Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Type me thread with questionnaire.

  1. #1
    Mausoleum at Halicarnassus The Foundation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    73
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Type me thread with questionnaire.

    1. What is beauty? What is love?

    Besides a mere subjective construct, beauty lies in the most simplistic refinement of utter complexity. Beauty is being able to reduce what you experience into one word, one, powerful, word or symbol that conveys all of the meaning and fulfillment of living an experience without actually doing so. Beauty is often overlooked simply because some are not cognizant of the unfathomable wonder that lies beneath a simple exterior.

    Love is the synchronization of two individuals to fend off the rest of existence together, to keep each other safe, and to keep each other strong. Love is the acceptance of each other without any hidden derision or ulterior motives.

    2. What are your most important values?

    My most important values revolve around straightforward honesty, eye-for-an-eye justice (which despite common belief, does not make the world go blind, as at the end of the ordeal, someone still has an eye while the remainder are blind trying to poke out the last man's eye), and adherence to an original plan despite setbacks and obstacles (a noble down-with-the-ship kind of devotion to one's own plan).

    3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

    Religiously, I am an atheist. Spiritually, I have woven several subjective ideologies that would explain existence that don't involve deities or fanciful stories, but involves inductive reasoning and looking beyond what is in front of us to the core of everything, the singular, unified point.

    4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

    War and militaries are necessary to defend ourselves against others' wars and militaries, so it is a necessary evil. Personally, I find that the way wars are fought is fascinating and almost systematic, a gentlemen's game where the commoners suffer in the end.

    Power is information; information and misinformation are the cause of every event that has ever happened in history. The more information you have and the better you are at manipulating information, the more powerful you are in relation to others. Knowledge truly is power.

    5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

    I've had long conversations about many things, usually concerning systems and philosophy. I enjoy talking about the physical sciences, psychology (though I must admit that I am somewhat lacking in this department), and history. My interests are in the physical sciences, history, mathematics, philosophy, et al. I'm interested in these fields due to how systematic and enchanting they are, they provide order where there is none, and explain phenomena coherently and logically.

    6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

    Not particularly, I enjoy talking about the effects medicine might have on the body, but I only do this when the topic arises, and that is rare. I am not focused on my body, I practically feel like an alien in my own skin, taking a meat-suit along for the ride with my identity. I am a hypochondriac and usually panic whenever something about my body seems different, as I feel as though it is uncontrollable and detrimental.

    7. What do you think of daily chores?

    Tedious yet necessary in the end.

    8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

    I am enjoying the Game of Thrones series right now, and I absolutely loved Brave New World after I read that a few months back. I enjoy Malcolm Gladwell's works as well, I've read Blink and Outliers. For movies, I don't have any particular ones that are notable to put forward that I have seen recently. I enjoy movies with high tension, where the plot is rapidly changing and twisting so that I can't pick up on it and know where it is going.

    9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

    I don't even remember the last time I cried, but I assume that the only thing that would actually make me cry would be the death of someone I loved dearly. I usually smile when I'm trying to figure out a problem, I like problem-solving and I absolutely love it when I feel attuned to the problem, as if I am merging with the system in my mind and seeing it in its most basic form.

    10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

    I've never felt like I belong physically. I have an inferiority complex centering about my poor awareness and my lack of attention to detail. My imagination is so vivid that I can shut out the outside world entirely and form my own little world inside my head.

    11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

    Most people see my physical body as my weakness (because I'm skinny with poor muscle tone), and I often want to improve it but find myself utterly failing every time. Even more people see my weakness in the interpersonal sphere of life, as I am a chameleon simply adapting to survive, failing at standing out with social graces but succeeding in lurking in the shadows and surviving. I dislike that I cannot control my body as well as others, and I dislike that I lack the social skills necessary to form acquaintanceship and non-deep friendships.

    12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

    Most of my friends comment on how I'm always predicting things before they happen, and I have used this to help me and them to steer clear of trouble that I know is coming in the back of my mind. They also love that I am directly honest, yet at the same time they envy my ability to tear open a person's false facade and recite the meaning behind his or her actions back to them. I like that I can see what's coming (though I often am paralyzed on what I should do about what's coming), and I also like that I set aside my emotions for problem-solving and structure/system-building.

    13. In what areas of your life would you like help?I would like help in improving my attunement with the physical world, and I would also like help in opening up my highly intense, melodramatic emotions to get them out of my system, as they create a sadomasochistic storm that brews inside me, forcing me to expel it with utter rage whenever I am provoked.

