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,346
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Chase,
    It's "Charlie", not "Chase". Sheesh.


    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    seriously, this is some fine construct you constructed here/are still constructing.
    Thanks, I thought so too. After all, I define "Ne" as "Explicit Field/Condition/Construct Statics".


    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    I don't know whether this is my morbid curiosity that tells me to focus on you more closely or the fact that I've seen it somewhere before.
    Auditor seems like a significant person; how he acts deserves attention.

    Yes/no?


    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Either way feeling is and has always been an subjective experience of emotion, at least psychology wise.
    So "to feel" would mean "to subjectively experience emotion"? What would "to think" mean?


    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    (And why can't I supervise woof instead of Jim? Am I inferior in your eyes?)


    Assuming I'm right (which I'm probably not), you can do me one better: you can conflict with him. I'm starting to wonder if you're ESI; if so, I urge you to antagonize woof as much as possible.

  22. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Chesney View Post
    It's "Charlie", not "Chase". Sheesh.
    Fair enough.

    Thanks, I thought so too. After all, I define "Ne" as "Explicit Field/Condition/Construct Statics".
    What does it have to do with anything I have wrote so far? Nothing?

    [/COLOR]Yes/no?
    Yes.

    (Problem is, you're giving me attention now and you get me oh so confused now, that is, I am starting to think I am supervising you now. Help out a brother here, who doesn't read Morning Start and can't stand being called a brother).

    What would "to think" mean?
    It is the act of producing thoughts, which in your case means you have a problem and I am here to profit from your problems.

    Assuming I'm right (which I'm probably not), you can do me one better: you can conflict with him. I'm starting to wonder if you're ESI; if so, I urge you to antagonize woof as much as possible.
    The act of assumption again, eh?

    Come on, Charlie Sheen, it is time you castaway your hypotheses, you're starting to sound liek a hypothetical person already.

    Let me summarise: first EII, then EIE, now ESI. God damn, Sheen, I mean Charlie, purchase yourself a nice lightning conductor and whenever you have a thought, let it strike it. As for conflicting woofl, hell yes I will do, after I am finished with you. Rhyming with Absurd made easy, you just need to pull the trigger and squeezy.

  23. #23
    Olduvai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,346
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    What does it have to do with anything I have wrote so far? Nothing?
    You said that I said that feelers only feel and never think (which isn't even what I said), and somehow that was supposed to invalidate something else I said. I thought the appropriate response would be to ask for clarification as to the meaning of "to feel" and "to think".


    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    (Problem is, you're giving me attention now and you get me oh so confused now, that is, I am starting to think I am supervising you now. Help out a brother here, who doesn't read Morning Start and can't stand being called a brother).


    Maybe I just like attention?


    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    It is the act of producing thoughts, which in your case means you have a problem and I am here to profit from your problems.
    But what is a "thought" as opposed to a "feeling"? Aren't they both "thoughts" insofar as they are both "products of cognition"?


    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    The act of assumption again, eh?
    It was purely for hypothetical purposes.


    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Come on, Charlie Sheen, it is time you castaway your hypotheses, you're starting to sound liek a hypothetical person already.
    Hypotheses about what? Your type?


    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Let me summarise: first EII, then EIE, now ESI. God damn, Sheen, I mean Charlie, purchase yourself a nice lightning conductor and whenever you have a thought, let it strike it. As for conflicting woofl, hell yes I will do, after I am finished with you. Rhyming with Absurd made easy, you just need to pull the trigger and squeezy.
    Don't fuck with K. Chesney; you're just a gay lesbi

  24. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Chesney View Post
    You said that I said that feelers only feel and never think (which isn't even what I said), and somehow that was supposed to invalidate something else I said. I thought the appropriate response would be to ask for clarification as to the meaning of "to feel" and "to think".
    Yes sir, I wrote that. I'm going to write it again: feelers feel, thinkers think.

    Maybe I just like attention?
    "Maybe" is another assumption.

    But what is a "thought" as opposed to a "feeling"? Aren't they both "thoughts" insofar as they are both "products of cognition"?
    No, they're not. Two distinct things, two different animals. Besides, I already scribbled what thoughts are and what feelings are and I am inclined to say you're totally irrational, based on your inability to differentiate between those two.

    It was purely for hypothetical purposes.
    You don't say.

    Hypotheses about what? Your type?
    Hablas españo? No, about this bottle of water that rests at my desk now.

    Don't fuck with K. Chesney; you're just a gay lesbi
    Post your pic and I will decide that to do.

  25. #25
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    I like Johannes. He's doesn't overly focus and nitpick on people's posts in detail hence not concentrating on Se and trumping people or I should say my own base function around I like him.

  26. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I like Johannes. He's doesn't overly focus and nitpick on people's posts in detail hence not concentrating on Se and trumping people or I should say my own base function around I like him.
    You lil Smurfette you, of course you liek him. Never doubted this.

