I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    ok, so why do you want to start associating with a type now?
    well fuck, i don't know. i think it's cos i've been here for years just floating around.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tackk View Post
    I know a classy SLE. He thinks things through before he does them. He's also willing and patient enough to look at as many angles as possible in whatever he does. He aims at being fair, principled, and benevolent, but also seems to know how to confront and deal with people that are not. He can take abuse and hardship, without letting it ruffle his feathers (his self-control is amazing). And he has the self-perseverance to not give up on his goals. It's hard not to like such a person.
    Well, fuck, I'm not classy. I can't even think straight half the time. I'm more of a on a wing and a prayer kind of guy.

I abort what I'm doing mid-step. Change directions, do something else. Try and balance multiple things and completely forget about things.

I think I'm always a little ruffled. That said most people don't pay much attention. You can stay up all night, and be spinning out, and no-one will notice. Most people don't pay much attention.

I don't really like confronting and dealing with people. I like it when things are just easy. I don't really care about people liking me too.

For some reason, you vaguely remind me of him. At some point I also typed him SLE-Ti and wondered if he was ESE, as well as LIE at times. He kind of has all their qualities. ESE because sometimes he can be so innocent and benevolent in how he wants to have fun and see other people enjoy themselves that it kind of throws someone off guard a little from his colder thinking side (I think that's the idea though). LIE because he is very good at business when it comes to having well-
    Yeah, I dunno why. I think I throw some people off a bit but it's hard to really tell whether it's me or them. I kind of trigger easily on apprehension and doubt, and reservation and awkwardness if that means anything. (without needing to look at people)

reasoned ideas for how to get things done, as well as constantly learning from all of his mistakes, thereby making them correct choices, and has built his career around values that an Fi-PoLR isn't supposed to have, but yet he does. Though all his finely tuned intuitions seem aimed only at practical concerns, making him not
    I think things from two directions at once if that means anything. Like I'll look at a problem from start to finish as well as finish to start. I read emails and text in general that I want to digest from top to bottom, then bottom to top, then top to bottom again..

I don't really learn from my mistakes. I just get jaded, and avoidant of things that might run into problems. And try and look for an easier path.

Like say if someone is late, then I expect them to be late again, and will not want to meet them somewhere where I'd have to wait around.

much of an intuitive really. And his thinking focus is very obvious when I see how easy it is for him to regulate his Fe, if it's not creating some kind of rapport. SLE-Ti is a good fit for him, but I suppose this is very counter to the idea that SLEs act without thinking, have Fi-PoLR problems, and are impulsive. I suppose someone
    I've been told I should think before I act before. But that seems strange to me, because thinking before I act doesn't change my behaviour. And it's usually been sparked by my "misbehaving" when I don't particularly want to "behave". Like you know how if you're angry at someone, people say you should count to 10 before confronting them. But if I "think" about being angry with someone it doesn't make me any less angry about them, and it's better to just get it over and done with.

I remember as a kid I had a bit of fixation on "vengeance". And when feeling vengeful thinking just makes one more elaborate in their plans.

might say that he is really LSI then, but introversion isn't his thing, it's something he learned to utilize well for extroverted purposes. Anyway, was it Gulenko that said developed types take on aspects of the type that is their benefit pair? I suppose an SLE would seem superficially a lot more similar to an LIE as they self-actualize. And if that's something you might have realized, then it's probably a good thing.

So, personally, I don't see a problem with your self-typing whatsoever, but I never seem to share the majority view on things either.
    I dunno. I've had problems with "introspection" in the past. I don't really know how to differentiate introversion and extraversion though. Extroversion for me means if someones talks or not. And some people claim to be introverted but talk. And some people claim to be extroverted and not talk. And talking I don't really have a problem with, it's listening, and part of that problem is that I get bored easily. But if people can remain interesting I'm all good.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    well fuck, i don't know. i think it's cos i've been here for years just floating around.
    fair enough.

what was the type suggested before? ENFj or something?

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...SLE from your posts. Ti out the ass.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Actually read that wall of post (hkkmr better make me admin now), and it seems that you're polar opposite of me, minus that 10%(?) ...

... and to think I thought I am wasting my time when registering here.

(Mwahaha).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12