I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Default new type

ok i've decided i need a new type. let's have at it!

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Due to recent events, let's, for the hell of it, put you close to the midpoint of all of Beta, with a small pull towards both Irrationality and the ST club. The next step is to cover more territory! Territory ouside home quadra. Gulenko wrote some article about accentuating functions, which was interesting for multiple reasons, one of them being that he said that eating eggs will buff your Ne. Everything else in the article is more useful than that part, unless your goal is to laugh your ass off. Where do you want to go? Any non-ESE SF type sounds good, or SLI if you're feeling bold and you have a pair of drumsticks on hand. Just run hard in that direction and to hell with reaching the supposed destination.
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

how about LSI. You don't strike me as crassly dumb enough to be SLE

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    ok i've decided i need a new type. let's have at it!
    You this type, Hmmph!

Though often fun-loving and witty, the latter demonstrated in his Queen Mab speech in the first act, Mercutio's sense of humor can at times be facetious or even coarse, much to his friends' annoyance. Moreover, he is moody and given to sudden outbursts of temper, one of which sets a key plot development in motion.

Mercutio: Why the devil came you between us?
    I was hurt under your arm.
    Romeo: I thought all for the best.
    Mercutio: Help me into some house, Benvolio,
    Or I shall faint. — A plague o' both your houses!
    They have made worm's meat of me.
    I have it, and soundly too: — A plague o' both your houses!

Now, please don't hurt me.

"I kid, I kid, if I offend then please forgive."
    Last edited by Aylen; 01-29-2014 at 08:40 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're obviously different, a unique snowflake. To describe you best I would need to delve far and wide from socionics as one type just fails to describe you!

To start, your starsign; you're a virgo, modest and natural, one with your environment you seemingly effortless manipulate the currents of the real real world that only you can percieve. Your ascendant is in leo making you couragious and strong as said lion but also a little bit vain. Your venus is in the first house which makes you easy to love and easy to fall in love which can be a problem for you. Jupiter reaches its highest point in your second house and gives you a streak towards riches and material possessions. Coupled with uranus in semi-square position this predicts that you'll spend a lot of money on electronical equipment (notably computers). The rest of the planets counter eachother out (I'm not going through the list since i'm lazy!) but leave minor but noticable perks to your personality.

Now, Enneagram, you're a 4w5 unique snowflake, your uniqueness can only be described by the emotional language of the soul. You're probably sx/so since you are obviously socially adapt and sexually active.

In the realms of the MBTI you obviously are a INFJ since they, and only they can be unique even among the unique, a special type of type! You are a very developed type of INFJ, combining the strenghts of the type with the strenghts of your shadowtype ESTP. This inherently makes you a superhuman. This causes major issues in your life as most people cannot handle such a well developed person in their lives and will attack you out of spite and jealousy!

In socionics terms you are a ENTP (because that's the type that's coolest) with a FI subtype (yeah, that's not possible normally, but you're well developed enough that your Polr is actually becoming a strenght). You light the way as a teacher of new ideas and happy relationships in a world that's deeply divided by the flaws of its inhabitants

In short..you're the new-jesus-type!

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

@Reficulris

How come your didn't give me a special analysis? I am 4w5 and MBTI, INFJ too. You like him better than me. *pouts*

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I'll just go eat worms

YWIMW

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    @Reficulris

How come your didn't give me a special analysis? I am 4w5 and MBTI, INFJ too. You like him better than me. *pouts*

Considering I hardly know mercutio and my analysis was based upon reading the tealeaves in my coffee I'd probably typed you something like 7w6 ESTP scorpio ;-)

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    Considering I hardly know mercutio and my analysis was based upon reading the tealeaves in my coffee I'd probably typed you something like 7w6 ESTP scorpio ;-)

Take it back!. Hah! I don't even know what that means.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    So really what you're, ahem, *lowers voice* really what you're saying here, is that, his analysis, was really meant for me... k, gotcha!

YWIMW

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTj
    Sincerely Yours,

Beyond the clouds. Beyond the sun.

The Rebel without a cause.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    So really what you're, ahem, *lowers voice* really what you're saying here, is that, his analysis, was really meant for me... k, gotcha!
    you're a four you already do enough navel gazing on your own.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

you're a four you already do enough navel gazing on your own.
    '

yep, and mines got a little sparkle thingy to keep me mesmerized.

