User Tag List

Thread: Hello Socionics world!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hello Socionics world!

Hello there!

I'm Thomas, from France, and I've been into this MBTI/Socionics thing for about 2 months now. I got lost in the process while trying to understand stuff with the MBTI and I felt like Socionics was more precise, at least understable for me. I have been a light bit on PersonalityCafe's forum, posting here and there. Some people helped me to come up with my type - which I'm still not sure about - which was, put it in Socionics, SEE or SLE, I tend to think it was more SEE. I'm going to have a go at your typing forum.
    I have also been very (so fucking much) in the Enneagram part, I find it passionating, as well as the Variants. I believe I got it right : 3w4

Well lads, thanks for reading through this lovely presentation and I hope we can get going together.
    Cya~

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hell yeah, likely Se-SEE 9w8 here! Just got out of the shower and ate some oatmeal; it's convenient as hell, having the food, toilet, and shower in close proximity. You seem like my Ident. in Socionics definitely, and @Nomenclature is likely Se-SEE E3 sx-first something, so there's that too. Got a huge thing in my mind regarding underground-ish heavy metal in general, proximity to a certain point within Gamma quadra that I've yet to specifically place, and so-last in Enneagram stackings, but it ain't done. Welcome!
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey there, thanks for the answer. Sweet, people to talk to.
    I also am fond of music, and having a home with everything near must be quite the nice thing to have if you have diarrhea and are vomiting because of alcohol. With a bed close by, the best.
    Ok, I stop the silly jokes.
    Well, it's funny because I think I might be an SX first but it might just be the Se coming in and saying Hi! Also, since the stereotype of SEE is a party monster, the only thing I'm refering for this type in contrary of SLE is that I can live up the mood of people but, at some point, it bores me to death. Also feeling a close connection with the person I'm talking to, feeling this bond is quite the thing. And the Enneagram 3 is the story of my life.
    Also, by "Ident" you meant the same Leading and Creative functions?

Well, I'm on the leave for my bed, from my point of view, I wish you a great night.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

hello MegaBallsUSA!