Thread: Your type and your favorite Talk show host(s)

Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Your type and your favorite Talk show host(s)

Craig Ferguson is pretty much the only talk show I enjoy with much consistency...I think he's my dual (ENTp).

I find most of the rest painfully boring (Fallon, Kimmel, Ellen, etc...there seems to be somewhat of a Delta-bias), besides maybe Conan (ENTx?) - although his show is kind of hit-or-miss for me. I also used to enjoy Colbert (Ne-ego?) and Jon Stewart (ENTp).

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Colbert is an IEE. He taught Sunday school (*ahem* Delta) and loves to make hilariously absurd Negativist constructions.

Conan is actually an EIE-Ni, as far as I can tell. Really the two subtypes of EIE might as well be considered different types, as they have practically no outward resemblance.

TIM
    Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

i used to stay up late to watch conan every night even though it made me tired for work.
    ferguson is cool too. i enjoyed his book. i remember thinking he was IEE after i read it, though ive also seen SEE for him.
    (and my SLI ex really hated him, we used to get in these playful faux arguments about it)

not a big fan of letterman and leno is meh - are they even still on? idk who the talk show hosts are anymore...
    i don't have any opinion on fallon one way or the other.

my type: ESI>EII

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont watch any other than Colbert and John Stewart. Richard and I love Colbert, but I took him to be FeNi. (Though it's possible that he just plays the FeNi character. I briefly saw a video of him with oprah, but I think he seemed FeNi there too.)
    John Stewart is..eh. Usually cuz we are bored.
    I did try watching Kimmel, and Fallon, and quickly shut it off. Fallon seemed boring and awkward, and a bit clueless. Though i could see him as being a possible fellow deltan.

It's a little difficult for the first two, because they read from the prompt a lot, and i think many of their jokes and such are from their writers.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    730 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

Her personality is so different than mine but I love her.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ry?id=22768332

"When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"