Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Johannes Amadeus "Toby Keith" Mozart, you've got a lot of explaining to do.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Johannes Amadeus "Toby Keith" Mozart, you've got a lot of explaining to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Chesney View Post
    If you are LII, then your primary function is "Implicit Field Statics"
    "Implicit Field Statics" is Fi, not Ti. Ti is Explicit Field Statics.

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...mation_aspects

and your secondary function is "Explicit Field Statics".
    "Explicit Field Statics" is Ti, not Ne. Ne is Implicit Object Statics.

If I am IEE, then my primary function is "Explicit Field Statics" and my secondary function is "Implicit Object Statics"
    "Implicit Object Statics" is Ne, not Fi. Fi is Implicit Field Statics.

making "Implicit Field Statics" my weakest unvalued function.
    "Implicit Field Statics" is Fi, not Ti. Ti is Explicit Field Statics.

Furthermore, your role function is "Implicit Object Statics".
    "Implicit Object Statics" is Ne, not Fi. Fi is Implicit Field Statics.

It kinda seems obvious then that you would loom like a shadow over me: you're strong where I am strong and strong where I am defenseless. Anything I say will seem illogical and silly to you. Enjoy your superiority, dickhead.

Here's Ni: "Ni" = "Implicit Object Dynamics"
    "Implicit Object Dynamics" is Fe, not Ni. Ni is Implicit Field Dynamics.

I just think that Xi = implicit and Xe = explicit. So the disagreement is with Aushra's definitions
    So everything that should be in the ST group for IEs is in the Xe group in your explicitly non-Socionics system, and everything that should be in the NF group for IEs is in the Xi group in your explicitly non-Socionics system. Good to know.

When we say "engage in Te", we really mean "look through a particular lens", one that is focused on "explicit" and "dynamic" properties of "objects".
    Holy shit, you got one right. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day...

"Se" = "Explicit Object Statics"
    ...and there's the second time.

"Si" = "Implicit Field Dynamics"
    "Fe" = "Explicit Field Dynamics"
    Looks like you got 'em all here anyways, good to know.

"Implicit Field Dynamics" is Ni, not Si. Si is Explicit Field Dynamics. Also, "Explicit Field Dynamics" is Si, not Fe. Fe is Implicit Object Dynamics.

The first typing you ever made was of yourself. Let's translate a Joe-cionics IEE, piece by piece, into something in Socionics:

Joe-cionics Socionics
    1) ...Ne... ...Ti....
    2) ...Fi... ...Ne....
    3) ...Se... ...Se....
    4) ...Ti... ...Fi....
    5) ...Si... ...Ni....
    6) ...Te... ...Te....
    7) ...Ni... ...Fe....
    8) ...Fe... ...Si....

Interesting.

The first typing you ever made was of yourself, and it was based on a type description. From there, you typed your first round of people based strictly on how your personal interactions with them went. Some time after that, you changed 75% of the IEs into something that they strictly were not. There's fine-tuning of a definition, there's seeing verbal descriptions as always falling at least a bit short of what's getting described, but what you've done is far beyond that - you changed 75% of the IEs into other IEs. Those changes were made to cudgel an entire system around your initial self-typing as IEE, and you have consequentially distorted Socionics beyond all semblence of its original self into something strictly different. I have every reason in the world to suspect you've screwed your self-typing up, and absolutely no reason to suspect otherwise. You've got a hell of a lot of explaining to do, @Kenneth Chesney.
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

He acted like a real assclown in tinychat the17th the other day. I got witnesses and a summary. Still no reply here. He can't avoid giving real explanations forever. He might be off studying philosophy or sth right now. But if 16types.info is gonna accept what he has to say, it must be posted. hkkmr might want to create a policy of banning all future ppl like him. So far we've only seen what a giant waste of time he is.

Edit: Amadeus, you should realize we have no reason whatsoever to not inch closer and closer to a ban if this BSing of yours keeps up. hkkmr is a pretty tolerant guy but he already chatbox banned you. No one got banned faster in the chatbox than you. You got no experience with socionics or even typology generally to speak of. We have absolutely no reason to think of you as a worthwhile, credible person.

I'd like to know how earning the ire of several individuals and considering yourself a misunderstood genius fits into the peaceful delta stereotype (he selftypes IEE) over EIE.
    Last edited by kopyk; 03-03-2014 at 06:41 AM.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ath View Post
    He acted like a real assclown in tinychat the17th the other day. I got witnesses and a summary. Still no reply here. He can't avoid giving real explanations forever. He might be off studying philosophy or sth right now. But if 16types.info is gonna accept what he has to say, it must be posted. hkkmr might want to create a policy of banning all future ppl like him. So far we've only seen what a giant waste of time he is.

Edit: Amadeus, you should realize we have no reason whatsoever to not inch closer and closer to a ban if this BSing of yours keeps up. hkkmr is a pretty tolerant guy but he already chatbox banned you. No one got banned faster in the chatbox than you. You got no experience with socionics or even typology generally to speak of. We have absolutely no reason to think of you as a worthwhile, credible person.

I'd like to know how earning the ire of several individuals and considering yourself a misunderstood genius fits into the peaceful delta stereotype (he selftypes IEE) over EIE.
    He was banned from chatbox for being consistently vitriolic and abusive, not for his odd ideas that he calls Socionics.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    He was banned from chatbox for being consistently vitriolic and abusive, not for his odd ideas that he calls Socionics.
    I agree with Ry, Nor should he be banned due to his jocionics. It's the interaction style that is kinda harsh and is being judged. His deviation from socionics, even though he advertises it as socionics, isn't the problem. I'm not sure @Ath what happened between you and him, I thought you were kinda his pupil for a while ;-) In a way he's doing the same as you are, trying to explain/describe human behaviour/personality in a system. It's not that different from pokeics or Magicics. I actually would like a description of his model like the way @woofwoofl did for him, it would make translating his typings to "regular" socionics easier and might facilitate constructive argument.

What I think is the problem is that both JoBro and other forumites here tend to accuse the other of "typing shit". That doesn't really work. I think if Jobro would post his stuff in alternative views and if he would not endlessly call other people's typing into question he'd be a usefull addition, if only to provide variation to the array of methods we can use to describe stuff. I mean, Maritsa has a place here...why not Jobro?

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Reficulris, I, lungs and Saberstorm have all felt a need to see him banned. I speculate Kill4Me and hkkmr too have. But yeah. I, woof and more wouldn't mind seeing his stuff. His excuse for not posting it for all to see is fear of criticism and LII supervision. Criticism is necessary. No one said life was a bed of roses. I can't recall it stopping many ppl on this forum from posting. So I'm a bit suspicious about his motives.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    True.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol!

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Reficulris, I, lungs and Saberstorm have all felt a need to see him banned. I speculate Kill4Me and hkkmr too have. But yeah. I, woof and more wouldn't mind seeing his stuff. His excuse for not posting it for all to see is fear of criticism and LII supervision. Criticism is necessary. No one said life was a bed of roses. I can't recall it stopping many ppl on this forum from posting. So I'm a bit suspicious about his motives.

True.
    Yeah, i can see the need. He's terribly rude sometimes. That said, he's getting the same rudeness back in return sometimes. Oh well...

LII supervision IS a terrible thing though, pitchforks, torches, headchopping revolutions and such.... I'd be scared of that too!! ;-)

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Reficulris, I, lungs and Saberstorm have all felt a need to see him banned. I speculate Kill4Me and hkkmr too have. But yeah. I, woof and more wouldn't mind seeing his stuff. His excuse for not posting it for all to see is fear of criticism and LII supervision. Criticism is necessary. No one said life was a bed of roses. I can't recall it stopping many ppl on this forum from posting. So I'm a bit suspicious about his motives..
    Doesn't surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    LII supervision IS a terrible thing though, pitchforks, torches, headchopping revolutions and such.... I'd be scared of that too!! ;-)
    Get that homo.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought he self-types LSI.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    I thought he self-types LSI.
    I can buy that, especially after he posted pics of homeless-looking SLE.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't give two shits if you people wanna ban me; I don't even feel like posting on this forum anymore because it's a waste of my fucking time. As long as you dipshits keep clinging to your precious ideas while pushing your heads further and further up your asses, you'll never understand personality types. The reason you people keep creating theories of subtypes and of subtypes of subtypes and of changing types and of changing subtypes is because none of you actually *see* personality types.

And just for the record, I don't think I'm a genius at all; quite the opposite, in fact. I think I'm a relic; I think IEE had its heyday in the very early days of Homo sapiens, when the "conditions" (read: "fields") were much different than they are now.

You people are like a fucking lynch mob, lol. It's hilarious to watch the Fe-hivemind in action.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By the way, woof, I didn't actually read your post; I'm not going to cater to you or to anybody else.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE is like a Grandfather Colossus Blade:

That weapon was GFG back in 1.09. But now it's 1.10 and the conditions are different, and The Grandfather can't hack it anymore. Nowadays, the go-to sword is Breath of the Dying Colossus Blade:

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, woof: you approach music composition like a gastronomist approaches food preparation, and in doing so you take all the "soul" and "passion" out of the crafting process. Your mechanistic methods lack "honesty" or "genuineness", and that's probably why you've had such trouble retaining bandmates.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Come on home bud. There is no need to stand outside in the cold and the snow. We got the fire going, you can dry your clothes off. Some people are playing cards over there, some people are watching TV, some people are making dinner, some people are wrestling with the kids, one person is having a shower, and another is just vegging out on the couch. You can fit in where ever you want to. If you can't cook, then just help set the table. If you don't like kids, then stay out of the living room. If TV isn't your thing don't walk into the living room and start groaning about it cause others arn't interested. If you don't want to play cards, you can just hang out at the kitchen table and listen to some delta ST lament about there failed relationship and offer some insights or two. Cause that's where you are wanted.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HereticWacey View Post
    Come on home bud. There is no need to stand outside in the cold and the snow. We got the fire going, you can dry your clothes off. Some people are playing cards over there, some people are watching TV, some people are making dinner, some people are wrestling with the kids, one person is having a shower, and another is just vegging out on the couch. You can fit in where ever you want to. If you can't cook, then just help set the table. If you don't like kids, then stay out of the living room. If TV isn't your thing don't walk into the living room and start groaning about it cause others arn't interested. If you don't want to play cards, you can just hang out at the kitchen table and listen to some delta ST lament about there failed relationship and offer some insights or two. Cause that's where you are wanted.
    hey this is excellent generalized life advice.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Am I welcome too?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I appreciate the invitation, but your tone is exceptionally patronizing. Don't try to tell me what my place is.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right, I can see you are perceiving me incorrectly and thats a shame. Good luck little buddy, I really hope you find your place and thats the God's honest truth.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe-hivemind
    I wish. The best Fe we get around these parts is ILE wallowing in self-pity. Count yourself appreciated.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Esaman View Post
    I wish. The best Fe we get around these parts is ILE wallowing in self-pity. Count yourself appreciated.
    ?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right, I can see you are perceiving me incorrectly and thats a shame. Good luck little buddy, I really hope you find your place and thats the God's honest truth.
    Again, patronizing.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see your point, but I am trying to assure you I have no intentions of talking down to you. I just a guy just trying to level here.

I hate to see this kind of thing in the real world and I hate to see it on here. Let me tell you it took the better part of a decade to learn this lesson that I didn't need to walk alone, that I could let others in, that I wasn't always right, and even if I knew that, that I could say "look, your right, or look, I'm trying here, help me out by letting me find my own way". And I fucking felt the same way, that others were patronizing me, talking down to me, "don't tell me how I should think, feel, behave". It doesn't have to be like that, that's all I'm saying.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see your point, but I am trying to assure you I have no intentions of talking down to you. I just a guy just trying to level here.

I hate to see this kind of thing in the real world and I hate to see it on here. Let me tell you it took the better part of a decade to learn this lesson that I didn't need to walk alone, that I could let others in, that I wasn't always right, and even if I knew that, that I could say "look, your right, or look, I'm trying here, help me out by letting me find my own way". And I fucking felt the same way, that others were patronizing me, talking down to me, "don't tell me how I should think, feel, behave". It doesn't have to be like that, that's all I'm saying.
    I agree, but I'm only going to "let the right one in". And I don't think I'm always right; in fact, I think I'm usually wrong. But I know I'm right when it comes to "personality stuff"; the difficulty is in expressing why I'm right.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Again, patronizing.
    KeCh, I think wacey is being sincere here...
    I still think you're a swell guy too, just rude but who'm I to point fingers. Ostracism is kinda stupid and scary mob-behaviour but I can't say that I can't see why it happens to you. There's kinda two ways this scenario will develop, you'll stay annoyed with us and maybe get yourself a few bans again and again or you find a mode to be tolerant of us that think different and use this place as a playground for your theory. I would like to see option two to happen, but I'm not sure you'll go for that because of history. We'll see.

As for patronising, perhaps wacey is a very old and wise man! you never know over the internet ;-)

Edit: As mentioned before, i'm still hopefully waiting for the JoBronics explanations. As i'm not caring wether or not your stuff is "truthfully ashura aproved material" I'm interested in using it/comparing its usefullness to the woefully ignorant basics of socionics that I know

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, so I don't know, maybe try going at it from a different angle, you know? There are so many good writers here that are masters at articulating the logics and elaborating their points on who is what type and why. I learned a while back that I didn't need to be that good at stating my position logically by using all the socionic jargon, cause I just got lost in that without to getting to my main points. Maybe try being more touchy feely about it, go at it from your strengths, like this person could be that way because of this and that and yadada, instead of pressing your points from a Ti stand point which is where I see your getting a lot of flack from.

BTW it's good to let the right one in, but you gotta let your guard down a bit too. And I can understand why your guard is up I would feel the same way if I was in your shoes. We are all learning her man, it's like how would you feel if you met someone who was like "I'm right, I'm right" and seemed so belligerent about it. I don't know about you I can't say what you would think, but for me I would feel a little sorry for them.

I would say stick around, see how it all plays out, maybe it might surprise you who knows.

Your my mirror, right? And if you are anything like me I would say that I really come to life when I know that others around me like me and want me around. And if I think that people around me don't like me, and I value what they are thinking about me then I turn into a real jerk and stay way to wrapped up on stuff and just get totally wound up and shut down. It becomes this self fulfilling prophecy where they don't like me then I give them every reason not to like me, I turn into this stoic, this stubborn jack ass. I'm not saying you are being this way by any means I am simply trying to show you that it is possible that you might be experiencing something like this.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't give two shits if you people wanna ban me; I don't even feel like posting on this forum anymore because it's a waste of my fucking time.
    Posting on the forum became a waste of your time enough for you to say that it's a waste of your time exactly when much of the forum called for one of your next posts to actually explain what you're doing. That sure does sound convenient.

As long as you dipshits keep clinging to your precious ideas while pushing your heads further and further up your asses, you'll never understand personality types. The reason you people keep creating theories of subtypes and of subtypes of subtypes and of changing types and of changing subtypes is because none of you actually *see* personality types.
    More smoke-and-mirrors, more evasion, more baseless guesswork, more emotionally charged baloney with no substance to it. Every type description was made by using IE definitions that are vastly different from what you're using. I have no idea what in the world you're seeing, and given your posting history, you seem intent on keeping it that way.

And just for the record, I don't think I'm a genius at all; quite the opposite, in fact.
    that makes one thing we agree on...

I think I'm a relic; I think IEE had its heyday in the very early days of Homo sapiens, when the "conditions" (read: "fields") were much different than they are now.
    Thanks to the handy decoder ring I made, it's easy to tell that when you say IEE, you mean some type of creature that has the Ego block of LII, the Super-Ego block of ILE, the Super-Id block of SEE, and the Id block of ESI.

You people are like a fucking lynch mob, lol. It's hilarious to watch the Fe-hivemind in action.
    Thanks to the handy decoder ring I made, it's easy to tell that when you say Fe, you mean Si. And this is where things get interesting.

I recall suspicions flying around in regards to you being IEE from the get-go. I just said to wait it out, that you weren't like any IEE I've ever come across before, but it could be attributable to a variety of things, some of which could be explained via Enneagram. Anyways, since you've ultimately built everything you've done around a type description that you applied to yourself, let's put this shit on "easy mode" and increase the target area by a magnitude of four:

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Delta

Quote Originally Posted by Wikisocion
    The dominant IM elements of the Delta Quadra are Te, Fi, Ne, Si. Grouping together the elements of the Ego blocks of the Delta Quadra types, we get a picture of what aspects of life Delta Quadra types strive to bring to the forefront of life, as well as the kind of group atmosphere and lifestyle they pursue.

Te blocked with Si:

- Delta types make a point of talking about the rationale behind their actions and emphasizing the productiveness or unproductiveness of different ways of doing things - even in such emotional areas as personal relationships.
    - Delta types value peaceful, refreshing activities where they are doing something useful and balancing out their inner world at the same time.
    - Delta types have the philosophy that they will have to rely on their own industriousness to achieve their goals rather than on luck, speculation, group effort, or strong leadership.