YWIMW

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SLE seems perfect for you. 8w7??

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ISTp
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    SLE seems perfect for you. 8w7??
    yeah, right. i have a friend i reckon could be 8w7. he's much more forceful, hardened, and dominant than me.

the going consensus has been 7w8, sle-ti subtype. but i'm pretty loose. and i often don't really persevere unless i care about something. and i don't care about much.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarinana View Post
    ENTj
    why do you say that?

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AshSun View Post
    how about LSI. You don't strike me as crassly dumb enough to be SLE
    sle aren't dumb. what are you smoking?

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

ok, well if i'm going to bump, i may as well put some reasoning in, where i'm coming from. and why i'm ambivalent about my type.

I'm of average age, average height, slim build. I'm pretty lazy. I can be outgoing if I want to be, but I'm not really by default. I just happen into it at times.

I don't have great self-awareness, nor a great memory of my past. Every day is a new day, starting again, with some recollections of the past that come back to me, as triggered.

I'm normally reasonably orientated to time and space, but not greatly so. I drink coffee, smoke cigarettes, spend time on silly forums talking shit.

I don't go for fancy items most of the time. But don't like shit. I've generally got an overactive mind, and I probably would have a mild kind of anxiety at most times, that as far as what people have told me isn't really that noticable.

I can have problems making decisions at times, mostly from wanting to think things through, and can struggle with balancing multiple competing demands, where I can fall into a void of kinds unless I persue things half thought out.

If I'm on my feet, doing things my mind works a lot better than if I am still. And so I have an inertia at times. If asked, "What am I thinking about?" I don't even know. As thoughts don't linger or persist in my head - and I am focused on the question, and the intention of question, rather than to answer the question. This is a kind of reoccuring theme, where I suspect peoples motives at every turn.

If someone asks how old I am, and they are significantly younger than me I will be vague, unless I see real merit in this question, and this can lead some people to see me as somewhat evasive, and not malleable to their likings.

I have been considered at times to be anti-authority, but it is not normal for me to speak out against authority, I don't insult those that have power, or discredit them. I expect that if someone is a weak authority figure then it should be observable to all, but if someone else questions the authority of someone, or the decisions made by those of authorative figures, then I am happy to discuss such things leading some people to believe I have more awareness of situations then I tend to give away. (maybe because I evasive?)

I have this quiet respect inside of me of silent/strong types, but I am much more vocal. I think actions speak louder than words, but at the same time, I am for the most part glib and superficial.

I realise that the more people speak, the more they reveal, and that giving away too much can compromise one's position, and be detrimental, but at the same time I don't really care about my own position, and value even higher being one's self, and speaking one's mind. But with that in mind, if I am trying to obtain a higher position for some reason or other, then it is normal for me not to speak as much, and to choose my words more carefully.

In the past I've been said to like to rile people up. Which as far as I'm aware, has mostly been about boredom, or to get to know people.

Some of my "secret" fears and things like "If I show people I care about them, they will take advantage of me", and "If I do something for someone they will expect me to do more for them".

hmm i just did a quick google, and apparently that's type 6 ish.. .hmmm..

ok now i lost haha.

i was thinking before internally i kind of resonate with songs like metallica one. ok now it coming back.. at times more so in the past than in the present i kind of go to sleep at the wheel - i act whilst not really awake, or conscious, in a kind of uncontrolled way only to "come to" later and then get flooded from the past coming back to me, as my awareness starts to catch up with me or doesn't.

in the past i've gone through pasts of binge drinking and escapism, and trying to hide from myself. i've also had a few issues with uncontrolled aggression while asleep in a kind of denial state where i will reject everyone and everything. and in the past i've had notions of "breaking free" and that without release i will still go stir crazy. when i was a kid i questioned whether i could kill and how it would feel and so on and had a kind of phobia of enclosed spaces without enough air. and even now when i see small spaces i'm kind of wondering how people can deal with them.

that said, i've never ever considered myself an angry person. when i'm actually angry i tend to be in denial, and when i'm in an inbeetween state where there is some repressed anger, then I might say things like "I'm not fucking angry" and realise that maybe I might be a little angry.

