Thread: Uh oh! Aivo's instinctual stackings!

TIM
    IEI-Fe e4 458 Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Uh oh! Aivo's instinctual stackings!

Long story short! For once!

I'm almost absolutely sure I'm e4 Sx. Why? Bleh. Because. I'm intense to the point of being too intense and just... Sx as fuck in general. Question that and you're going to have to provide some pretty good reasoning to back up those insane claims of yours.

But I really don't know what comes second. I think that whichever I am, I'm most likely a little unhealthy. I think I have unhealthy traits of both types. I tried making lists but I only managed to make an ugly knot in my brain. I really don't know. Can someone ask me questions or something? I'm CLUELESSSSS.
    "Use every ounce of potential you have, raise revolution against what people expect of you, and tell the world this is not a rehearsal. This is the real me. And listen up, ‘cause it could be the most honest incarnation yet."

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get strong Sx/Sp vibes from you. Too tired to analyze further now, but I may get back to this later.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    IEI-Fe e4 458 Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know and I know your lot has me down as Sx/Sp! But I think I have an equal-ish amount of Sx/So characteristics when you look into it. But I cAN'T WRITE THEM DOWN WITHOUT help Which is why I'm asking
    "Use every ounce of potential you have, raise revolution against what people expect of you, and tell the world this is not a rehearsal. This is the real me. And listen up, ‘cause it could be the most honest incarnation yet."

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you seem way more Sx/Sp>>> sx/so

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    I think you seem way more Sx/Sp>>> sx/so
    how can you tell that ... just from online with no pics, I mean. just writing style or ..

TIM
    IEI-Fe e4 458 Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AshSun View Post
    how can you tell that ... just from online with no pics, I mean. just writing style or ..
    I used to frequent this forum way more at some point, so my guess is from what I've previously posted. But yeah please tell me WHY.

The thing is, I sort of feel like I've been forced to retreat to my den and this isn't me at my most natural. And like I said, I'm probably slightly unhealthy any way or another, which makes it harder to tell. Idk, the thing that makes me wonder whether I'm Sx/So after all is things like my obsession for status, my tendency and ability to gain the approval of leading figures in a group situation, oh, and the fact I'm a huge show-off and an attention whore. And I sort of feel like that's of a bigger importance to me than stuff like.. Managing my finances or... Playing house... Or adjusting the temperature. But then again I can't really tell what's actually e.g. weak Si.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you don't need pics to get a feel of what's important to someone....esp not in regards to stackings..

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aivonaima View Post
    I used to frequent this forum way more at some point, so my guess is from what I've previously posted. But yeah please tell me WHY.

The thing is, I sort of feel like I've been forced to retreat to my den and this isn't me at my most natural. And like I said, I'm probably slightly unhealthy any way or another, which makes it harder to tell. Idk, the thing that makes me wonder whether I'm Sx/So after all is things like my obsession for status, my tendency and ability to gain the approval of leading figures in a group situation, oh, and the fact I'm a huge show-off and an attention whore. And I sort of feel like that's of a bigger importance to me than stuff like.. Managing my finances or... Playing house... Or adjusting the temperature. But then again I can't really tell what's actually e.g. weak Si.
    if you're E 4 ... show-off and attention whore is something you cannot escape . Imo Sx/So wants TO BE a leading figure in a group situation ...especially through sexuality / emoting . Not ideology or resources. On the other hand ... Sx/ sp does not five A FUCK about "the group" in most cases ...unless they are very balanced -- Sx/Sp/So . All active and significant.

TIM
    IEI-Fe e4 458 Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you're E 4 ... show-off and attention whore is something you cannot escape .
    Haha, I guess so
    Imo Sx/So wants TO BE a leading figure in a group situation ...especially through sexuality / emoting .
    I sort of feel like I do that... But sort of... Beneath the surface. You know. Being in good terms with the leaders goves you access to a lot of things but you don't have to share any of their burden. I know, I'm an asshole.
    Sx/ sp does not five A FUCK about "the group" in most cases ...
    Yeah, the thing is, I don't think I'm entirely uncaring about the group. It is true that I'm a kind of a self-proclaimed hermit due to the fact that most people bore me to tears with their lack of intensity... But that could just indicate putting Sx far higher than either So or Sp, right? Which I clearly do.

It was suggested that my obsession with public recognition and putting myself in the limelight might also just be a narcissistic trait. I don't know.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aivonaima View Post
    Haha, I guess so

I sort of feel like I do that... But sort of... Beneath the surface. You know. Being in good terms with the leaders goves you access to a lot of things but you don't have to share any of their burden. I know, I'm an asshole.

Yeah, the thing is, I don't think I'm entirely uncaring about the group. It is true that I'm a kind of a self-proclaimed hermit due to the fact that most people bore me to tears with their lack of intensity... But that could just indicate putting Sx far higher than either So or Sp, right? Which I clearly do.

It was suggested that my obsession with public recognition and putting myself in the limelight might also just be a narcissistic trait. I don't know.
    nope, the Sx/So GIVES STATUS by relating sexually. It can very well be according to their extremely personal drives and tastes , sure.

TIM
    IEI-Fe e4 458 Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nope, the Sx/So GIVES STATUS by relating sexually. It can very well be according to their extremely personal drives and tastes , sure.
    Please, could you explain this further? I think I'm not getting something.

TIM
    IEI-Fe e4 458 Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm. The problem is I

a) can't tell apart unhealthy/ignored
    b) can't tell which descriptions are actually accurate or correct.

I googled around a bit. I found, among other descriptions, this:

The Sexual Stackings

sx/sp

This is perhaps the most internally conflicted of the stackings, and potentially the most inconsistent in behavior. This may occur as a blockage of the sexual instinct which can be redirected as a more generally brooding and troubled personality. They may isolate themselves for long periods of time before reemerging. They live according to a strictly personal outlook and are not particularly concerned with the approval of others outside of their immediate concern. They seem to be searching for something, the missing piece. If they find a soulmate they will unite without fanfare, forming a secret bond, dealing with formalities as an afterthought. Powerful sexual impulses facing inner resistance may manifest symbolically in the psyche, giving way to soulful interpretations of the unconscious. Under periods of stress severe sexual tensions may manifest as erratic, impulsively destructive behavior. Can seem restless, torn between the comforts of a stable home life and the urge to wander. May be prone to self-medicating.

Motivation: to know the heart, reconcile inner conflict, form a secure union.

Familiar roles: the devotee, the seeker, the wanderer

sx/so

This is the type that exudes the most raw charisma and sexual energy. They may identify so strongly with whatever they're involved with that they often become the symbol of its core essence, and sometimes its lead agent for change. Hardly content with the status quo, this subvariant seeks to alter the fundamental structure of something while at once embodying it's purest or most extreme form. Possibly attracted to radical views on politics, philosophy, spirituality or creativity that reflect their penchant for testing boundaries. They enjoy pushing other's buttons, especially those resistant to their modes of expression. It's not uncommon for them to have a pet social, political or spiritual cause which they're able to support with heartfelt conviction. May exploit and seek to redefine sexuality to reflect their own colorful and uncertain understanding of it. While prone to exhibitionism, they are strongly attracted to grounding influences which can anchor them and provide stability. Failure to satisfy an especially intense desire for connection may cause this subvariant to spite others at the risk of jeopardizing the need for an equal, stabilizing force. Can feel pulled between wanting a life of maximum intensity and reassuring episodes of peaceful convention.

Motivation: to impact others, question assumptions, challenge convention.

Familiar roles: provocateur, activist, exhibitionish

Based on that, I definitely identify with Sx/So more (I even tried bolding the stuff that hits home the most, but I would've needed to bold almost everything so I gave up), even though I might be a bit of a self-proclaimed hermit at times. But could that be the unhealthy part? And how accurate are these descriptions? Anyway, I also get the feeling I might've filed my most recent romantic partner under Sp/Sx when in fact they might very well be Sx/Sp. I don't know. Up until now I've just sort of accepted the Sx/Sp stamp on my forehead because someone told me that's what I am ages ago and I never bothered to look into it. But... But now... o_O If the aforementioned person is actually Sx/Sp (which really fits, especially the wanderer part), I'm pretty sure I am not that because there's a fundamental difference between us even though we've always shared the need for intensity.