Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (Rose)

"What's my Socionics type?" questionnaire

Personal concepts
    1. What is beauty? What is love?

Beauty is that which entices and romances the senses. Beauty isnít limited to a pleasing appearance, it can be anything ranging from music (i.e:- omgah that song was awesome), food, relationships, life. Etc Beauty is pleasurable and life should be lived beautifully (wearing nice clothing, being surrounded by pleasing objects, smelling nice, being gracious and kind etc etc). Beauty arouses positive feelings in us.
    Love? Lol dunno but Iíll be sure to tell you when I find outÖ..
    2. What are your most important values?
    Having freedom not being tied down, having/keeping faith, treating people kindly, I value being compassionate and understanding, oh and self-expression whether it be through art, affection, cuddling, sometimes writing emo journals.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I believe in God. I believe in a singular all powerful deity that is kind, forgiving, and loving. Why? Well, Iíve just had experiences were heís come through for me. Iíve had lots of moments where Iíve been so close to losing my faith but he came through when I needed him most. Now Iím at a stage where Iíve regained my faith and am working on building a better relationship with my God.
    Um yeah I believe in being positive, believing in yourself and in the beauty of your dreams. I think that when you put your faith in God and in the Ďuniverseí and you take that leap of faith then the net will appear.
    I also believe in the statement what you think you become. I think itís true and Iíve seen in manifest in my life. Oh and speaking of manifestation, I also believe in that because Iíve had it happen to me twice O.O
    I do think that thereís a certain Ďmagicí to the universe and that there exists more than what we see on a regular basis. Everything that I believe in I believe in it because Iíve had it appear and play out in my life.
    Damn that was long.
    4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    Power is the ability to get others to do your bidding and/or get others to unquestioningly go along with what you say.
    War? Blah, hate it. I think itís gross, disgusting and inhumane. Itís really sad if you think about it, young men and women dying daily on the battle field. Sensless violence and killings, lives lost over things that should be settled with words ( if only it were that easy).
    Military? I get it. With the way that our world is having a military is essential.

Interests
    5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

Long converstations:- um, this is kinda embarrassing but I can gossip for a long time. :x
    Music
    Ďlightí philosophy (i.e the meaning of life and existence)
    Religion
    Things that are related to the human experience (i.e mercy for prisoners, social justice etc)/humanities
    You and your interests. I can sit with you and make you feel like the worldís most interesting human being
    Ömyself :-)
    History
    I used to be into conspiracy theories (donít judge me) and things like chakras, universal laws, new agey hippie dippy kind of stuff.
    Actually, I think I can talk about anythingÖexcept sportsÖ and the weather.
    My interests? I like art, health, relationships/friendships, socializing, Ďhanging outí reading, music, reading, makeup, fashion, design and dťcor, marine science, history, spiritual stuffz, humanities. I also really like eating +_+ I used to be really into astrology and numerology but now Iím not +_+
    6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Yeah health is an interesting conversation topic. Medicine? No I donít think soÖ am I focused on my body? Well, Iím focused on improving it by working out. I think being healthy is awesome and amazing and is the mortal way to becoming a demi-God and taking over the planet. >:D
    7. What do you think of daily chores?
    Hate it. So annoying +_+ I wish there was a machine that would do all of my daily chores for me and Iíd still gain the sense of satisfaction from having them completed. I freaking hate washing dishes.
    8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I really liked the alchemist and Norwegian Wood when I first read them. I read both fiction and nonfiction. Iím currently reading three books: Mastery by Robert Greene, How to Win Friends, Influence people and take over the world by Dale Carnegie and The Hobbit. I read anything that interests me: memoirs, novels, social psychology, books on health, how to books, books that tell you how not to suck, books on getting rich, textbooks if I really like the subject. I also like poetry. My favorite poet is Rumi.
    Last book I read was called Threshold. It was a fictional book (it had been a while since Iíd read one) and I really enjoyed it because the author had a nice lyrical style and they story was one that I could easily slip into and lose myself for a while. I enjoy reading fantasy novels because they allow me to work my imagination.
    Movies? I thought Avatar was awesome when I first watched it. Not because of the plot or anything but because of the visuals. I like foreign films like In the Mood for Love, Amelie, Memories of Matsuko, Dolls. I like them because they usually have interesting storylines that are paired with breathtaking cinematography. Last movie I watched was American Psycho. Next on my list of movies to watch is Fatal Attraction.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Everything makes me cry. Itís kinda embarrassing because I canít argue or get nostalgic without wanting to cry fhkhsfreknrug. Itís really annoying. Sad stories, happy stories, uplifting tales of triumph and overcoming the odds LOL I have to be careful what I expose myself to because itís easy for me to get sad and stay sad for long periods of time. Cuteness makes me smile +_+
    I canít smile without it feeling forced or fake. Itís a lot easier for someone to make me cry than it is for them to make me smileÖbut I laugh easily. Does that make sense? Ď

