Thread: You knew it was coming.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default You knew it was coming.

Alright, lay it on me, what do you need to know to type me?

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And the almighty forum answered, and the silence was deafening!

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

write a paragraph about spacetime

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    And the almighty forum answered, and the silence was deafening!
    Alright, it's probably my fault since I provided no initial info. I've begun to do that big giant Russian survey thing from the other thread, but I haven't done it all.

Block

1. General to specific, specific to general – what does it mean?
    General to specific: Taking non-detailed information and using it to create further understanding where knowledge progresses from the basic understanding to a complete understanding.

Specific to general: Taking detailed/specific information and distilling it into larger, encompassing points. This style would be used to present a case in court or issue orders to employees.

2. What does “logical” mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view?
    I’ve always taken ‘logic’ to refer to the kind you’d use to sequentially break down arguments or points and check for consistency. Formal logic type stuff. I don’t see a particularly large prevalence of this kind of logic in any place other than university campuses and academia.

3. How do you explain fractions on the dial of the clock?
    On a regular analog clock, time is divided into minutes and seconds and indicated by points, numbers and lines. More detail is needed for a more specific answer.

4. What is a rule? What rules you must to follow?
    A rule is a structure often expressed in writing that dictates and regulates the behaviour of human beings with the insinuation of a consequence that follows a failure to act within the confines of that structure.

If you are willing to accept the consequences for not doing so, you don’t need to follow any rules.

5. What is hierarchy? Do you need to follow it? Why or why not?
    Hierarchy is most often a division of a group of people (or animals) based on seniority or talent. To succeed in life (that is, to be employed and provide the basic human necessities of food, water and shelter), you will most likely have to acknowledge and work with or around hierarchies, as they are prevalent in most societies.

6. What do you think of instructions? Do you use them? Could you write an instruction manual? If so, what type of instruction manual would you most likely write?
    Instructions are necessary for people that have not performed the task that they have been written for, and that the person in particular lacks a background understanding of what mechanics are at play with regard to the task, and thus cannot perform it without a great probability of error.

I could write an instruction manual, but would find the task arduous and irritating. If I had to write an instruction manual, it would be a brief guide of how to live life well and avoid the particular mistakes I’ve made in the past.

7. Please explain: “Freedom is in complying with the laws, but not in ignoring the laws”? Do you agree with the statement? Why?
    I disagree. True freedom would require one to live outside the construct of laws, where there is absolutely no restriction (legal or cultural) on their actions.

8. Tell us how consistent are you?
    Not particularly.

9. What is a “standard”? Why do people need it?
    A standard is a benchmark of acceptability. People might need standards in order to regulate how hard or how little they work. Standards such as market price can be used by people to know how much the cost of a good or service is.

10. You need to put in order your home library. How do you feel about this activity? How will you approach this task?
    1. Take all books off shelf.
    2. Separate fiction and non-fiction books.
    3. Sort into alphabetical order based on author’s surname. (If there is a great volume of books, they may be categorised into biographies, textbooks based on industry/profession, fiction, etc and then ordered by surname.)
    4. Put the books on the shelves.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Block

1. What is work in your opinion? Why do people go to work? Are there any parameters where you can distinguish whether you can do this work or not?
    Work is the use of your brain, body or both to accomplish a task or achieve a result.

People most consistently go to work to add structure to their lives, receive money necessary for food, shelter and water, and to make more efficient use of time.

I can generally perform most everyday tasks. Tasks requiring deep technical knowledge are less likely to be accomplished in a satisfactory manner. I generally know when I’m out of my depth.

2. Is there any correlation between quality and quantity? Tell us if or how the price depends on quality?
    There may be some correlation between quality and quantity, but generally, the most influential factor on the price of a good or service is market demand, and ability to replicate the good/service in question with ease. Thus a doctor would be able to charge a higher amount for their services than an accountant filling out a tax return for a client.

Price is generally used to ensure that there is not a cognitive dissonance between the consumer and their expectation of the value of the good or service, as such, it would still be a mistake to sell a high quality item for a lower price.

3. How do people determine the quality of work? How do you determine such quality? How well you can determine the quality of any purchase, do you pay any attention to it?
    It depends on the type of work, but a report for example could have its quality appraised by someone who is well aware of what level of information is required, how comprehensive it should be, and how well it has been presented.

I determine the quality of work with the bottom line approach. How suitable was the work for the required result? How often will it require maintenance? Was there a more efficient way to accomplish it that requires less upkeep? And so on.

