Thread: anlayze these pictures #4

TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Default anlayze these pictures #4

give your thoughts on what they portray to you and the meaning you see, doesn't have to be scholarly or objective, etc

TIM
    9w1
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1)lets suppose that these are two women. this is the Mother Monster, the primoridal female. there are two heads which symbolize some sort of dyism or even autarky. there is a male arm reaching out to them ,offering something - maybe wishing to gain the woman's sympathy while she looks oblivious/indifferent .he has a horse's head. It could be that it is an attempt to ridicule him or bring him down to an animalistic level.we see the woman rising on top of a town which cound symbolize civilization. maybe she is swimming in her own uterine blood ,which creates all that is around her. if this is a male and female the interpretation is kinda the same.

2) this is a no bs Te-ENTj.she is content to have all these little animals lined up around her.she looks royal and well-bred.she is wearing an invisible cloak which symbolizes her initiation to the occult. we see a little bird standing on her left horn and she even faces towards that direction .this means that she chose the left-hand path.the horns on her head mean that she takes part in ceremonies/rituals of a bacchic nature. maybe she is a priestess.

3).we see a sultry teenage boy. his feet ,the sofa and the wall behind him are dirty which symbolize this young man's humble origins but his look says that he will climb up the social ladder no matter what. also, he is torturing/controlling a cat which symbolizes the Female. any bitch who'll stand in this young man's way will go down.

4) here,i think that the artist attempted to make something interesting on a conceptual level. we see a woman in a tank filled with some sort of liquid. she is curled up in there like an embryo and we can't help feeling sorry for her. the setting makes me think that she is being observed.i want to save her.
    Last edited by kalinoche; 02-14-2014 at 09:50 PM.
    unholy water sanguine addiction

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) Her internal freedom being encroached upon by not very wanted suitor and her choosing to hold to her moody private self which would not fit in to that relationship.

Flying over the city - introspective freedom
    Dove - freedom
    The red, the blueness/shadowness of the second face - the dark nature of her inner world
    The yellow stroke in left lower part may be a glint(a fish?) of love and hope

2) Feeling belonging and being one with nature.

Feeling partially transparent is the nice touch.

3) A dick on a sofa

4) i guess the standard depth of darkness and solitude conveyed by bottom of a well kind of imagery.

TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Esaman View Post
    3) A dick on a sofa
    lol

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

1. Freedom above the constraints of town, embracing the animal and pastoral. It could represent a woman's lust for another, for herself, or is contemplating death.

2. A love of nature and the order of things. Everything has its place and she feel she is in her rightful place.

3. Indifferent, apathetic, bored with existence

4. Someone trying to draw attention to themselves. They are hurt and vulnerable.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

1) Infidelity.
    2) Some kind of mythical creature.
    3) Homeless person with a cat.
    4) Embryo - can mean many things.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

1) Inner dualism, the self as "other", estrangement as well as investigative curiosity, representation of an intra-psychic space through imagery of both life and death (red in a symbolism of blood). The presence of the bird and the fish, the horse head - breaking of the boundaries within nature ...all in one single medium. The figure above also looks like a witch, a form of temptation with something external to the self.
    2) Allusion to a perfect symmetry and order in nature. The woman is at once diaphanous and self-assured, reigns over nature while being part of it. It´s mostly as if she just embodied an inner logic of nature, she´s not the hand who established it.
    3) Eulogy of the mundane. Not much to say, simple sexual symbolism ...ewe.
    4) Reminder of fetal loneliness, allusions of coldness. Subjectivity is technicized through the reflection (projection). On the other hand ... also a suggestion of Lacan´s mirror stage... a belated or lost imaginary order.
    Last edited by Amber; 02-16-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hehhe, gibberish, and to think any of yous know anything about art at all even though self-typing intuitive.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

actually absurd might be right all the way in his typing-troll...I could fit "dialectical-algorithmic cognition" (sorry, not directly related to the art here)

TIM
    ESI-Se 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1- our menses are merging. hormones.

2- I bought a new hat and I want a new, old life.

3- scapegrace circa 1950. fabulous wall art.

4- Fetus see, Fetus do.

TIM
    ESI-Se 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

**for the record I thought the person on the couch was female, and I thought the person on the bottom was male.