  27. #27
    Olduvai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,346
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Yes sir, I wrote that. I'm going to write it again: feelers feel, thinkers think.
    oh, so you said it? then I disagree.


    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    "Maybe" is another assumption.
    "Maybe" just means "it could possibly be".


    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    No, they're not. Two distinct things, two different animals. Besides, I already scribbled what thoughts are and what feelings are and I am inclined to say you're totally irrational, based on your inability to differentiate between those two.
    You said "to feel" means "to subjectively experience emotion" and "to think" means "to produce a thought", but that doesn't clarify anything. What is a "thought", and how is an emotion not a thought?


    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Hablas españo? No, about this bottle of water that rests at my desk now.
    This is why I like you; you're sassy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Post your pic and I will decide that to do.
    Maybe I will. My profile pic looks a lot like me.

  28. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Chesney View Post
    then I disagree.
    Why oh why?

    "Maybe" just means "it could possibly be".
    Well yes, but when "could possibly be" multiplied by 10 doesn't deliver nor land at all, it is an assumption. Excess speculation.

    What is a "thought", and how is an emotion not a thought?
    It is simply a process and product of mental activity, like Model A. Not unless you consider that an emotion, and if so, I stand corrected.

    This is why I like you; you're sassy.
    This is an emotion.

    Maybe I will. My profile pic looks a lot like me.
    Cool.

  29. #29
    Olduvai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,346
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Why oh why?
    Because like Aylen said, everyone experiences both thoughts and feelings.


    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Well yes, but when "could possibly be" multiplied by 10 doesn't deliver nor land at all, it is an assumption. Excess speculation.
    "Could possibly be" means "could possibly be"; an "assumption" is saying "this is certainly true" without justification.


    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    It is simply a process and product of mental activity, like Model A. Not unless you consider that an emotion, and if so, I stand corrected.
    Are you saying that we can "control" our thoughts but not our feelings, and that is what differentiates the two? I'm still unclear as to what you mean.


    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    This is an emotion.
    How?

  30. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Chesney View Post
    Because like Aylen said, everyone experiences both thoughts and feelings.
    Running under a skirt? Even if it were so, how the heck are you able to type any one, for it is impossible using what you both use.

    "Could possibly be" means "could possibly be"; an "assumption" is saying "this is certainly true" without justification.
    Where is the evidence to "could possibly be"? It didn't happen yet, that is, you're just content with believing it might happen, as in trying to predict the outcome (future event) without much information to begin with...

    In the same vein I can scribble that you could die tomorrow not knowing whether you're ill at all, overdosed, have AIDS and only have one day to live, etc. It is an assumption.

    Are you saying that we can "control" our thoughts but not our feelings, and that is what differentiates the two? I'm still unclear as to what you mean.
    ?

    How?
    Seems you're new to the world, so I am going to meow a bit - it carries an emotional load and is aimed at the receiver of such, be it positive or negative, in this case it was positive(?)

    I'm not sure whether you are emotionally retarded nor can say, but being unaware of what you tell people and the impact your words can make on them, makes me wonder whether it is intended and aimed at manipulation of some sorts - if so, I won't continue this and going to piss on you. I am allowed to after my beer.

  31. #31
    ഗന᎕ᒹ ±ᗉᚔXᙂഗ woofwoofl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern Arizona
    TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Posts
    1,907
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default the gauntlet has been thrown down

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Chesney View Post
    Maybe I just like attention?
    Now that you've got some, I sure as hell hope for the both of us that you know what to do with it. That which you got right more certainly than anything else is that which you've shown the least certainty towards. Which segues smoothly into the next issue:

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Chesney View Post
    I'm going to continue posting videos and providing modest commentary
    You can't continue "providing modest commentary" because you never began. You've compared yourself to Mozart, Jesus, and Einstein, you've said you came to retype everyone who was supposedly mistyped as if you were some sort of savior of Socionics, and then you said your ultimate motivation was to make money. As I said before, Pod'Lair beat you there. And as far as the ridiculous messiah persecution mania on your end goes, you haven't been persecuted like Mozart as much as you've been pelted with rocks like Chad Kroeger, you haven't been crucified like Jesus as much as you've been beseiged like David Koresh, and you haven't been... hell, I don't even know what type of supposed victimization you're going for with the "Einstein" thing...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Chesney View Post
    the reason why I provide such little evidence to support my claims is because it is difficult for me to put in words why I think someone is a particular type.
    You'd save your ass a lot if you at least made an attempt. You've been gallivanting around the boards, retyping everyone without any consideration for the system itself, let alone the members. If you don't actively attempt to clear the opacity of the black box operation you're running, someone's gonna try to smash the whole damned thing open for you.