    14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

    I do feel as though I have been stuck in several ruts, and that I am often paralyzed by indecision about what I should be doing and what I'm going to do next, but I don't recall any specific times. I do know that when I am stuck in a rut for a long time, I resort to trying to think of all of the possible ways out of the rut, so that I can just be done with it.

    15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

    I like directness, individualism, independent thought, and strength (be it mental or even physical) in people. I dislike conformation to systems proven wrong, superficial guises (though I am guilty of it myself a little), and overly warm and "kind" people (it's as if they reek of inner condescension).

    Assuming my typing skills in MBTI are decent (which I'm inclined to put forward that they are), I usually get along fairly easily with other NTs (though INTjs (MBTI INTPs) can anger me with their continual search for the perfect system and trying to define all of the little parts precisely to create an overly complicated and entirely inefficient system that doesn't have any sort of application). I get along easily with ESTps, we usually make good friends due to how different we are from each other. I don't know that many xSFx types well, though I absolutely abhor all of the ESFJs I've ever known, and I don't even know why, there is just something about them.

    16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

    I want a partner that can reinforce me emotionally and bring out my inner emotions without the fear of being rejected (double rejection tritype sucks, I can't imagine how the 2-5-8 feels) or cast aside as weak. I want a somewhat physical partner as well, one that is somewhat playful.

    17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

    My main concern for raising a child would be to teach him or her to think for themselves and trust their insights into things, as they often prove to be right.

    18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

    Inward: Why would (s)he state such a claim? Surely (s)he realizes that I am for [insert belief here], so what is (s)he getting at and why? Try to figure out the meaning behind this attack.

    Outward: Openly state my opinion and refute the persons claim until they back off or their argument is convincing enough to win my approval.

    19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

    Most people are inherently evil and looking to boost themselves up the social ladder; therefore, I need to keep my wits about me and always be thinking one move ahead of the others. I don't like society at all, it values ridiculous things like social niceties over truth and compliance to systems that are flawed over ingenuity, creativity, and objective analysis. I consider the most prevalent social problem to be that no one sees the strings that operate society, and they willingly play their roles, completely unaware.

    20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?

    I choose my friends based on whether or not I "click" with them or not, I honestly don't know how I end up with the people other than the fact that my unconscious just draws me to them. If they are really close friends, I'll let down my guard and allow my satirical humor to shine, if not, then I tend to maintain the acquaintanceship with a serious attitude but with a somewhat leisurely mood.

    21. How do you behave around strangers?

    Quietly, I don't care much for strangers. I will only talk to them if they initiate contact with me first, and if they don't, I go about my business.
    Last edited by The Foundation; 02-22-2014 at 02:27 AM. Reason: Fixed it.

  2. #2
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Foundation View Post
    1. What is beauty? What is love?

    Besides a mere subjective construct, beauty lies in the most simplistic refinement of utter complexity. Beauty is being able to reduce what you experience into one word, one, powerful, word or symbol that conveys all of the meaning and fulfillment of living an experience without actually doing so. Beauty is often overlooked simply because some are not cognizant of the unfathomable wonder that lies beneath a simple exterior.

    Love is the synchronization of two individuals to fend off the rest of existence together, to keep each other safe, and to keep each other strong. Love is the acceptance of each other without any hidden derision or ulterior motives.

    2. What are your most important values?

    My most important values revolve around straightforward honesty, eye-for-an-eye justice (which despite common belief, does not make the world go blind, as at the end of the ordeal, someone still has an eye while the remainder are blind trying to poke out the last man's eye), and adherence to an original plan despite setbacks and obstacles (a noble down-with-the-ship kind of devotion to one's own plan).

    3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

    Religiously, I am an atheist. Spiritually, I have woven several subjective ideologies that would explain existence that don't involve deities or fanciful stories, but involves inductive reasoning and looking beyond what is in front of us to the core of everything, the singular, unified point.

    4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

    War and militaries are necessary to defend ourselves against others' wars and militaries, so it is a necessary evil. Personally, I find that the way wars are fought is fascinating and almost systematic, a gentlemen's game where the commoners suffer in the end.

    Power is information; information and misinformation are the cause of every event that has ever happened in history. The more information you have and the better you are at manipulating information, the more powerful you are in relation to others. Knowledge truly is power.