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    Sense of belonging? To be honest I donít feel a sense of belonging anywhere. Since I was like 11 Iíve felt like a puzzle piece that didnít fit in anywhere (especially not with my relatives) I always feel and am aware of my Ďseparatenessí. This has been everywhere (jobs, school, with family) When I am with my extended family I always feel like Iím not one of them and I donít belong (this is on both sides). What makes it worse is that people feel the need to point it out ack (you are weird, you are different, why donít you act like this or do that?)
    Iíve tried to find a group of people and one special person that I can belong to but thatís failed miserablyÖserveral times /emo emo emo.
    At one with my environment: I like being alone and out in nature.
    Evaluation & Behaviour
    11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

Procrastination, inability to self-start, inability to manage money, laziness uh I think thatís the bulk of itÖ
    12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    People sometimes tell me I give good advice, Iím pretty good at mediating disputes, smoothing over conflict, creativity, understanding, uhÖ. I think thatís about the bulk of it
    13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
    A.) figuring out what the hell Iím doing and where the hell Iím going.
    B.) I need someone to mobilize me. Someone to say ďhey get off your butt and do xyz.Ē Thatíd be cool.
    14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    I get blocked creatively to get over this Iíll either read a fantasy book or watch a fantasy movie (it gets my imagination going again) or go for a walk. Sometimes I get in emotional ruts where I feel like ďfniorneuirbguierĒ going outside or having human contact (but only with people I care about) helps.
    Iím in a rut right now, Iím feeling so restless and I have this need for newness. I need to get out and see, experience, feel, taste, touch new things butÖI need someone to experience these things with D:
    People & Interactions
    15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

I can get along with a lot of different types of people. Qualities that I donít like uhhh I donít like it when people are mean or bullies, BAD FUCKING DRIVING, I donít like it when people are inconsiderate of othersÖIím sure thereís more but I canít think of anything else. Qualities I like? Kindness, being adventurous, having your ish together, smooth driving, sense of humor, off beat, having a brain of your own and not being a mindless clone who is unaware of anything and is nothing more than a product of their environment >>.>>
    16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I think both are important in a relationship and I am a very romantic person. I love romance: roses, love notes ec Iíll eat that stuff upÖ. And then Iíll eat you later >:D But I donít really care for overtly romantic movies. I mean Iíll watchíem but they definitely arenít my first choice.
    Qualitites I look for in a partner:
    Assertive and not lazy (+_+), Sense of humor. I like to laugh. I mean REALLY like laughing. Nice physical build. Outgoing to balance my introversion and tendency to fall off of the face of the earth and become a hermit. Genuine/good personality. Say what they mean and mean what they say. I donít have the time nor interest to second guess myself or play Rosetta Stone and try to understand what you are saying. Please, leave the cryptic talk to me >:D Has their life together (job, car, a plan) Well groomed. Open-minded
    A partner that I can just do stuff with. Iíve discovered that just having someone (someone that I value) next to me and talking to me is enough to get me to do things. Thereís more to this list but I didnít want this to look like I copied my summary off of OKCupid.
    17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    Iíd really want my child to feel loved. Things that Iíll stress are positivity, self-belief, happiness/optimism, and self-reliance. I really want my child to reach a stage where theyíd be able to parent themselves and not have to constantly run back to mom and dad after they leave the nest.
    Iíd nurture them, tell them how much I love them give them gifts, smother them with my affection (and they WILL like it >:O, talk to them about everything, encourage them to be their own person. Uh yeah
    18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