4. How do you feel if you didn’t finish some work? Does it ever happen? What are the reasons?
    Not getting something finished will nag away at my mind for quite some time. It does happen that there’s not always enough time to accomplish the task and this is usually dependent on external factors, such as a store not being open that would supply the part necessary to fix a problem that crept up or became noticed after opening hours. I generally just accomplish the task in question whenever I can.

5. What is “interesting work” for you? Please explain in detail.
    Work that is not too challenging as to be impossible to perform, but challenging enough that I don’t get too bored.

6. You go to the store and see something you’re interested in buying, there is a price tag on it. What parameters are you going to use to understand if it’s overpriced, underpriced, or priced correctly?
    Look at the cost of the good and compare it with the cost that is charged in other stores and online vendors, then quickly get a mental average of the expected price and proceed accordingly. Sometimes the immediacy of having a purchased good will outweigh the amount saved from an online purchase when postage time is taken into consideration.

7. When you work and someone tells you: “You don’t do it right.” What is your reaction?
    I always have the proper result in mind when undertaking a task, thus my method will typically achieve the result in question. If it does not, I’ll accept someone else telling me the ‘right’ way of doing it, so long as I can see some actual benefit to doing so. If it’s just a bureaucratic difference, I’ll decide whether it’s more or less convenient to do it their way.

8. Right next to you there is a real professional. You always see that you can’t perform the way he does. Your feelings, thoughts and actions?
    Ask questions and learn how to do the task properly. I usually know when I’m not doing something correctly and will take steps to change that fact.

9. When you have to ask someone else to help you with the task, how do you feel?
    I’m probably concentrating more on the task than my feelings if it has gotten to the point where intervention is required.

10. You need to build a pyramid, exactly like in Egypt. Your thoughts, feelings and actions?
    Can it wait until tomorrow?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

make a video and talk about stuff~

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm going to lul hard after some time, providing I am not going to get thread banned again.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    :|

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    I'm going to lul hard after some time, providing I am not going to get thread banned again.
    Is English your first language?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Is English your first language?
    I have five first languages.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Owen View Post
    :|
    lol, what? the best way to type is just normal conversation/interaction...okay, maybe spacetime isn't "normal" conversation, but it was the first thing to pop in my head since i had just been reading about it. i just wanted to say anything to get you talking about something so i could get a read on your vibe. the questionnaire was actually helpful but generally questions that are designed around socionics or functions are pretty shitty for actually getting to know people enough to type them because of preconceived notions and whatnot.

also english isnt absurds first language but thats the least of his communication problems here. interacting with him will lead nowhere.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

also english isnt absurds first language but thats the least of his communication problems here. interacting with him will lead nowhere.
    Yeah, I was starting to get that impression.

lol, what? the best way to type is just normal conversation/interaction...okay, maybe spacetime isn't "normal" conversation, but it was the first thing to pop in my head since i had just been reading about it. i just wanted to say anything to get you talking about something so i could get a read on your vibe. the questionnaire was actually helpful but generally questions that are designed around socionics or functions are pretty shitty for actually getting to know people enough to type them because of preconceived notions and whatnot.
    Ah, I just haven't really read a great deal on spacetime and so I'd simply be making an ass of myself if I were to vomit out info on something that I had a small understanding of.

I'll give more info, then. I'm 24 years old (soon to be 25), I'm on the final year of my law degree and to be honest, I'm starting to feel like I'm going to miss university. I've been tossing up whether to go for a lawyer job straight after I graduate, or do a bit of time in the army reserves as an officer so that I can get the opportunity to take on military law cases later on down the line. In a way, I feel like I'm just trying to by myself more time, and part of me thinks I should just go out there and start working.

Uni was great, although I hated it at first. I feel like it got better as all my peers got older and matured a bit more. I always felt like I was slightly ahead of everyone because I started there when I was 20 and had that age difference constantly pointed out to me by the first years (17-18 years old on average), so I felt like I was a little bit on the outside looking in, but these things happen in life. That said, this is my final year and I made friends outside my classes there, so the age thing became less of a big deal.

I don't really know what else to say, but ask away and I'll blurt out more.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i don't really know anything about spacetime myself, its just that somebody i know online talks about it a lot so i looked up the wikipedia page to get the gist, lol.

i'm pretty sure you're Te-leading so far. how much do you know about socionics? do you know anything about other typologies like enneagram or mbti?

arent you worried about ending up having to fight if you go into the reserves? or do you think thats unrealistic or enjoy the idea? people going into the military on purpose has always seemed kind of weird and masochistic to me tbh but i guess there are plenty of reasons to do it if you don't mind the cost.

why did you start uni later? i went to a community college where there were a lot of older students and it wasn't a big deal. sometimes i wonder if i missed out on the whole college culture thing...well not a loss really so much as missing a frame of reference and shared history that other people have.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Taking into account your previous love boat excursions into the arms of high-ranking and high-Te-leading, hehe, citizens of the Earth, I really ought to stress that making it personal, that is, what you're doing it right now with me, isn't welcome, so unless you want to co-exist peacefully like humans and fish my advice to you is: do not teach me about some silly communication you, yourself, fail at.

I'm also not very analytical. You know I don't spend a lot of time thinking about myself, about why I do things, yank, yank.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't really know anything about spacetime myself, its just that somebody i know online talks about it a lot so i looked up the wikipedia page to get the gist, lol.
    Ah. Maybe one day, for me. Physics doesn't interest me immensely, and a lot of people seem to use it as an excuse to intellectually grandstand, which I've generally considered to be symptomatic of insecurity.

i'm pretty sure you're Te-leading so far. how much do you know about socionics? do you know anything about other typologies like enneagram or mbti?
    My friend talks about it a lot and I found it kind of amusing, so that's why I'm here. Same friend talks down the MBTI and says it's rot. It seems more horoscopey than Socionics from what I've seen, and it's kind of strange that actual workplaces jump all over it and talk it up big time, seems like the kind of thing employees would lie through their teeth on because of a sort of insinuatation that sensing types are practical and sensible and intuitive types are fruity and weird. I have done a bit of background reading on Socionics over the past few weeks, but found the articles a bit hard to read because of the Russian translation, but I'm starting to get the general gist.

I think I did an Enneagram test years ago but can't remember what I got. Seemed kind of hokey from what I read about its background.

arent you worried about ending up having to fight if you go into the reserves? or do you think thats unrealistic or enjoy the idea? people going into the military on purpose has always seemed kind of weird and masochistic to me tbh but i guess there are plenty of reasons to do it if you don't mind the cost.
    Generally, you don't need to fight. Some countries do conscript their reservists as they're already combat trained, but I don't think it's a big thing in Australia, you generally put your name down if you want to go to combat zones, so I'm not too worried about that. A lot of people are incentivised by the benefits (tax-free money, free dental, making friends in high places, etc). Also, a lot of people in the army are the type to throw caution to the wind.

why did you start uni later? i went to a community college where there were a lot of older students and it wasn't a big deal. sometimes i wonder if i missed out on the whole college culture thing...well not a loss really so much as missing a frame of reference and shared history that other people have.
    I was just mentally not ready for it, I think. I would have done far worse in my classes if I didn't spend some time outside the school system. I went to various places in the country for half a year with what I'd saved up during school and then did a pre-entry law course. I fully endorse not going immediately to university, even if it means risking alienation. Part of me actually wishes everyone did it that way, because first and second years would be a lot more fun with 20 year olds instead of 18 year olds, but the current workplace culture is leaning on wanting hard, tangible qualifications from applicants and are starting to cast unrealistic expectations for graduate positions (i.e. wanting 2-3 years experience for a job that could be handled by a grad so long as they were trained). It actually creates something of a vacuum. A lot of my friends that graduated in the last quarter of 2013 are finding that hard to work around, and some of them are even trying to apply for jobs that demand the extra experience, to various levels of success.

What age did you end up going to college?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I SAY EII

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Chesney View Post
    I SAY EII
    This? http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=EII

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ah. Maybe one day, for me. Physics doesn't interest me immensely, and a lot of people seem to use it as an excuse to intellectually grandstand, which I've generally considered to be symptomatic of insecurity.

My friend talks about it a lot and I found it kind of amusing, so that's why I'm here. Same friend talks down the MBTI and says it's rot. It seems more horoscopey than Socionics from what I've seen, and it's kind of strange that actual workplaces jump all over it and talk it up big time, seems like the kind of thing employees would lie through their teeth on because of a sort of insinuatation that sensing types are practical and sensible and intuitive types are fruity and weird. I have done a bit of background reading on Socionics over the past few weeks, but found the articles a bit hard to read because of the Russian translation, but I'm starting to get the general gist.

I think I did an Enneagram test years ago but can't remember what I got. Seemed kind of hokey from what I read about its background.