    5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

    I've had long conversations about many things, usually concerning systems and philosophy. I enjoy talking about the physical sciences, psychology (though I must admit that I am somewhat lacking in this department), and history. My interests are in the physical sciences, history, mathematics, philosophy, et al. I'm interested in these fields due to how systematic and enchanting they are, they provide order where there is none, and explain phenomena coherently and logically.

    6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

    Not particularly, I enjoy talking about the effects medicine might have on the body, but I only do this when the topic arises, and that is rare. I am not focused on my body, I practically feel like an alien in my own skin, taking a meat-suit along for the ride with my identity. I am a hypochondriac and usually panic whenever something about my body seems different, as I feel as though it is uncontrollable and detrimental.

    7. What do you think of daily chores?

    Tedious yet necessary in the end.

    8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

    I am enjoying the Game of Thrones series right now, and I absolutely loved Brave New World after I read that a few months back. I enjoy Malcolm Gladwell's works as well, I've read Blink and Outliers. For movies, I don't have any particular ones that are notable to put forward that I have seen recently. I enjoy movies with high tension, where the plot is rapidly changing and twisting so that I can't pick up on it and know where it is going.

    9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

    I don't even remember the last time I cried, but I assume that the only thing that would actually make me cry would be the death of someone I loved dearly. I usually smile when I'm trying to figure out a problem, I like problem-solving and I absolutely love it when I feel attuned to the problem, as if I am merging with the system in my mind and seeing it in its most basic form.

    10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

    I've never felt like I belong physically. I have an inferiority complex centering about my poor awareness and my lack of attention to detail. My imagination is so vivid that I can shut out the outside world entirely and form my own little world inside my head.

    11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

    Most people see my physical body as my weakness (because I'm skinny with poor muscle tone), and I often want to improve it but find myself utterly failing every time. Even more people see my weakness in the interpersonal sphere of life, as I am a chameleon simply adapting to survive, failing at standing out with social graces but succeeding in lurking in the shadows and surviving. I dislike that I cannot control my body as well as others, and I dislike that I lack the social skills necessary to form acquaintanceship and non-deep friendships.

    12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

    Most of my friends comment on how I'm always predicting things before they happen, and I have used this to help me and them to steer clear of trouble that I know is coming in the back of my mind. They also love that I am directly honest, yet at the same time they envy my ability to tear open a person's false facade and recite the meaning behind his or her actions back to them. I like that I can see what's coming (though I often am paralyzed on what I should do about what's coming), and I also like that I set aside my emotions for problem-solving and structure/system-building.

    13. In what areas of your life would you like help?I would like help in improving my attunement with the physical world, and I would also like help in opening up my highly intense, melodramatic emotions to get them out of my system, as they create a sadomasochistic storm that brews inside me, forcing me to expel it with utter rage whenever I am provoked.

    14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

    I do feel as though I have been stuck in several ruts, and that I am often paralyzed by indecision about what I should be doing and what I'm going to do next, but I don't recall any specific times. I do know that when I am stuck in a rut for a long time, I resort to trying to think of all of the possible ways out of the rut, so that I can just be done with it.

    15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

    I like directness, individualism, independent thought, and strength (be it mental or even physical) in people. I dislike conformation to systems proven wrong, superficial guises (though I am guilty of it myself a little), and overly warm and "kind" people (it's as if they reek of inner condescension).

    Assuming my typing skills in MBTI are decent (which I'm inclined to put forward that they are), I usually get along fairly easily with other NTs (though INTjs (MBTI INTPs) can anger me with their continual search for the perfect system and trying to define all of the little parts precisely to create an overly complicated and entirely inefficient system that doesn't have any sort of application). I get along easily with ESTps, we usually make good friends due to how different we are from each other. I don't know that many xSFx types well, though I absolutely abhor all of the ESFJs I've ever known, and I don't even know why, there is just something about them.

    16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

    I want a partner that can reinforce me emotionally and bring out my inner emotions without the fear of being rejected (double rejection tritype sucks, I can't imagine how the 2-5-8 feels) or cast aside as weak. I want a somewhat physical partner as well, one that is somewhat playful.

    17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

    My main concern for raising a child would be to teach him or her to think for themselves and trust their insights into things, as they often prove to be right.

    18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

    Inward: Why would (s)he state such a claim? Surely (s)he realizes that I am for [insert belief here], so what is (s)he getting at and why? Try to figure out the meaning behind this attack.