Inwardly, I'd probably think that they're crazy (initially), I'd just have a generally feeling of 'da fuq?' but then I'd put aside what I believe and hear them out. While talking I'd think about what they said and what it means for me. Outwardly I'd probably raise an eyebrow and then ask them to explain themselves

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    My relationship to society? I feel like an outsider and I tend to look down on some of the bullshit ways but I am society in a way so I have to do my part to reflect what I want to see happen more often in society (compassion, helping people out, charity, kindness, looking out for other people.).
    I donít think people as a whole are good or bad. I do think that we are all just trying. Trying to get by, make our dreams happen, trying to find sometime of meaning and reason
    Prevalent social problem? I just learned about acid throwing. I think that is perhaps the most inhumane, cruel, and evil act anyone could do. The American prison system also sucks pretty badly.
    20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    People usually choose me. Pretty much my whole life my friends (extraverts of course) spot me and start talking to me. I usually help them out and make them laugh.
    I am really playful around my friends, talkative, I make jokes and I try to make them laugh. I can be really over the top but I also like to hear them out and I help them with their issues, affirm them and encourage their goals and who they are as people (I compliment a lot)
    21. How do you behave around strangers?
    Reserved but sometimes I can be really friendly and chatty if I am in an environment where I am comfortable.

here is a horrible collage i made of myself:
    [collage removed :B]

*excited*
    Last edited by sushi; 03-03-2014 at 02:56 AM.

TIM
    ile
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

damn that was long...

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My first impression is ESE

EDIT
    Didn't notice the picture until just now, and now I'm almost sure you're ESE.

TIM
    ile
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Johannes Bloem View Post
    My first impression is ESE

EDIT
    Didn't notice the picture until just now, and now I'm almost sure you're ESE.
    Why? Can you please elaborate?

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Why? Can you please elaborate?
    Actually, now that I took the time to actually read your post, you strike me as possibly being a logical type. Your writing flows naturally and is well-structured, and I find those two qualities to be characteristic of logical types in general. "Flows well" might mean "has a certain deliberateness and economy to it". I'm kinda thinking LIE to be honest. idk tho, it's hard to type via questionnaire.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, now that I took the time to actually read your post, you strike me as possibly being a logical type. Your writing flows naturally and is well-structured, and I find those two qualities to be characteristic of logical types in general. "Flows well" might mean "has a certain deliberateness and economy to it". I'm kinda thinking LIE to be honest. idk tho, it's hard to type via questionnaire.
    Which part? The reading part or the waiting until you've read it part?
    Easy Day

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

LIE ?!
    11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

Procrastination, inability to self-start, inability to manage money, laziness uh I think that’s the bulk of it…

Fe ego ..

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'll go with ENTp.

TIM
    Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

maybe sei.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    "What's my Socionics type?" questionnaire

Personal concepts
    1. What is beauty? What is love?

Beauty is that which entices and romances the senses. Beauty isn’t limited to a pleasing appearance, it can be anything ranging from music (i.e:- omgah that song was awesome), food, relationships, life. Etc Beauty is pleasurable and life should be lived beautifully (wearing nice clothing, being surrounded by pleasing objects, smelling nice, being gracious and kind etc etc). Beauty arouses positive feelings in us.
    Love? Lol dunno but I’ll be sure to tell you when I find out…..
    2. What are your most important values?
    Having freedom not being tied down, having/keeping faith, treating people kindly, I value being compassionate and understanding, oh and self-expression whether it be through art, affection, cuddling, sometimes writing emo journals.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I believe in God. I believe in a singular all powerful deity that is kind, forgiving, and loving. Why? Well, I’ve just had experiences were he’s come through for me. I’ve had lots of moments where I’ve been so close to losing my faith but he came through when I needed him most. Now I’m at a stage where I’ve regained my faith and am working on building a better relationship with my God.
    Um yeah I believe in being positive, believing in yourself and in the beauty of your dreams. I think that when you put your faith in God and in the ‘universe’ and you take that leap of faith then the net will appear.
    I also believe in the statement what you think you become. I think it’s true and I’ve seen in manifest in my life. Oh and speaking of manifestation, I also believe in that because I’ve had it happen to me twice O.O
    I do think that there’s a certain ‘magic’ to the universe and that there exists more than what we see on a regular basis. Everything that I believe in I believe in it because I’ve had it appear and play out in my life.
    Damn that was long.
    4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    Power is the ability to get others to do your bidding and/or get others to unquestioningly go along with what you say.
    War? Blah, hate it. I think it’s gross, disgusting and inhumane. It’s really sad if you think about it, young men and women dying daily on the battle field. Sensless violence and killings, lives lost over things that should be settled with words ( if only it were that easy).
    Military? I get it. With the way that our world is having a military is essential.

