Thread: Question about the Member Questionnaire

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Question about the Member Questionnaire

Hello,

Given that my first attempt to open a typing thread fizzled out after I showed my ignorance of the information elements, I'm looking for better ways to get the ball rolling. The "Member Questionnaire" form I see other members use looks like a great way to convey myself online, but some of the questions, like the one about beauty and love, seem like the kind of thing one could write a 3-page essay on. Obviously, no one wants to read anything outlandishly long for typing. What sort of limits should I follow in order to be courteous when posting such a form?

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

dude. you sure you're ILE? lol. Cause ILE ime don't ask about limits and boundaries, they sniff them and outright explore them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said I was likely an Alpha NT. That does not necessitate ILE. And I ask because I lack the insight to know for certain. Even if I am cognitively disadvantaged in being courteous to others, that does not mean I should not at least make the attempt.

Besides, in all honesty, if I posted a three-page questionnaire form and was subsequently chewed out for it, it might shut down any productive analysis of type in favor of insults and belittling.

Creepy-bg

if you feel the need to take 3 pages to answer something, that in itself could be indication of something typable. I'd say just answer to your satisfaction and whatever need for brevity you feel, but don't let it keep you from being yourself. (granted, too much wall of text may be skipped over by some people.)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

keep it under a paragraph?

you're asking for limits?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html