Generally, you don't need to fight. Some countries do conscript their reservists as they're already combat trained, but I don't think it's a big thing in Australia, you generally put your name down if you want to go to combat zones, so I'm not too worried about that. A lot of people are incentivised by the benefits (tax-free money, free dental, making friends in high places, etc). Also, a lot of people in the army are the type to throw caution to the wind.

I was just mentally not ready for it, I think. I would have done far worse in my classes if I didn't spend some time outside the school system. I went to various places in the country for half a year with what I'd saved up during school and then did a pre-entry law course. I fully endorse not going immediately to university, even if it means risking alienation. Part of me actually wishes everyone did it that way, because first and second years would be a lot more fun with 20 year olds instead of 18 year olds, but the current workplace culture is leaning on wanting hard, tangible qualifications from applicants and are starting to cast unrealistic expectations for graduate positions (i.e. wanting 2-3 years experience for a job that could be handled by a grad so long as they were trained). It actually creates something of a vacuum. A lot of my friends that graduated in the last quarter of 2013 are finding that hard to work around, and some of them are even trying to apply for jobs that demand the extra experience, to various levels of success.

What age did you end up going to college?
    All I see is Te because you're describing what objects ie workplaces are doing and you've determined what otheds should do according to observations
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Owen: i'd say logical and rational. There's something in your posting style that suggests Sensing, BUT the overal thing kinda suggest LII to me. Not sure why. Disclaimer, I'm not good at typing. ask @hkkmr, @silke @woofwoofl @Ath @Kim @lungs to help, they know their shit. Also very helpfull people.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Sounds like Ne to me.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

A person who wants to write a manual on how to live life well and avoid ardous tasks....hum. I also see constructivist type
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

UDP once wrote a manual on how to shower, Maritsa. You better investigate that and type him well...

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

kind of distracted but i don't want to end up ignoring this...do you relate to LSE or LIE? delta or gamma? if you wanted to wait and gather opinions before you started talking about your thoughts thats cool too

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

He relates to LIE.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

basically

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll do more of that giant questionnaire soon, and you can all deliberate on it further.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Block

1. Tell us what is beauty? Do you change your opinion about beauty? Does your understanding correlate with the generally accepted notion? What goes beyond the generally accepted notion?
    Beauty is subjective. I change my opinion about beauty occasionally, but generally it stays along the same line. I don’t think my understanding of beauty necessarily correlates with the ‘generally accepted notion’ if we define that as the sort of Hollywood chiselled jaw, perfect hip-to-waist ratio kind of thing. I think it’s possibly to find someone attractive despite them. But beauty doesn’t just refer to that of people, obviously.

As far as music and art are concerned, my tastes are more developed. I know what music and art is beautiful and what is not. Again, this comes down to aesthetic preference. Using music for the final sub question, I’d say this song is a good example of a generally accepted notion of beauty, and this song would go beyond the generally accepted notion while still having beauty.

2. Describe, please, your understanding of a beautifully dressed man or a woman. What is the core of beauty? How do you explain what is beautiful to a person who has never heard about beauty before?
    A beautifully dressed woman would be wearing an understated black dress with very few tassles, bows and all those extra knick knacks. Light makeup to allow natural appearance to show through, with unfortunate blemishes of the day covered if need be. Patterned dark tights and black heels. Well fitted and understated clothing is most preferable.

I don’t think I’d be able to easily put into words what beauty is to someone who had no idea of the concept, I’d simply have to search for external examples and hope they got the gist of it.

3. Is there a template of understanding what beautiful means for everyone to use? Is there such a term as “classical beauty”? If so, what is it?
    Eh, I don’t know.

4. What is comfort? What is coziness? How do you create your comfort and coziness? How do others evaluate your skill in doing so? Do you agree with them?
    Comfort is physically relaxation and freedom from obligations (having things taken care of for you). I’m thinking of something like a party host or a doting mother in this instance.

Coziness would be a sense of warmth and comfort from the cold.

I haven't really noticed others evaluating anyone else's skill in creating a comfortable environment. People might remark that they find a situation awkward or uncomfortable, but that's more due to social aspects than anything else.

5. How do you pick your own clothes? Do you follow fashion? Why? Do you know how to select clothes for different types of figures?
    I just use the colour wheel to pick out clothing generally in cool colours because it matches my skin. I don't really follow fashion but still notice trends in clothing as they arise and get cemented into the culture (albeit only for a few years). I don't have a great depth of knowledge for selecting clothes for different types of figures, it seems more like someone like a tailor would learn through experience. I just know it's better to wear fitted clothes at any body size.