Interests
    5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

Long converstations:- um, this is kinda embarrassing but I can gossip for a long time. :x
    Music
    ‘light’ philosophy (i.e the meaning of life and existence)
    Religion
    Things that are related to the human experience (i.e mercy for prisoners, social justice etc)/humanities
    You and your interests. I can sit with you and make you feel like the world’s most interesting human being
    …myself :-)
    History
    I used to be into conspiracy theories (don’t judge me) and things like chakras, universal laws, new agey hippie dippy kind of stuff.
    Actually, I think I can talk about anything…except sports… and the weather.
    My interests? I like art, health, relationships/friendships, socializing, ‘hanging out’ reading, music, reading, makeup, fashion, design and dťcor, marine science, history, spiritual stuffz, humanities. I also really like eating +_+ I used to be really into astrology and numerology but now I’m not +_+
    6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Yeah health is an interesting conversation topic. Medicine? No I don’t think so… am I focused on my body? Well, I’m focused on improving it by working out. I think being healthy is awesome and amazing and is the mortal way to becoming a demi-God and taking over the planet. >
    7. What do you think of daily chores?
    Hate it. So annoying +_+ I wish there was a machine that would do all of my daily chores for me and I’d still gain the sense of satisfaction from having them completed. I freaking hate washing dishes.
    8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I really liked the alchemist and Norwegian Wood when I first read them. I read both fiction and nonfiction. I’m currently reading three books: Mastery by Robert Greene, How to Win Friends, Influence people and take over the world by Dale Carnegie and The Hobbit. I read anything that interests me: memoirs, novels, social psychology, books on health, how to books, books that tell you how not to suck, books on getting rich, textbooks if I really like the subject. I also like poetry. My favorite poet is Rumi.
    Last book I read was called Threshold. It was a fictional book (it had been a while since I’d read one) and I really enjoyed it because the author had a nice lyrical style and they story was one that I could easily slip into and lose myself for a while. I enjoy reading fantasy novels because they allow me to work my imagination.
    Movies? I thought Avatar was awesome when I first watched it. Not because of the plot or anything but because of the visuals. I like foreign films like In the Mood for Love, Amelie, Memories of Matsuko, Dolls. I like them because they usually have interesting storylines that are paired with breathtaking cinematography. Last movie I watched was American Psycho. Next on my list of movies to watch is Fatal Attraction.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Everything makes me cry. It’s kinda embarrassing because I can’t argue or get nostalgic without wanting to cry fhkhsfreknrug. It’s really annoying. Sad stories, happy stories, uplifting tales of triumph and overcoming the odds LOL I have to be careful what I expose myself to because it’s easy for me to get sad and stay sad for long periods of time. Cuteness makes me smile +_+
    I can’t smile without it feeling forced or fake. It’s a lot easier for someone to make me cry than it is for them to make me smile…but I laugh easily. Does that make sense? ‘

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    Sense of belonging? To be honest I don’t feel a sense of belonging anywhere. Since I was like 11 I’ve felt like a puzzle piece that didn’t fit in anywhere (especially not with my relatives) I always feel and am aware of my ‘separateness’. This has been everywhere (jobs, school, with family) When I am with my extended family I always feel like I’m not one of them and I don’t belong (this is on both sides). What makes it worse is that people feel the need to point it out ack (you are weird, you are different, why don’t you act like this or do that?)
    I’ve tried to find a group of people and one special person that I can belong to but that’s failed miserably…serveral times /emo emo emo.
    At one with my environment: I like being alone and out in nature.
    Evaluation & Behaviour

Procrastination, inability to self-start, inability to manage money, laziness uh I think that’s the bulk of it…
    12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    People sometimes tell me I give good advice, I’m pretty good at mediating disputes, smoothing over conflict, creativity, understanding, uh…. I think that’s about the bulk of it
    13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
    A.) figuring out what the hell I’m doing and where the hell I’m going.
    B.) I need someone to mobilize me. Someone to say “hey get off your butt and do xyz.” That’d be cool.
    14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    I get blocked creatively to get over this I’ll either read a fantasy book or watch a fantasy movie (it gets my imagination going again) or go for a walk. Sometimes I get in emotional ruts where I feel like “fniorneuirbguier” going outside or having human contact (but only with people I care about) helps.
    I’m in a rut right now, I’m feeling so restless and I have this need for newness. I need to get out and see, experience, feel, taste, touch new things but…I need someone to experience these things with D:
    People & Interactions
    15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

I can get along with a lot of different types of people. Qualities that I don’t like uhhh I don’t like it when people are mean or bullies, BAD FUCKING DRIVING, I don’t like it when people are inconsiderate of others…I’m sure there’s more but I can’t think of anything else. Qualities I like? Kindness, being adventurous, having your ish together, smooth driving, sense of humor, off beat, having a brain of your own and not being a mindless clone who is unaware of anything and is nothing more than a product of their environment >>.>>
    16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I think both are important in a relationship and I am a very romantic person. I love romance: roses, love notes ec I’ll eat that stuff up…. And then I’ll eat you later > But I don’t really care for overtly romantic movies. I mean I’ll watch’em but they definitely aren’t my first choice.
    Qualitites I look for in a partner:
    Assertive and not lazy (+_+), Sense of humor. I like to laugh. I mean REALLY like laughing. Nice physical build. Outgoing to balance my introversion and tendency to fall off of the face of the earth and become a hermit. Genuine/good personality. Say what they mean and mean what they say. I don’t have the time nor interest to second guess myself or play Rosetta Stone and try to understand what you are saying. Please, leave the cryptic talk to me > Has their life together (job, car, a plan) Well groomed. Open-minded
    A partner that I can just do stuff with. I’ve discovered that just having someone (someone that I value) next to me and talking to me is enough to get me to do things. There’s more to this list but I didn’t want this to look like I copied my summary off of OKCupid.
    17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I’d really want my child to feel loved. Things that I’ll stress are positivity, self-belief, happiness/optimism, and self-reliance. I really want my child to reach a stage where they’d be able to parent themselves and not have to constantly run back to mom and dad after they leave the nest.
    I’d nurture them, tell them how much I love them give them gifts, smother them with my affection (and they WILL like it >, talk to them about everything, encourage them to be their own person. Uh yeah
    18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

Inwardly, I'd probably think that they're crazy (initially), I'd just have a generally feeling of 'da fuq?' but then I'd put aside what I believe and hear them out. While talking I'd think about what they said and what it means for me. Outwardly I'd probably raise an eyebrow and then ask them to explain themselves

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    My relationship to society? I feel like an outsider and I tend to look down on some of the bullshit ways but I am society in a way so I have to do my part to reflect what I want to see happen more often in society (compassion, helping people out, charity, kindness, looking out for other people.).
    I don’t think people as a whole are good or bad. I do think that we are all just trying. Trying to get by, make our dreams happen, trying to find sometime of meaning and reason
    Prevalent social problem? I just learned about acid throwing. I think that is perhaps the most inhumane, cruel, and evil act anyone could do. The American prison system also sucks pretty badly.
    20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    People usually choose me. Pretty much my whole life my friends (extraverts of course) spot me and start talking to me. I usually help them out and make them laugh.
    I am really playful around my friends, talkative, I make jokes and I try to make them laugh. I can be really over the top but I also like to hear them out and I help them with their issues, affirm them and encourage their goals and who they are as people (I compliment a lot)
    21. How do you behave around strangers?
    Reserved but sometimes I can be really friendly and chatty if I am in an environment where I am comfortable.

here is a horrible collage i made of myself:
    Attachment 3036

*excited*
    I liked your collage and youīre beautiful. First impression by the pics would be FeSi. By what youīre saying in some parts I could see SEI as well....

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AshSun View Post
    LIE ?!

Fe ego ..
    so?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I need a side profile but as of now either SEI or SEE. You could be demonstrating Fi and a lot of it and or you could be Fi base. We'll see. But how you're aware of power in terms of it's influence on others is very interesting key to me.