Which reminds me of another thing - if I don't speak/act, it's hard for me to know how I'm feeling. I interpret my actions, and behaviour to judge my state, rather than my state dictating my actions and behaviour. And I hold close to me the notion that the way you act, do things, behave etc influence your state, rather than your state influences the way you act etc.

Which means I'm fine with things like hating everything and everyone and being "nice", but that can mean at times I send conflicting messages. And at times I can lack the capability for empathy, and yet still feign it, using words, belief system etc over top of mood, disposition etc.

I do have some difficulties with things like if I compliment someone, and they take it the wrong way how am I meant to act/react, but my usual method of dealing with such things is to repeat or to ignore, rather than try to understand why someone may take things the wrong way. This may be partially because if I decide to compliment people I feel like I don't want to make one person feel better and other people feel worse, so I should compliment more people so that a) they don't feel special, and b) other people don't feel undervalued, but then if you want to compliment someone, and you want them to feel special as well, you have to compliment them twice and everyone else once or such. These kinds of things seem to bother me more than most people. That said I'm not actually very good at things to compliment about people, and it's a bit of a struggle, and is definitely something that I can have difficulty with at times - but at the same time - sometimes I can be surprisingly fine with, and probably dictates how well I'm functioning at the current time more than most other things.

So uhh. it does make me feel like there is a strong possibility i have weak F. That said - at the same time I'm strongly aware of other peoples weaknesses in such areas, and yet impressed when other people are good at it.

I suppose in a way I aspire to be "nice". I aspire to make people feel comfortable. I aspire to set people at ease, to let them be themselves, to treat others with kindness and consideration.

And yet at the same time I fear others running free, running amock, speaking hard truths i don't want to hear etc. When I was young, I remember sometimes my brother tried to "speak out against me" and I could tell when he was going to and would put him in a headlock. He tried to make it out that he fault "scared" by my behaviour and I tried to make it out that I was being "nice" and not hurting him by stopping him doing anything that may make me want to hurt him. Although at the same time I was light in pressure, using one arm around his neck, and one arm to stop him elbowing me, if he tried to assert too much force against me, I would push him to the ground with my knee against him. I don't think I ever punched him in the head, but I pushed him through a window once because he was standing too close to me. (he had weak boundaries, and I don't like people standing too close to me at times, and had been prewarned, and I most likely used excessive force)

When I see children playing at a playground I wonder how it feels and yet I also notice when kids hit roadblocks, and stumble and fall, and I notice and observe the way they can be so much in every moment, and how one thing can change their mood completely...

Whereas for me it's like a jumbled mess, a chaotic collection of this, and that and so many things.

Okay now I'm fucking delerious.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

ok i had some new thoughts. in a way i need "high pressure" in order to feel comfortable.

it's a kind of weakness of kinds. and i used to get blamed for things that weren't my fault sometimes, where some people would release their pent up anger on me easier. at the same time i feel comfortable dealing with angry people for the most part, even when sometimes maybe i shouldn't.

i have a kind of inbuilt mandate that if people have underlying issues they should express them immediately rather than be bitter about things later. and yet at the same time i often don't express myself, but when I do I feel like I need to not let things build up. and yet if they do build up, they can feel overwhelming.

but because of this belief system i think people with issues i they don't want to express should stay away. and i won't really like people being around that don't express themselves freely.

where i really struggle is when there's low pressure. when nothing's happening. when people are just sitting around being comfortable. and that in the past has created a kind of anger.

but it can also mean that people sometimes get the vibe from me, that they have to be interesting or exciting to hold my attention. which probably is true, as i'm kind of adhd'ish.

i also have problems thinking clearly, which i think is kind of adhd'ish, but things like talking, and getting started on things can help. but things like thinking things through fully before doint anything and sticking to a plan are really hard. i tend to make rules up as i go along, and i often change tracks using an internal direction. and when i try and put that into an external direction, it can make things sound really complicated.

i try and make up for this with coffee, to enable more internal to go external. and try and explain things fully, and then i get overly wordy, but i prefer it when people understand things without me having to explain them. and i prefer to correct people when they make mistakes, than to give people detailed instructions.

on that note i tend to watch people a bit, but I try to keep it in check.

i often want people to disagree with me, to have problems, and i like conflict and disagreement. but in a way i think it's because i want to "feel" people. and i can't really feel people unless they have strong emotions. and the flipside of strong negative emotions is strong positive emotions. but weaker emotions are confusing, and complicated. so it's easier if people feel strongly in one way or another, about something or other, than are ambivalent about heaps of things in a clouded mess.
    Last edited by Satan; 02-22-2014 at 02:18 AM.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

i think one of my problems is that i have high and low energy moods. and in low energy moods i can't really think clearly because i'm all clogged up, and in high energy moods i can't really think clearly because of changing tracks too much.

and it's like i need this in between mood - and to go to the side.

i struggle with people being on different tracks to me, and in translating. and i struggle with people being in different moods to me. so it's like i want everyone to be in the same mood, and everyone to be on the same track. but i don't really know how to accomplish that.

so in the end i feel like i'm constantly translating. and i also need to bounce things off other people. and so if you translate to bounce things off other people, and ignore their mood, you end up a mental abyss.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    I got this reference haha:

that's gay poser music. i more relate to:

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ok i had some new thoughts. in a way i need "high pressure" in order to feel comfortable.

it's a kind of weakness of kinds. and i used to get blamed for things that weren't my fault sometimes, where some people would release their pent up anger on me easier. at the same time i feel comfortable dealing with angry people for the most part, even when sometimes maybe i shouldn't.

i have a kind of inbuilt mandate that if people have underlying issues they should express them immediately rather than be bitter about things later. and yet at the same time i often don't express myself, but when I do I feel like I need to not let things build up. and yet if they do build up, they can feel overwhelming.

but because of this belief system i think people with issues i they don't want to express should stay away. and i won't really like people being around that don't express themselves freely.

where i really struggle is when there's low pressure. when nothing's happening. when people are just sitting around being comfortable. and that in the past has created a kind of anger.

but it can also mean that people sometimes get the vibe from me, that they have to be interesting or exciting to hold my attention. which probably is true, as i'm kind of adhd'ish.

i also have problems thinking clearly, which i think is kind of adhd'ish, but things like talking, and getting started on things can help. but things like thinking things through fully before doint anything and sticking to a plan are really hard. i tend to make rules up as i go along, and i often change tracks using an internal direction. and when i try and put that into an external direction, it can make things sound really complicated.

i try and make up for this with coffee, to enable more internal to go external. and try and explain things fully, and then i get overly wordy, but i prefer it when people understand things without me having to explain them. and i prefer to correct people when they make mistakes, than to give people detailed instructions.

on that note i tend to watch people a bit, but I try to keep it in check.

i often want people to disagree with me, to have problems, and i like conflict and disagreement. but in a way i think it's because i want to "feel" people. and i can't really feel people unless they have strong emotions. and the flipside of strong negative emotions is strong positive emotions. but weaker emotions are confusing, and complicated. so it's easier if people feel strongly in one way or another, about something or other, than are ambivalent about heaps of things in a clouded mess.
    I am really tired right now, but I will throw a tentative thought out and elaborate after more sleep because some of this resonates with me. The above sounds like 7w8 with EP temperament and Fi PoLR if you ask me. Stagnation (and prolonged low pressure I believe, too, at least for EPs) is terribly depressing for any 7 (seeking experience is both pleasure-seeking and pain-avoidance, so you always seek some sort of movement and experience, whether you are happy or angry or sad). There is a lot of talk about people here...sx/so maybe? Also sounds Fe-valuing. /end ramble, more after sleep.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    I am really tired right now, but I will throw a tentative thought out and elaborate after more sleep because some of this resonates with me. The above sounds like 7w8 with EP temperament and Fi PoLR if you ask me. Stagnation (and prolonged low pressure I believe, too, at least for EPs) is terribly depressing for any 7 (seeking experience is both pleasure-seeking and pain-avoidance, so you always seek some sort of movement and experience, whether you are happy or angry or sad). There is a lot of talk about people here...sx/so maybe? Also sounds Fe-valuing. /end ramble, more after sleep.
    Well I'd say I'm kind of moderate now. Let's give an example, pleasure seeking would be driving faster, pain avoidance would be watching out for cops.

If I'm running late - I can speed because I have the "pain avoidance" of running late, to counterbalance the pain avoidance of possibly getting a ticket = so there's a positive in pain avoidance, to speeding, mixed with the pleasure of speeding, so it's 2v1. Whereas if I am not running late, and I have all the time in the world, or if I'm running early even, I'm faced with "driving slow" = pain, "waiting when i get there early" = pain, and it's 0v2.

So in a way, it's "easier" for me to be running late. But try telling that to other people

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No, I meant pleasure/experience as a way to avoid emotional pain. Some people introspect and think through pain and feelings and all that jazz. Sevens run for the next adventure.
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

No, I meant pleasure/experience as a way to avoid emotional pain. Some people introspect and think through pain and feelings and all that jazz. Sevens run for the next adventure.
    Well I'm a guy so I don't really have emotions to avoid. But I wouldn't say there's any concious running for next adventure.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well I'm a guy so I don't really have emotions to avoid. But I wouldn't say there's any concious running for next adventure.
    Jealous.
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Jealous.
    why? what's the most emotions can do? they can energise? they can deplete? but you're still alive. they're not going to kill you.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

why? what's the most emotions can do? they can energise? they can deplete? but you're still alive. they're not going to kill you.
    Negative emotions can drain all energy, which leaves no energy for good living, which I like to do. But boredom drains energy, too, granted.
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Negative emotions can drain all energy, which leaves no energy for good living, which I like to do. But boredom drains energy, too, granted.
    you can't feel good all the time, if you don't feel bad sometimes how can you feel good?

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

sle aren't dumb. what are you smoking?
    when it comes to most of the SLEs I´ve met .... they were the ones into smoking.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think SLE fits you pretty well, merc. your description above seems consistent as well.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

first of all - you just sound so... human. I tend to listen to people talk, for some reason they quite often open up fairly fast and almost everything written here I've heard from people of various types and observed in them.
    ...parts of the description remind me the behaviour of one (and only) SLE girl that I used to know and one IEI (SLE wannabe) guy I knew - because of that if I were to type you, I'd say SLE (mainly due to how you describe yourself energy-wise and the way you write about emotional atmosphere and the need to feel sad in order to feel happy later on, need for contrast in emotions).
    but tbh, only you can figure it out whether it 'fits'...

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Fine, I won't read it.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

why do you think you need a new type?

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know a classy SLE. He thinks things through before he does them. He's also willing and patient enough to look at as many angles as possible in whatever he does. He aims at being fair, principled, and benevolent, but also seems to know how to confront and deal with people that are not. He can take abuse and hardship, without letting it ruffle his feathers (his self-control is amazing). And he has the self-perseverance to not give up on his goals. It's hard not to like such a person.

For some reason, you vaguely remind me of him. At some point I also typed him SLE-Ti and wondered if he was ESE, as well as LIE at times. He kind of has all their qualities. ESE because sometimes he can be so innocent and benevolent in how he wants to have fun and see other people enjoy themselves that it kind of throws someone off guard a little from his colder thinking side (I think that's the idea though). LIE because he is very good at business when it comes to having well-reasoned ideas for how to get things done, as well as constantly learning from all of his mistakes, thereby making them correct choices, and has built his career around values that an Fi-PoLR isn't supposed to have, but yet he does. Though all his finely tuned intuitions seem aimed only at practical concerns, making him not much of an intuitive really. And his thinking focus is very obvious when I see how easy it is for him to regulate his Fe, if it's not creating some kind of rapport. SLE-Ti is a good fit for him, but I suppose this is very counter to the idea that SLEs act without thinking, have Fi-PoLR problems, and are impulsive. I suppose someone might say that he is really LSI then, but introversion isn't his thing, it's something he learned to utilize well for extroverted purposes. Anyway, was it Gulenko that said developed types take on aspects of the type that is their benefit pair? I suppose an SLE would seem superficially a lot more similar to an LIE as they self-actualize. And if that's something you might have realized, then it's probably a good thing.

So, personally, I don't see a problem with your self-typing whatsoever, but I never seem to share the majority view on things either.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    why do you think you need a new type?
    well i'd say i was getting bored of the old one, but i've never actually said i'm any type.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

well i'd say i was getting bored of the old one, but i've never actually said i'm any type.
    ok, so why do you want to start associating with a type now?

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i can relate.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    i can relate.
    yeah, fuck it, i'm bored let's start a war.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast