User Tag List

Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Hi

  1. #1

    Default Hi

    I am ProperBoston.
    I was born in a taxicab on the way to MassGeneral and was raised in Brookline (a Boston suburb). My ancestors arrived in Boston as Puritan colonists. I went to Groton ('05) and Harvard ('10).
    As I join, are there any people on this forum whom I should avoid (trolls, liars, etc.)? Please specify what they've done instead of just listing names.

  2. #2
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,618
    Mentioned
    632 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ProperBoston View Post
    As I join, are there any people on this forum whom I should avoid (trolls, liars, etc.)? Please specify what they've done instead of just listing names.

  3. #3
    Decadent Charlatan Aquagraph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Continental Vinnland
    TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Posts
    3,967
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ProperBoston View Post
    As I join, are there any people on this forum whom I should avoid (trolls, liars, etc.)? Please specify what they've done instead of just listing names.
    Absurd - Troll. A rather interesting one, though.
    Maritsa - Deluded about the significance of typing and possessing intelligence
    Hkkmr - Fascist admin who sees trolls and emotional abuse everywhere.
    Aylen and chriscorey - Can't shut up
    Aquagraph - Manipulates people against one another
    lungs - Inappropriate links. Perv.
    truck - Will tell you that you are, in fact, a homosexual on some level
    woof - Will expose himself in tinychat and talk about the posterior of a former forum member

    In the asylum, you "should avoid" everyone.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

  4. #4
    killer wolf lemontrees's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    emotionz
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    1,114
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Did you live with other purebloods in house Slytherin?

  5. #5
    Marshmallow Foru-m chriscorey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    At the
    TIM
    Puca
    Posts
    1,458
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Absurd - Troll. A rather interesting one, though.
    Maritsa - Deluded about the significance of typing and possessing intelligence
    Hkkmr - Fascist admin who sees trolls and emotional abuse everywhere.
    Aylen and chriscorey - Can't shut up
    Aquagraph - Manipulates people against one another
    lungs - Inappropriate links. Perv.
    truck - Will tell you that you are, in fact, a homosexual on some level
    woof - Will expose himself in tinychat and talk about the posterior of a former forum member

    In the asylum, you "should avoid" everyone.
    Tell me more Aquadork.. how did I get categorized with the mimicry that is Aylen?
    Amber casts infinity of shadows, and my Avalon had cast many of its own, because of my presence there. I might be known on many earths that I had never trod, for shadows of myself had walked them, mimicking imperfectly my deeds and my thoughts.

  6. #6
    Decadent Charlatan Aquagraph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Continental Vinnland
    TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Posts
    3,967
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    Tell me more Aquadork.. how did I get categorized with the mimicry that is Aylen?
    Shut up, that's why.

    This is the first time I said that and it made sense. Thank you for this rare opportunity.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

  7. #7
    Marshmallow Foru-m chriscorey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    At the
    TIM
    Puca
    Posts
    1,458
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Shut up, that's why.

    This is the first time I said that and it made sense. Thank you for this rare opportunity.
    Amber casts infinity of shadows, and my Avalon had cast many of its own, because of my presence there. I might be known on many earths that I had never trod, for shadows of myself had walked them, mimicking imperfectly my deeds and my thoughts.

  8. #8
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,893
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    Tell me more Aquadork.. how did I get categorized with the mimicry that is Aylen?
    It's my superpower ... call it natural selection.

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  9. #9
    Marshmallow Foru-m chriscorey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    At the
    TIM
    Puca
    Posts
    1,458
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    It's my superpower ... call it natural selection.
    Yeah? Imma turn into a salamander... Then what will you do?

    Amber casts infinity of shadows, and my Avalon had cast many of its own, because of my presence there. I might be known on many earths that I had never trod, for shadows of myself had walked them, mimicking imperfectly my deeds and my thoughts.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Absurd - Troll. A rather interesting one, though.
    You're one subjective, living off scraps, skirt wearing hobo accusing people of being trolls, fascists and homosexuals. Wonder what that makes you. Seriously, if you ever get married I will be the first one to to refer to you as ma'am.
    Last edited by Absurd; 02-20-2014 at 09:04 AM.

  11. #11
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ProperBoston View Post
    I am ProperBoston.
    I was born in a taxicab on the way to MassGeneral and was raised in Brookline (a Boston suburb). My ancestors arrived in Boston as Puritan colonists. I went to Groton ('05) and Harvard ('10).
    As I join, are there any people on this forum whom I should avoid (trolls, liars, etc.)? Please specify what they've done instead of just listing names.
    ouch, this smells like Ni seeking. Well ... technically no, this is a very open-minded hippie place. Stick with whoever you like and colonize them good.

  12. #12
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,618
    Mentioned
    632 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AshSun View Post
    ouch, this smells like Ni seeking.
    it smells like shit stirring. not that i mind. but i wonder if this person is actually new.

  13. #13
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,893
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    Yeah? Imma turn into a salamander... Then what will you do?


    barbecue...



    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lemontrees View Post
    Did you live with other purebloods in house Slytherin?
    Actually, I'm a Ravenclaw.

  15. #15
    Olduvai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,346
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    You're one subjective, living off scraps, skirt wearing hobo accusing people of being trolls, fascists and homosexuals. Wonder what that makes you. Seriously, if you ever get married I will be the first one to to refer to you as ma'am.
    Absurd, are you EII?

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Chesney View Post
    Absurd, are you EII?
    Yes, it says so on my birth certificate. I am also a pacifist without during war crimes.

  17. #17

    Default

    Yeah, I've heard a lot about Maritsa.
    What's her story?

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ProperBoston View Post
    Yeah, I've heard a lot about Maritsa.
    What's her story?
    I'm her identical.

  19. #19
    Decadent Charlatan Aquagraph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Continental Vinnland
    TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Posts
    3,967
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ProperBoston View Post
    Yeah, I've heard a lot about Maritsa.
    What's her story?
    Her lack of mental capabilities has made her overestimate her capability in judgement of character and the importance of socionics. According to her, she is the only EII on this site and around 30% are SEEs.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •