Thread: Enneagram: new hypothetical triads

TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Default Enneagram: new hypothetical triads

Another interesting concept that was mentioned on enneasite.com - new enneagram type groupings that seem to be more elemental to the ones typically described on ennea-sites.

The usual triads: "The ’9′ triads represent global yet more purely unconscious characteristics of the given groups. These are the Centers (Heart/Head/Gut), the Hornevian Groups (Withdrawn/Compliant/Aggressive), the Harmonic Groups (Competency/Reactive/Positive Outlook), the Object Relations Groups (Attachment/Rejection/Frustration)."

The new triads: "The ’6′ triads represent inter-relational/one-to-one issues for these groupings, as alluded to by the symbol of two interfacing units of 3 (3+3=6). This group represents what could be called semi-conscious processes. The ’3′ triads represent qualities of ‘unilateral’ thrusts emanating from these groupings. These are the more conscious mental processes."

Set-6

9/2/4: idealizers/romanticizers – lush, sensual, soft-membraned, empathic, a particular kind of susceptibility to people

3/5/7: objectifiers/exteriorizers – mid-hard, flexible but firm, ‘muscular’ on some level, object-orientation

6/8/1: authoritarians/controllers – rigid, brittle, seizing, clenching, principle-orientation

Set-3

2/4/6: feeling-based judgments, sentimental rescuers/rescuees, heart-expressions, obligation around Feeling

5/7/9: non-judging perceivers/observers, conceptualists/synthesists, emotional detachment via abstraction

8/1/3: tangible doers, worldly take-chargers, assertive movers/troubleshooters, immediacy of action

TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

I can see myself as both of these:

9/2/4: idealizers/romanticizers – lush, sensual, soft-membraned, empathic, a particular kind of susceptibility to people

5/7/9: non-judging perceivers/observers, conceptualists/synthesists, emotional detachment via abstraction

"When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"