Ne blocked with Fi:

- Delta types love to share personal experience mixed with their own sentiments regarding their experiences, but all in an insightful and non-dramatic manner.
    - Delta types like to talk about new beginnings, opportunities for personal growth, and their plans and prospects for the future.

The subdued IM elements of the Delta Quadra are Fe, Ti, Se, Ni. Grouping together the elements of the Super-Ego blocks of the Delta Quadra types, we get a picture of what aspects of life Delta types strive to keep hidden, avoid, not focus attention on, and keep at the periphery of their lives.

Fe blocked with Ni:

- Delta types rarely display their deep passions and vision, preferring instead to talk in more neutral terms about what they want to do and why.
    - Delta types reject dramatism and emotional affect in favor of wry humor and understatement.
    - Delta types don't tend to form or maintain groups based on fun, emotional interaction, but only take groups seriously that perform some common productive or restful activity.
    - Delta types generally dislike using poetic wording when describing their inner state, but talk simply about what they feel or their bodily sensations.

Se blocked with Ti:

- Delta types do not fare well in high-pressure situations where they are being forced to do things, are facing threatening opponents, or are submitted to rigorous discipline, but wear out quickly and look for a more peaceful and welcoming environment.
    How in the world would you cosider yourself fitting into Delta moreso than any of the other three quadras?

By the way, woof, I didn't actually read your post; I'm not going to cater to you or to anybody else.
    You likely read it, couldn't come up with a convenient way to BS your way out of things once everything was laid out on the table, and reached for more smoke-and-mirrors, anything to avoid the very type of explanatory response which would actually get yourself out of the hole you dug yourself into.

Given all that you've posted on the forums and said in TC, including your repeated tacit admissions of Si-PolR like the one you just posted here, I'm leaning strongly towards EIE. I was able to lay it all out without any cross-referencing of other pre-existing typings too. *pats self on the back*

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    Posting on the forum became a waste of your time enough for you to say that it's a waste of your time exactly when much of the forum called for one of your next posts to actually explain what you're doing. That sure does sound convenient.

More smoke-and-mirrors, more evasion, more baseless guesswork, more emotionally charged baloney with no substance to it. Every type description was made by using IE definitions that are vastly different from what you're using. I have no idea what in the world you're seeing, and given your posting history, you seem intent on keeping it that way.

that makes one thing we agree on...

Thanks to the handy decoder ring I made, it's easy to tell that when you say IEE, you mean some type of creature that has the Ego block of LII, the Super-Ego block of ILE, the Super-Id block of SEE, and the Id block of ESI.

Thanks to the handy decoder ring I made, it's easy to tell that when you say Fe, you mean Si. And this is where things get interesting.

I recall suspicions flying around in regards to you being IEE from the get-go. I just said to wait it out, that you weren't like any IEE I've ever come across before, but it could be attributable to a variety of things, some of which could be explained via Enneagram. Anyways, since you've ultimately built everything you've done around a type description that you applied to yourself, let's put this shit on "easy mode" and increase the target area by a magnitude of four:

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Delta

How in the world would you cosider yourself fitting into Delta moreso than any of the other three quadras?

You likely read it, couldn't come up with a convenient way to BS your way out of things once everything was laid out on the table, and reached for more smoke-and-mirrors, anything to avoid the very type of explanatory response which would actually get yourself out of the hole you dug yourself into.

Given all that you've posted on the forums and said in TC, including your repeated tacit admissions of Si-PolR like the one you just posted here, I'm leaning strongly towards EIE. I was able to lay it all out without any cross-referencing of other pre-existing typings too. *pats self on the back*
    lol, you're such a fucking moron. Keep trying, though; I love watching people struggle.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    stuff
    Woofl, I agree with the gist of your message concerning his type in regular socionics and the need for him to explain himself properly. I think however that your post...might not increase the chances of us seeing that long awaited explanation. For that to happen relations should stablise, which requires work from both JoBro's side and the other posters. Wacy is making attempts to connect to him in a civilised manner, so am I.

As one of the friendliest and funnest (is that a word) members of the forum I think you could actually probably connect to him better than our valuable but inherently savage lii and ili brethren. When his explanation comes I hope you'll be tearing it appart constructively so he can create the best system possible and make regular socionics completely obsolete, but before that, taking appart his posts isn't likely to help getting to a point where he contributes to us and we to him.

can't we all just be friends?!?!?!??!?!

