Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Member Questionnaire, who am i?

Member Questionnaire (Ainfigur)

Who am I?

What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is something very aesthetically pleasing in a physical sense, but it doesn't have to be. Something can be beautiful in a symbolic sense also depending on the individuals interpretation. Love in my view is a word given to explain the strongest appreciation for something possible.

What are your most important values?
    I don't really have a solid set of values, for me they are constantly changing. I guess unspoken constants would be kindness, open mindedness, seeking to understand others, persistence, determination and seeking to be the best version of myself. I value mercy and forgiveness highly.

Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    You can't prove these things either way but I'm more inclined to see religion as a crutch.

Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    War is a necessary evil. Power is complicated. What power is depends on who has it and how it is being used.

What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I used to be a politics student, and have had my longest conversations about that kind of thing. I'm not inclined to talk about such things anymore though, it just gets people angry. I have a lot of interests and I dislike answering that question.

Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I am, I've been accused of worrying about it too much by close friends and family actually.

What do you think of daily chores?
    I need to do them. Instead I am typing this.

Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I watch lots of films. I enjoy reading about history, particularly biographies, for example I'm reading about napoleon at the moment.

What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Lots of things make people smile or cry.

Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    I don't really understand this. In bed?

What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Anxiety. I close myself off from people. Indecision.

What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    I like a lot of things about myself, and I'm sure my friends do too. When I do make a decision I carry it through.

In what areas of your life would you like help?
    My life overall is pretty good, I have most areas of my life covered, I just wish I could find it easier to open up and make friends. I want to travel and experience more.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Yes. There's always something that can be done differently though.

What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like most people and will try to get along with anyone. Some people are impossible though.

How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I like sex. I like girls that are strong and know what they want.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    Their happiness, health and education would be my main concerns. Like most people probably.

A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Depends on the situation and what was said. If it's something I strongly disagree with my approach would be to try and get them to see things from a different perspective. I wouldn't take it too seriously though.

Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I like people and western society. I think society is always generally getting better in my country. Other places not so much.

How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    They just happen. I behave like myself.

How do you behave around strangers?
    Awkwardly.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Sensory Thinker type
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Logical type, probably sensory

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Sensory Thinker type
    Quote Originally Posted by AshSun View Post
    Logical type, probably sensory
    I'm probably the worst person I know at sports though, and I'm not physically unfit. Doesn't that rule this out?

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    ILE
    I can see this. Any particular reason?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

IEI only because your answers were similar to my questionnaire. Don't take me too serious because I really know nothing about socionics.

Edit: nevermind
    Last edited by Aylen; 02-15-2014 at 05:56 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ainfigur View Post
    I'm probably the worst person I know at sports though, and I'm not physically unfit. Doesn't that rule this out?
    ILE

One could , of course, take this for Fi polr : "I don't really have a solid set of values, for me they are constantly changing ...etc." . But there's not much in what you said to show synthetic, big-picture "N".

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both content and way of communication in your questionaire reminds me of ILE. Basically the big plan thinking and relativising of N and the logic of T with some spicing of weakish Fi.

I don't see sensing at all although strong Te is possible...

disclaimer, I'm not a typology expert, this is basically based upon my reasoning why I am ILE. As you have previously seen the same reasoning apparently leads to IEI (lol @Aylen, he/she's different from you, obviously not a manic pixie girl!).

This stuck out in particularly; Fi polr + Dominant Ne?

My life overall is pretty good, I have most areas of my life covered, I just wish I could find it easier to open up and make friends. I want to travel and experience more.
    Also, what Ashsun said about the values.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

disclaimer, I'm not a typology expert, this is basically based upon my reasoning why I am ILE. As you have previously seen the same reasoning apparently leads to IEI (lol @Aylen, he/she's different from you, obviously not a manic pixie girl!).
    A momentary lapse in judgment. I've moved on.

Manic Pixie Dream Girl is a distant memory now. She has turned into a snake charmer...Brought to you by DID... Co-consciousness is fun!
    Last edited by Aylen; 02-16-2014 at 09:00 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both content and way of communication in your questionaire reminds me of ILE. Basically the big plan thinking and relativising of N and the logic of T with some spicing of weakish Fi.

I don't see sensing at all although strong Te is possible...

This stuck out in particularly; Fi polr + Dominant Ne?

Also, what Ashsun said about the values.
    Yep I've decided I'm definitely ILE. My life is fixed now.

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Manic Pixie Dream Girl is a distant memory now. She has turned into a snake charmer...Brought to you by DID... Co-consciousness is fun!
    wut?

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yep I've decided I'm definitely ILE. My life is fixed now.

wut?
    IEI twinship , nevermind. But man, aren´t you too stiff for ILE

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI twinship , nevermind. But man, aren´t you too stiff for ILE
    You infer a lot, from very little.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

^^^ maybe. Since I got Reficulris here and he self-types ILE, I just went by comparison. He strikes me as an obvious Merry and Irrational type.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^^ maybe. Since I got Reficulris here and he self-types ILE, I just went by comparison. He strikes me as an obvious Merry and Irrational type.
    Hmm well i'm not disagreeing with you. ILE just suddenly made a lot of sense to me when I read into the function orders, but it's possible i'm just rationalizing ILE to myself so I can make my mind up. A lot of this seems very contradictory. Or maybe I just don't get it. Before posting here I thought I was LIE, but i'm very messy and disorganized which goes against several descriptions i've read. I need to know my type why did you question amg

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ofcourse I could be hidiously wrong in my self-typing or be a particularly manic member of the ILE sub-species ^^

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ofcourse I could be hidiously wrong in my self-typing or be a particularly manic member of the ILE sub-species ^^
    i actually thought he´s SLI from his "hello" post

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's not a whole lot to go on here, maybe try filling this questionnaire out and hopefully I can offer some observations. It's mostly open ended questions on purpose, the idea is to just get you to talk about yourself without the questions getting in the way or guiding you too much.

Tell me about yourself.
    What do you do for a living and/or study and how did you come to choose or not choose that vocation and/or study?
    What are your interests and hobbies?
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    What are your religious or spiritual beliefs and perspectives?
    What did you do last Friday? What's your week like?
    Is this restaurant run properly?
    Tell me about someone close to you, anything you think is relevant to the narrative of the relationship.
    Easy Day