View Poll Results: what is the type of Alex Jones?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

1 14.29%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

2 28.57%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

3 42.86%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

2 28.57%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alex Jones

TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

>.<

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I voted ESFp because he seems Ti polr and his speech and presentation is very random, not like SLE
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

which type wouldn't let his guests get a word in as a joke on them?

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I changed my mind. I could see him being EIE. CP 6. Sx/So
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

spiritual aggressor/volcel Troll Nr 007's Avatar
    TIM
    Ne-ILE-C 7(93?)
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

His intuition certainly runs strong. I wouldn't call it high functioning though.

Think of extreme LSI tyranny now think what would be contrary to it.

LSI: rules using tyranny while believes in him/herself's tight views

contrary

LSE: tells everyone we are doomed by ruling elite while entertains multiple remote viewpoints
    Sol mb F type due to his inability to think alternatives.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alex Jones - ESTJ - Stierlitz
    Last edited by khcs; 01-10-2019 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Irrelevant

TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

and this is what 1-dimensional Ni in combination with e3 inflation sounds like. phew.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tried following him on facebook ---> it all got a little erm ma gerd after awhile.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    and this is what 1-dimensional Ni in combination with e3 inflation sounds like. phew.

I honestly can’t believe people are actually saying he is a Delta type, let alone LSE.

LSE for him is insane. He is almost the complete opposite of an LSE. There are so many misconceptions and mistypings on Socionics forums, but if you go back and really read and study the source material from the Russian socionists, it becomes much easier to type people and types become much more clear.

Anyway, I could go through and analyze multiple videos of his as evidence that he is EIE, but let’s just go with the most recent one that was posted by Silke.

Silke, even the short video you posted is full of Fe, Ni, and Se. Every one of his videos is like this, but I’ll talk about yours since it was the most recently posted. First of all, his manner of speaking is highly variable and expressive. He uses a lot of emphasis (“I was already a MAN at 16) and intonation in everything he says (Fe type). LSEs are not like this. They are generally rather dry and monotone when talking. Their Fe role function is used briefly to try to appear friendly and kind, but it wears thin and they can’t keep it up long nor can they be as expressive as Jones is, even if they try. Every single video of Alex Jones is full of varying intonation and emphasis. He is a clear Fe valuing type.

He spends a bit of time bragging about how how many women he’d been with by age 16 and how he was already with college girls and a ‘man’ by this time (Se hidden agenda). Se is about power and domination. By talking like this, he is bragging about his domination and having ‘staked his territory’ as a man by age 16. It seems this is a weak spot and point of insecurity for him but something he aspires to; hence Se as aspirational element.

Finally, the entire video is him laying out a timeline and explaining what is supposed to happen at each point in the timeline. He then talks about how society as a whole has manipulated people so that they avoid certain elements of the projected timeline (Fe-Ni).

Basically, in this very brief video clip alone, he is using emotional hype and emphasis to get people to see what he thinks is going to happen in the future (Fe-Ni). He does this in multiple videos, then he spurs people to take action and do something about it to prevent it from happening (Se). His ideas are based on his own internal logical structure, rather than on anything concrete (Ti).

This is the complete opposite style of an LSE, who uses objective observable facts in reality to come up with new ideas that can be put to practical use in the real world (Te-Si-Ne). They are not interested in theories that have no immediate, practical application.

Alex Jones is not like this at all. He likes speculating without any need for practicality. In fact, many of his topics are about things very far removed from any practical use in the real world (aliens, conspiracy theories, reptilians etc.) He is also very competent at projecting future situations with confidence, and at analyzing how the past has shaped and led up to where we are now. This is someone who is comfortable with Ni.

The classic “us-vs-them” mentality that is characteristic of Beta quadra can also be seen with a lot of his videos (ex: “they”, the ruling elitists, are trying to control “us”, the average citizens) Many of the other people associated with Infowars seem like Beta types as well.

In sum - he is EIE, and likely EIE-Ni.

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have come across him a couple of times on YouTube. I cannot take him seriously...

Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He always came off SLE- to me, a nutty one at that.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I still think he is Ni-EIE 6w5 cp sx/so. He is an obvious shill though and/or controlled opposition. His job is just to make legitimate conspiracy theorists look like nut jobs. He uses to make everything seem more dramatic than it really is, but he has moments of lucidity occasionally with his .

I am open to him being another type overall though, but he is difficult to type because he puts on an act like a wrestler does. He is entertaining as a meme, but when it comes to finding out the truth about society he is not good, he mixes up too much bs with truth. There are much better sources out there. I like these memes of him though lol:

"Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not sure if he is sx/so
    But I haven't seen much to comment
    Beta Extroverts may seem sx/so in general maybe.
    Also a lot of these well known personalities apparently put a lot of effort into appearing a certain way so I am not sure how authentic he is being.

He could be Sx/So - I am not saying he absolutely isn't, but I am currently questioning it.

Because there was this conversation on the other JP thread as well, I thought I would bring in this:

Topics SP (Self-Preservation) types might bring up in conversation: food, dining out, dieting, nutrition, health, fitness, appearance and looks, money, savings and sales, shopping, quality or durability of objects, clothing, design, home decor, employment, benefits, insurance, comfort, strength, vitality, sickness, death, discomfort, noise, safety, security, environment, resource management, physical sciences, engineering, architecture.

Topics SO (Social) types might bring up in conversation: cultural and political movements and developments, social activism, social values, societal standards, rules, guidelines, social power structures, appropriateness/inappropriateness, friendship, family, inclusion/exclusion, popularity, popular songs books movies memes, manners, fashion, glamour, fame, notoriety, organizations, clubs, group divisions pertaining to nationality religion race, etc., patriotism, civic engagement, influence (so-first people sometimes refer to themselves using pronouns "we" or "us" or "our" as if they are the group).

Topics SX (Sexual) types might bring up in conversation: their personal experiences, personal attractions, personal likes and dislikes, innermost wants and wishes, relationships, their family, children, and friends, friendship, closeness, intimacy, sex, mating, beauty, attractiveness, personal feelings and mental states, excitement, intensity, desire, obsession, liveliness, rebelliousness, action sports, gender and gender roles, femininity/masculinity. (sx-first people often report having strong personal preferences).
    A few notes:

(1) Public personalities put a lot of effort into appearing a certain way. So it is possible that they are not being their natural, comfortable self - while I think these 'conversation topics' should be looked into in the context of that comfortable self.

(2) I don't think people have to necessarily overtly talk about 'attraction' as something...almost dry and scientific, categorical. It's more so implied - SX types may be talking about what they are obsessed with, what they are attracted to, without even realizing that they are, because the ocean they swim in, is SX. Basically, they don't have to spell out that they are literally talking about attraction, etc. Same applies to other types; a lot of things are implied by the content.

(2a) On that note, not everyone who mentions 'attraction' is necessarily doing it in that SX way. I think the key is to look for how much this person shares "their personal experiences, personal attractions, personal likes and dislikes, innermost wants and wishes" - those things are pretty key to SX, I think. And if they are doing that pretty abundantly, naturally, fluidly.

(3) Other factors may also affect the choice in conversation topics. For instance, head types may engage in a lot of the SO stuff. The key here would be to differentiate whether it is really the instinct at play by looking at the instincts and their separate definitions.

(4) SP types I suspect may be quite reserved and guarded in public contexts, even Sx/Sp. Which is why there is only so much you can derive from the way someone presents themselves publicly.
    Last edited by VenusRose; 01-10-2019 at 07:23 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12