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, you're such a fucking moron. Keep trying, though; I love watching people struggle.
    I echo my previous post...can't we all just be friends?

as someone who's not big on being polite i still want to asure you, being friendly will make stuff more fun. And Woofl actually is one of the least lynching and threatening people on this forum. I think you'd like him if you two got to the point where you could agree to disagree and just constructively discussed your views on personality!

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I may add I think it is counter productive to argue about his type. This line of inquiry leads to defensiveness.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If I may add I think it is counter productive to argue about his type. This line of inquiry leads to defensiveness.
    That would be fine if he could extend the same courtesy. I am speaking as someone who has been called a *dumb cunt* and been retyped SLE without the benefit of an explanation. I am all for not ganging up on someone, but I am also for not forgetting who barged in and told everyone they are stupid for not agreeing with his typings. He threw a lot of rocks before people started to push back.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apparently it's unclear to you people what EIE and IEE actually look like. Lol, if y'all are the future of typology then the study is doomed.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I would usually agree to this wholeheartedly, but there are two strong reasons why I find this to be a special case. First, his self-typing was his initial typing, and all other typings are based, in one way or another, around that initial typing, because the handful of typings that immediately preceeded that typing were based exclusively upon type relations that were based upon that initial typing. Second, he went around retyping multiple people on here himself. Usually, I'll hold off on challenging a type like this, but if he finds it appropriate to run around retyping people, then I'll relax my standards to be more consistent with his for this particular case.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    That would be fine if he could extend the same courtesy. I am speaking as someone who has been called a *dumb cunt* and been retyped SLE without the benefit of an explanation. I am all for not ganging up on someone, but I am also for not forgetting who barged in and told everyone they are stupid for not agreeing with his typings. He threw a lot of rocks before people started to push back.
    if we keep the grudges open and alive the stones will just keep flying....
    Sure he's been rude, sure he's typed others without being asked.
    do you really want to do the same? I mean, I understand, but it's never going to end this way.

Apparently it's unclear to you people what EIE and IEE actually look like. Lol, if y'all are the future of typology then the study is doomed.
    which is why at least a few of us want your stuff too. Sure it's doomed, it might have been doomed from the start in a certain light. In another light it's interesting and usefull. Yet another light shed on it makes it entertaining diversion. Socionics is something different to all of us.

If you disregard your experiences with conflicts on this forum, wouldn't it be more fun to try to formulate your stuff in a way we could parse and understand? I'm not saying people will agree with you, not even that we'll understand it. But as it is now it's become a shouting match or who pisses furthest excercize and i'm sure that's not what you're intending.

I know you don't need this forum or the people here, but there's two hands extended to you and you mostly reply to the ones that are raised in anger. Start small, talk to those that listen, don't scream at those who don't. Try to work within the environment as much as is bearable to you, and again, friendlyness isn't such a hard requirement to meet.

I remember when you first arrived on the forums, I liked it all, the head on confrontation style, the somewhat logical but different rethorics, the strong commitment to the forum. So, why not turn those assets to constructive uses? If you're indeed on to something but just misunderstood that will come to light sooner if you get people to take the time to listen to you. If not, well, in that case you would want to know if it wasn't correct wouldn't you?

So... as my last repetition of the "can't we all be friends" theme; why don't you try to engage me and wacey's line of conversation instead of the one where you're headbutting?

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm so offended, i want this thread closed. *dramatic stomp and banshee wailing*

(it's a joke btw woof, i'm not very good at jokes)

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The root of this conflict is the clash between Fe/Ti and Fi/Te.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Probably the case" is good enough for me; "necessarily the case" is what woof requires.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    ?

...For reference why this would not and has not worked in real time/world. The answer was "no" to my ESI sister in similar situation. The question mark makes it Fi - "Will you enter in to 'hugging' relationship with me?" with inherent "Will you choose to feel better?". Semiconscious reaction to that is " Relationship? What is that and how do I get rid of it? Choosing how to feel? That is sacrilege".
    Fe expression is not a question or interaction but a unilateral declaration of a fact of how you feel, for feelings to sort themselves out naturally.
    Goes to show how equal motivation in something seemingly simple can go from likely spectacularly successful to likely failure depending on intertype relation.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd be more interested in reading a discussion about the clashing interpretations of socionics in the op than user types.
    Easy Day

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast