1 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Phil Collins

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Phil Collins

“How can I just let you walk away, just let you leave without a trace . . . You're the only one who really knew me at all /How can you just walk away from me, when all I can do is watch you leave / ‘Cause we've shared the laughter and the pain and even shared the tears / You're the only one who really knew me at all / So take a look at me now, oh there's just an empty space / And there's nothing left here to remind me/Just the memory of your face / Ooh take a look at me now, well there's just an empty space / And you coming back to me is against the odds and that's what I've got to face / I wish I could just make you turn around, turn around and see me cry / There's so much I need to say to you / So many reasons why / You're the only one who really knew me at all . . .”

“If you feel it, do it/You don't need a reason / For all you know/It could be good for you/To show your feelings/Don't just leave them/Do the things you believe in, it's alright/Don't worry/Turn around, I will still be here / I'm not moving . . . You just try and push me out / No, I'm not moving / No, I'm not going anywhere tonight / If you think it, say it / No one can stop you / Don't keep quiet, just 'cause you think you ought to / Feel free to shout it out, speak your mind, spit it out / No, I'm not moving . . . Ah, you just try and push me out / No, I'm not moving, nowhere / Ah there's no hurry, I can sit it out / So don't worry, turn around, I will still be here / If it hurts, don't do it / 'Cause no one can take you, make you drink / And no one can tell you what you think / Remember if your spirit starts to sink / Don't you worry: Turn around, I will still be here”

“I can feel it coming in the air tonight, Oh Lord / I've been waiting for this moment, all my life, Oh Lord / Can you feel it coming in the air tonight, Oh Lord, Oh Lord / Well, if you told me you were drowning I would not lend a hand / I've seen your face before, my friend / But I don't know if you know who I am / Well, I was there and I saw what you did / I saw it with my own two eyes / So you can wipe off that grin, I know where you've been / It's all been a pack of lies / And I can feel it coming in the air tonight . . . I've been waiting for this moment for all my life . . . Well I remember, I remember, don't worry / How could I ever forget / It's the first time, the last time we ever met / But I know the reason why you keep your silence up, no you don't fool me / The hurt doesn't show, but the pain still grows / It's no stranger to you or me . . .”

Last edited by HERO; 01-31-2014 at 12:11 AM.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The young one looks like Harry Potter.

Somebody claimed him in the name of Delta a few threads back, and asserted that he is LSE. (I have no real opinion.)

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Deltas can have him all right

Mentioned