6. How do you cook? Do you follow recipes? What others think about your skill?
    I generally follow an ingredients list more than a recipe. I tend to feel out how much of what the meal needs. My cooking is generally well-received.

7. Are you good at color patterns and mixing them and matching?
    Not really, I have a problem where I can’t get my socks to match with my clothes, something about the shade of colour makes it look off when paired with another clothing item of a similar colour. I can't really match two different patterns, someone usually tells me not to do that when I've tried it in the past.

8. If someone is telling you what is beautiful and what is not, what goes with what color and what is not, do you agree with this person?
    It really depends on what they're saying. Like the questions in section, I'd see if there was merit to what they were saying and add it to my repertoire if so.

9. Tell us how you’d design any room, house or an office. Do you do it yourself or trust someone else to do it? Why?
    I would be great at designing the layout of a room, but things like curtains I'm not so sure about, tiny little aesthetic details. I'd be more inclined to pick neutral colours then use paintings to add more vibrant colour to the room. I doubt I could design a whole house. I'd delegate that to planners/architects and interior decorators.

10. How do you know if a person has bad taste? Could you give us an example? Do you always trust your own taste or do you seek opinions from others?
    I just know. It will be a combination of factors that come together that make it apparent. I can point it out when I've just seen the person and go into detail, but can't do so right now. Most of the time I trust my taste, but I'll sometimes take pointers about dressing myself if I'm thinking about buying something a bit more daring.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

L.U.L.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    L.U.L.
    Is there any point where you actually say something useful?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Is there any point where you actually say something useful?
    Yes, someday you'll find yourself, and will you be disappointed, so keep posting those walls further. Check some members' suggestions as to which type you are.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh my god, when did the questionnaire get broken down into segments? Those are such great questions! Like, way better than the other ones.

Jim, Invisible. "Socionics something something". The16types.info shoutbox; May 15, 2014.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So the suggestions of types so far have been LSE, LIE, LII and EII, although the EII one seems to be met with some controversy.

Seems like the suggestions so far have all been rational (judging?) and mostly logical. Assuming I am logical (and I'm guessing I am, because I could tell that the questions in the section were trying to distinguish people that were well acquainted with it as well as people that it was a sore spot for, and that I found the EII Filatova description a bit off the mark) and rational, that would leave only a few types. LII, LSI, LIE and LSE.

How does everyone feel about each of those four types as a possible type? I've done some skim reading of the profiles and could see a bit of myself in any of them, but I'm not familiar enough with the archetypes to make a proper decision yet.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

So the suggestions of types so far have been LSE, LIE, LII and EII, although the EII one seems to be met with some controversy.

Seems like the suggestions so far have all been rational (judging?) and mostly logical. Assuming I am logical (and I'm guessing I am, because I could tell that the questions in the section were trying to distinguish people that were well acquainted with it as well as people that it was a sore spot for, and that I found the EII Filatova description a bit off the mark) and rational, that would leave only a few types. LII, LSI, LIE and LSE.

How does everyone feel about each of those four types as a possible type? I've done some skim reading of the profiles and could see a bit of myself in any of them, but I'm not familiar enough with the archetypes to make a proper decision yet.

Um. Those with ego block are keenly aware of the actions of others and interpreting these actions or "judging them" They are also somewhat hung up about their own feelings about things too asking "how am I supposed to feel about that" and "I feel that" but most of the "I feel that" things have to do with things they've observed over a pattern of events not that they are actual feelings themselves, but rather conclusions to actions that they have observed.

Ti is fascinating.

In terms of the areas that are lacking, what happens to Te types is that when they assume too much of a role in watching and judging the actions of others (being very judgmental) they push out Fi that is the function involved in feelings of others, attachement and ethics and relations thus seeming cold, not understanding and tyrannic at their very extreme. With tyranny the objective becomes reaching goals not loving and relating to others. Obsessive feelings consume the person and thus they need emotional support (Fi) they seek out relations that will allow them to vent.

Ti collects info and compares it to the sets of subjective rules and understandings as opposed to objective (those outside of oneself in the case of Te). These rules and understandings don’t need to be substantiated by any objective data in fact sometimes they may have their facts wrong but what is important is elimination of contradictory information. Facts may be either ignored or twisted to fit the ideas. If following the reality is the main objective of Te, Ti follows the inner geometry of the ideas it develops. This type of thinking may become very complex, abstract and symbolic and alienate from the reality. In extremes, Ti becomes absolutely incomprehensible, closed in, lacking any touch with the reality. Where Te types become explosive emotionally and bitchy, Ti ignoring of Fe (as they submerse in their thoughts) backfires in groundless bad moods, inappropriate emotions that show up uncontrollably. Fe types, being merry types can cheer them up. Where Te types need Fi types to calm them down. Fe can read people’s emotions being extraverts. they read external behavior or cues that show inner disposition or motive. They may bring Fe to the Ti's awareness saying "why are you in such a bad mood" or "you're in such a bad mood" can easily correct the mood. If they like a person they can make him/her happy, if not, they can make them miserable.

Te types tend to berate people...as in "she's a effing B****" etc, sadly enough. I think sometimes the greater empathy of Ti types tend them to be more forgiving with people and also many Te bases have gemini like double faces. To the world, they'll show a charming self, but to close relations they are often harsh. Ti's don't have this dual aspect to their life style. Te does this because they want to be accepted by the public, being aware of social standards.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I am sure you're not LSE. That's final. I've also eliminated EII. I don't think you're IEE.

Where did you find these questions?
    -

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Cras semper, arcu ut cursus aliquet, justo sem aliquam metus, eu tincidunt velit mauris in ligula. Aenean massa elit, rutrum quis felis sed, hendrerit volutpat mi. Curabitur non tortor vel mi congue tristique id a enim. Nulla et justo venenatis, commodo lacus nec, ultrices massa. Aliquam vel rutrum diam. Phasellus laoreet feugiat nisi. Ut sit amet fermentum ligula. Phasellus posuere laoreet purus. Vestibulum tincidunt velit et massa tempus, ut placerat orci porta. Quisque rhoncus, nulla quis consectetur volutpat, ante diam pulvinar ipsum, sed porta mi mauris nec est.

What is my type?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I am sure you're not LSE. That's final. I've also eliminated EII. I don't think you're IEE.
    Maritsa, take it easy. Relax. All know he is your dual. No need to blush.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Questioner is helping. Continue with it.
    Te>Ti

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Um. Those with ego block are keenly aware of the actions of others and interpreting these actions or "judging them" They are also somewhat hung up about their own feelings about things too asking "how am I supposed to feel about that" and "I feel that" but most of the "I feel that" things have to do with things they've observed over a pattern of events not that they are actual feelings themselves, but rather conclusions to actions that they have observed.

Ti is fascinating.

In terms of the areas that are lacking, what happens to Te types is that when they assume too much of a role in watching and judging the actions of others (being very judgmental) they push out Fi that is the function involved in feelings of others, attachement and ethics and relations thus seeming cold, not understanding and tyrannic at their very extreme. With tyranny the objective becomes reaching goals not loving and relating to others. Obsessive feelings consume the person and thus they need emotional support (Fi) they seek out relations that will allow them to vent.

Ti collects info and compares it to the sets of subjective rules and understandings as opposed to objective (those outside of oneself in the case of Te). These rules and understandings don’t need to be substantiated by any objective data in fact sometimes they may have their facts wrong but what is important is elimination of contradictory information. Facts may be either ignored or twisted to fit the ideas. If following the reality is the main objective of Te, Ti follows the inner geometry of the ideas it develops. This type of thinking may become very complex, abstract and symbolic and alienate from the reality. In extremes, Ti becomes absolutely incomprehensible, closed in, lacking any touch with the reality. Where Te types become explosive emotionally and bitchy, Ti ignoring of Fe (as they submerse in their thoughts) backfires in groundless bad moods, inappropriate emotions that show up uncontrollably. Fe types, being merry types can cheer them up. Where Te types need Fi types to calm them down. Fe can read people’s emotions being extraverts. they read external behavior or cues that show inner disposition or motive. They may bring Fe to the Ti's awareness saying "why are you in such a bad mood" or "you're in such a bad mood" can easily correct the mood. If they like a person they can make him/her happy, if not, they can make them miserable.

Te types tend to berate people...as in "she's a effing B****" etc, sadly enough. I think sometimes the greater empathy of Ti types tend them to be more forgiving with people and also many Te bases have gemini like double faces. To the world, they'll show a charming self, but to close relations they are often harsh. Ti's don't have this dual aspect to their life style. Te does this because they want to be accepted by the public, being aware of social standards.
    I relate more to what you've said about the Te types, as unpleasantly as you've painted them.

Where did you find these questions?
    I was given a link to a recent thread with them in there. (Here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-Iglit-Elochka)

Quote Originally Posted by Esaman View Post
    Questioner is helping. Continue with it.
    Te>Ti
    Alright, I'll keep pushing through it.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need a picture of a