    There's a lot of people on here whose conclusions I disagree with, but I've seen, in one way or another, a certain methodology of theirs that differs from mine in such a way that their entire operations slice across mine perpendicularly, and I have particular things I check for in regards to my own typings based on what they end up with. Without going into further details, this is one thing that has been a thorn in my side in regards to me using the SEE configuration in regards to self-type for years, and there's a reason I phrased my sentence in that manner. I don't "think" of anyone as a "type", I find whatever type configuration I find to fit best for a person, and I use it. The difference is large, and it's fucking important. Finding the difference out for yourself, if you're currently unaware that there is one, can be the first of hopefully many steps in the journey of you learning to cool it with the wild speculative long-jumps to nowhere or worse.

    Having said that, and due to multiple events in my world that, in part, comprise this crazy assed thing called life, I'm gonna publicly relax my Se-SEE typing just in time for you to constructively and proactively make a case for something. You've got one week. Rock me, Amadeus.

  32. #32
    Olduvai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,346
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Running under a skirt? Even if it were so, how the heck are you able to type any one, for it is impossible using what you both use.
    Why wouldn't we be able to?


    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Where is the evidence to "could possibly be"? It didn't happen yet, that is, you're just content with believing it might happen, as in trying to predict the outcome (future event) without much information to begin with...
    are you asking where the evidence is in this particular case?


    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    In the same vein I can scribble that you could die tomorrow not knowing whether you're ill at all, overdosed, have AIDS and only have one day to live, etc. It is an assumption.
    but in this case, I had evidence enough to say "Absurd might be ESI", and now I have evidence enough to say "Absurd might be LII"


    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Seems you're new to the world, so I am going to meow a bit - it carries an emotional load and is aimed at the receiver of such, be it positive or negative, in this case it was positive(?)
    wat


    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    I'm not sure whether you are emotionally retarded nor can say, but being unaware of what you tell people and the impact your words can make on them, makes me wonder whether it is intended and aimed at manipulation of some sorts
    not sure what you're referring to


    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    - if so, I won't continue this and going to piss on you. I am allowed to after my beer.
    you're not pissing on me, you're pissing into the wind

  33. #33

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    398
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    *crushes scouter* damn, the IQ level in here is at 9001.... but how can that be!!!

  34. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Chesney View Post
    Why wouldn't we be able to?
    Get Aylen here and show me on, say, three samples. Three test subjects to type.

    It is interesting to see you two work in tandem, though. Hmm, heh.

    are you asking where the evidence is in this particular case?
    Yes, evidence. Hard evidence for, not against. In criminal blablah you don't bust people on "he may be or he might be."

    but in this case, I had evidence enough to say "Absurd might be ESI", and now I have evidence enough to say "Absurd might be LII"
    I still don't see any evidence for, not to mention against. You're talking about it all the time, but I don't see shit.

    wat
    Spat.

    not sure what you're referring to
    I am referring to the convo.

    you're not pissing on me, you're pissing into the wind
    I'm not pissing on you, yet. You're more impatient than me. Anyhow, it is four types now. Maritsa managed to get to eight in less than a month. Go for it.
    Last edited by Absurd; 03-09-2014 at 10:53 PM.

  35. #35
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,893
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Get Aylen here and show me on, say, three samples. Three test subjects to type.

    It is interesting to see you two work in tandem, though. Hmm, heh.
    Are you suggesting he is, my dual (SLE), semi-dual (SEE) or mirage (ILE). I see my mirage and semi above...I spot them anywhere...How come I got to come up with examples? I am not even reading all the posts so I do not know what you want examples of.

    I know my socionics

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  36. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Are you suggesting he is, my dual (SLE), semi-dual (SEE) or mirage (ILE). I see my mirage and semi above...I spot them anywhere...How come I got to come up with examples? I am not even reading all the posts so I do not know what you want examples of.
    Reading what isn't there is established IEI trait, it seems. I've got a magic marker, yay.

    No, Charlie, points towards your expertise in some matters and I want to see myself.

    I know my socionics
    Okay.

  37. #37
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Are you suggesting he is, my dual (SLE), semi-dual (SEE) or mirage (ILE). I see my mirage and semi above...I spot them anywhere...How come I got to come up with examples? I am not even reading all the posts so I do not know what you want examples of.

    I know my socionics
    Aylen, what type are you? I have to add you to my list.

  38. #38
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,893
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Woof = SEE in my perception...I hold that perception loosely.

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  39. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    ...

    Jim won't be able to supervise him. Me neither even though I wouldn't be able to, I am now his mirror in Charlie land. Times, they are a changing.

  40. #40
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Chesney View Post
    you're not pissing on me, you're pissing into the wind
    I wouldn't bother arguing with Absurd. Hence his name...it's just Absurd.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •