Thread: Plus and minus quadra values.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Plus and minus quadra values.

Alpha Logic: Seeking quality data (+Te) to produce a flawless logical structure (-Ti).
    Delta Logic: Eliminating logical error (-Ti) to produce quality results (+Te).

Beta Logic: Eliminating inefficiency (-Te) to better organize things logically (+Ti).
    Gamma Logic: Logically organizing things (+Ti) to eliminate inefficiency (-Te).

Alpha Ethics: Improving positive aspects of relationships (+Fi) to eliminate unhappiness (-Fe).
    Delta Ethics: Eliminating unhappiness (-Fe) to improve positive aspects of relationships. (+Fi).

Beta Ethics: Eliminating negative aspects of relationships (-Fi) to maximize emotional intensity (+Fe).
    Gamma Ethics: Increasing emotional intensity (+Fe) to eliminate negative aspects of relationships (-Fi).

Alpha Sensing: Eliminating weakness (-Se) to better pursue health and comfort (+Si).
    Beta Sensing: Pursuing health and comfort (+Si) to better eliminate weakness (-Se).

Gamma Sensing: Eliminating discomfort and poor health (-Si) to better pursue wealth and power (+Se).
    Delta Sensing: Pursuing wealth and power (+Se) to better eliminate discomfort and poor health (-Si).

Alpha Intuition: Avoiding negative outcomes (-Ni) to better investigate all possibilities (+Ne).
    Beta Intuition: Investigating all possibilities (+Ne) to better avoid negative outcomes (-Ni).

Gamma Intuition: Eliminating unlikely possibilities (-Ne) to extrapolate further into the future (+Ni).
    Delta Intuition: Extrapolating into the future (+Ni) to better eliminate unlikely possibilities (-Ne).

I love those definitions of the quadra values because they give me a good working knowledge of each functions. I can see myself using them, and strangely I use more Gamma values then the others except for intuition.. I talk a lot about avoiding negative outcomes.

Help?
    Feedbacks?
    Comments on these definitions of the use of functions?
    Last edited by Destroypuppy; 01-09-2014 at 05:00 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Fi has to do with expansion of relations not contraction.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I may also have the logic of alphas, I tend to search for the best source of data, new information, something to rely on, information I can see in real life, description of the use of the functions that I can see other people and myself use.

ok.. I'm an alpha. Probably LII tho, not ILE, because I pretty sure I got holographical thinking and I thought I was SLE and IEE for a while, those types all have holographical thinking. Also, I believe in the smilex theory that our personality change with the context of situations, like clock, we can face north and be ourselves, south is our superego personality and east and west are the two other cognitive styles we can use. For exemple, LII would be able to be SLE, IEE and ESI, but we are bad at being our superego, maybe that's why in the superego relationship we can think like the other one, but we don't want to think like that, its like the opposite of who we really are. We can also see that the other person can think like us, but finds it ridicule to do so. Ramble ramble ramble...
    I havent been posting for a while, but socionics are always stirring in my head, trying to see the functions in action in movies and in real life. The text I posted here is the best translation of why we say what we say I believe.

Anyone else wanna try and use those definitions to type phrases?
    For exemple trying to explain why we think that this character has alpha values, its easy to find a sentence that says: this character wants to avoid negative outcomes, always warning people about stuff etc..

One movie I'd like to type the characters, plus its pretty interesting, is the movie "About time".
    I'll do one evaluation using these tools in another post.

Please comment. Anyone has questions, or see it like I do?

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Fi has to do with expansion of relations not contraction.
    Improve positive aspects of relationships. (+Fi).
    Like for example, the first time we skyped you tolled me you loved me
    Maybe because I was sad.

Remember?

What I like about those descriptions, is that its palpable, I can see it in real life.