User Tag List

Thread: Hello, I'm EII

Hybrid View

Default Hello, I'm EII

Hello guys, I'm new here. I'm an EII and I'm new to Socionics. I don't really like my type vulnerabilities, I would like to know how to develop my Extraverted Logic and Extraverted Sensing in order to be more male. I would like to know if others male INFjs have the same problem (of course, i'm just using my Fe). Peace to all.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Hello, I hope your stay will be minimally unpleasurable and that you will be able to feed yourself on the breadcrumbs of Socionics until you are thoroughly fed up.

I would suggest that to become more proficient at your goals, you need to become more shrewd in the areas that concern you in order to achieve satisfactory results. Telling you to grow a pair of balls or other divinations of Socionics theory may not always be as fruitful, by comparison.

Nothing is real. So tomorrow doesn't matter.
    TIM
    iei infp type 7?or 4
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

welcome,

.....to your playground

you can develop all that you wish,
    just remember to drag yourself towards it, maybe starting with running every alternate day?
    so your body and mind gets into the pattern of 'progressive movement'.... taking a break from 'inner thought formations'...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Hi do you have any pictures?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, EII. You may not realize that there is a Visual Identification component to Socionics, that some pooh-pooh and others embrace. There is a pattern to it that is clear to me at times but I am not confident in it. Maritsa takes an interest in VI, particularly (I think I am not wrong on this), for intiatially identifying a person, so that's why she asked for pics.

In case that seemed like an odd request to you.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    Hi, EII. You may not realize that there is a Visual Identification component to Socionics, that some pooh-pooh and others embrace. There is a pattern to it that is clear to me at times but I am not confident in it. Maritsa takes an interest in VI, particularly (I think I am not wrong on this), for intiatially identifying a person, so that's why she asked for pics.

In case that seemed like an odd request to you.

I love your support.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Hello, I thank you all the greetings and the advices. I think I'm gonna try to do some body exercise. I use to work out sometimes for a week but then I give up. I feel easily exhausted since I was a kid but I always liked running and biking. I think I'm gonna go for those two. Gotta quit the procrastination. I heard about visual typing, the idea excites me but I know that there are some controversies from what I've heard. I want to be more energetic in order to position myself in world, I use to fake extroverted sensing (or what I think it is) to make me look more persuasive, and also to relate better with the opposite sex. Sorry about my english, it's reasonable but poor in literacy.

Are there any known athletes who are INFj?

Here is a picture.

3x40001.jpg