So I've read some more stuff and I think I may be LIE.
My reasons, in no specific order;
1.I'm pretty sure I have Te + Ni in my ego. I would argue I value Te > Ti because while I have no problem applying subjective theoretical logic if a situation requires it, such as at school, but I tend to see it as a kind of mental masturbation and I don't take it seriously. For me the purpose of applying logic is to produce objective results, and the objective results provide this logic with value. I very much value efficiency in speech. I would argue I have Ni in my ego because I've always had a very strong vivid imagination, which I practically lived in as a child (I actually questioned the purpose of toys as a child. I could have as much fun with or without them), and I plan how everything is going to turn out in my head, all the time. This is something that I find difficult to explain to others, but I'm extremely good at making things go exactly as I want them too, in spite of setbacks of whatever. So i'm going to be rich.
2. I'm very career oriented. Always have been.
3. I'm a rational type, despite the "indecision" and disorganization I described in my member questionnaire, i'm very deliberate in my actions. I beat myself up about this a lot, but I'm not really disorganized. I'm very organized at work in comparison to others, my organization is just messy. My decision making is long term, it's big picture, but I struggle with little things, like deciding what to eat or what to wear. I tend to be overly conservative when it comes to this kind of thing as a result, which leads to my next point.
4. Si Polr makes sense. I'm bad with details, I forget stuff, I make stupid little mistakes in my work all of the time. I always look messy no matter how much I try to look good. I would argue I have strong Se however, because I always know how much effort to use to get stuff done and I have no problem applying this in response to other peoples challenges. I look athletic, I'm physically strong, I think I come across as intimidating to others until they get to know me. I think I have super good spatial awareness but I'm still clumsy as hell and bump into stuff a lot.
5. I'm not ILI. I'm an extremely positive person, I have tons of energy and dislike sitting around doing nothing, I'm externally focused and admittedly not very reflective in the sense I evaluate myself by my external actions as opposed to where I see myself fitting into the world. I like people and get on with most of them, even though i'm clumsy in my relations with others. These aren't typically ILI traits? I'm always looking for value in other people whereas it seems ILI tend to criticize.
6. People who literally think you're a bad person because you're bad at small talk are Alpha SF's right?