    Outward: Openly state my opinion and refute the persons claim until they back off or their argument is convincing enough to win my approval.

    19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

    Most people are inherently evil and looking to boost themselves up the social ladder; therefore, I need to keep my wits about me and always be thinking one move ahead of the others. I don't like society at all, it values ridiculous things like social niceties over truth and compliance to systems that are flawed over ingenuity, creativity, and objective analysis. I consider the most prevalent social problem to be that no one sees the strings that operate society, and they willingly play their roles, completely unaware.

    20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?

    I choose my friends based on whether or not I "click" with them or not, I honestly don't know how I end up with the people other than the fact that my unconscious just draws me to them. If they are really close friends, I'll let down my guard and allow my satirical humor to shine, if not, then I tend to maintain the acquaintanceship with a serious attitude but with a somewhat leisurely mood.

    21. How do you behave around strangers?

    Quietly, I don't care much for strangers. I will only talk to them if they initiate contact with me first, and if they don't, I go about my business.
    2-5-8 are supposedly cool, smooth strategic manipulators who get the world going, I doubt they need commiseration.

    Im quite sure of your Ni atm. Have you taken any Socionics tests yet?

  3. #3
    Mausoleum at Halicarnassus The Foundation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    73
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AshSun View Post
    2-5-8 are supposedly cool, smooth strategic manipulators who get the world going, I doubt they need commiseration.

    Im quite sure of your Ni atm. Have you taken any Socionics tests yet?
    Thank you for your input.

    Socionics Tests always rank me as tied between LII and ILI. I've thought this occurrence might be due to me being an IEI with an inflated teritary (Ti) (where the tertiary inflates and deflates from a position of strength equaling the auxiliary or even dominant function until it cycles back to its normal power in the tertiary slot).

    I think the reason 2-5-8s are so strategic and manipulative is because they are triple rejection and always have to have a leg up on people.

  4. #4
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    and if you were IEI .... that would mean youd be a IEI E8. Isnt that a contradiction?

  5. #5
    Mausoleum at Halicarnassus The Foundation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    73
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AshSun View Post
    and if you were IEI .... that would mean youd be a IEI E8. Isnt that a contradiction?
    Contradictions just make the type more interesting; for instance, I'm an 8 with a 4 fix, and those two types are the exact polar opposite of each other, but they can exist and create a dark personality.

    INFp 8s would most likely be extremely rare (we can't know for sure due to the limited test population), so it would probably mean that the INFp would shield their emotions from others, be insensitive to others, and openly attack others if necessary like an 8, but with the manipulative force of an auxiliary Fe.

    If anything, the INFp 8 would probably have an underdeveloped Fe with a boosted Ti to assume the auxiliary position (Ni-Ti pseudo-schizotypal loop) and a stronger Se in the inferior position because Type 8 appeal to Te/Se types. (So basically they would look like an ISTj)

  6. #6
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Foundation View Post
    Contradictions just make the type more interesting; for instance, I'm an 8 with a 4 fix, and those two types are the exact polar opposite of each other, but they can exist and create a dark personality.

    INFp 8s would most likely be extremely rare (we can't know for sure due to the limited test population), so it would probably mean that the INFp would shield their emotions from others, be insensitive to others, and openly attack others if necessary like an 8, but with the manipulative force of an auxiliary Fe.

    If anything, the INFp 8 would probably have an underdeveloped Fe with a boosted Ti to assume the auxiliary position (Ni-Ti pseudo-schizotypal loop) and a stronger Se in the inferior position because Type 8 appeal to Te/Se types. (So basically they would look like an ISTj)
    Im not saying its completely impossible. You dont sound like (self-typed) IEIs Ive seen on this forum so far. So if its not because of some Enneagram influence, you might as well be a ILI with "overdeveloped Fi". Are you wondering about being a IEI because you identify with Beta Quadra values. Or because you test INFJ in mbti and just went by the J/P switch. If one is to be "strict" in terms of Socionics, you could hardly have "strong Mobilizing" or "boosted Suggestive"...unless youre a fan of Gulenko and adhere to his DCHN subtype theory.
    Last edited by Amber; 02-22-2014 at 09:24 PM.

  7. #7
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,899
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    I liked your answers...The tests have me at ILI, EII, and IEI. I am a combination I suppose. EII whenever I do that VI test. But then I get IEI pretty consistently I will be following this thread. You are interesting to me.

    @The Foundation

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  8. #8
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Foundation View Post
    Contradictions just make the type more interesting; for instance, I'm an 8 with a 4 fix, and those two types are the exact polar opposite of each other, but they can exist and create a dark personality.

    INFp 8s would most likely be extremely rare (we can't know for sure due to the limited test population), so it would probably mean that the INFp would shield their emotions from others, be insensitive to others, and openly attack others if necessary like an 8, but with the manipulative force of an auxiliary Fe.

    If anything, the INFp 8 would probably have an underdeveloped Fe with a boosted Ti to assume the auxiliary position (Ni-Ti pseudo-schizotypal loop) and a stronger Se in the inferior position because Type 8 appeal to Te/Se types. (So basically they would look like an ISTj)
    8 and 4 aren't polar opposites. and there's no such thing as an infp 8. you're on drugs.

    and what you're describing is actually pretty typical 4 behaviour.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Absurd do not resont ot Absurrd/

  10. #10
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I liked your answers...The tests have me at ILI, EII, and IEI. I am a combination I suppose. EII whenever I do that VI test. But then I get IEI pretty consistently I will be following this thread. You are interesting to me.

    @The Foundation
    you are pretty textbook IEI , with astrology, tarot and all the jazz.

  11. #11
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    8 and 4 aren't polar opposites. and there's no such thing as an infp 8. you're on drugs.

    and what you're describing is actually pretty typical 4 behaviour.
    Theres a 1% INFJ E8. Ive known 2 persons who claimed that combo and they did it in a pretty convincing way. Overall he doesnt seem to magnify emotions or to pump energy in an elaborate persona, E4 style.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wall Street, Maritsa?

  13. #13
    Mausoleum at Halicarnassus The Foundation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    73
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    8 and 4 aren't polar opposites. and there's no such thing as an infp 8. you're on drugs.

    and what you're describing is actually pretty typical 4 behaviour.
    8 and 4 are nearly polar opposites.

    8: Assertive triad, insensitive exterior, emotionally weak interior, represses all negative emotions excepting anger, sadistic when unhealthy, predominantly extroverted etc.
    4: Withdrawn triad, sensitive exterior, emotionally strong interior, indulges all negative emotions, masochistic when unhealthy, predominantly introverted etc.

    If by typical 4 behavior you are talking about the sexual 4, which acts like an 8. (Even Naranjo remarked how sx 4s were more 8 than 8s were).

    Also, there is no evidence to discount an INFp 8. I've seen ENTP (ENTp) 4s on other forums who have a much deeper knowledge of the system mistype so many times before they found out their true personality, and I could specifically call out an INTJ (INTp) 9 on another forum.

    And here's a description of how 8 plays out in the INFp (except that this is the MBTI JCF version, INFJ) from a PerC user named Timeless, who is way more credible in this than I am.

    [Regarding Type 8]Introverted Intuition Types (INTJ, INFJ)
    Ni-Dominant types tend to have brilliant insights into “what’s going on”, although they do so in different ways.

    INTJ Eights rely on their innate ability to determine what’s “out of order” and respond accordingly. INTJ Eights tend to be planners. Contrast this with their opposite, ESTP: an ESTP is likely to jump right into the fight, while an INTJ will observe and plan ahead.

    INFJ Eights, as they couple their Ni with Fe, have a startling intuition into other people and will use it to their advantage in a conflict. This is the type that probably finds it the easiest to navigate difficult social groups.
    Last edited by The Foundation; 02-23-2014 at 02:16 AM.

  14. #14
    Mausoleum at Halicarnassus The Foundation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    73
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AshSun View Post
    Im not saying its completely impossible. You dont sound like (self-typed) IEIs Ive seen on this forum so far. So if its not because of some Enneagram influence, you might as well be a ILI with "overdeveloped Fi". Are you wondering about being a IEI because you identify with Beta Quadra values. Or because you test INFJ in mbti and just went by the J/P switch. If one is to be "strict" in terms of Socionics, you could hardly have "strong Mobilizing" or "boosted Suggestive"...unless youre a fan of Gulenko and adhere to his DCHN subtype theory.
    I probably am an ILI, I was wondering about IEI because of leftover MBTI JCF knowledge of the archetypes of the functions, and I couldn't tell whether or not my shadow auxillary (or the senex) was Ti or Fi, but I think it may be Ti looking at it now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •