Thread: My recent interaction with a SEI (I'm ILE)

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My recent interaction with a SEI (I'm ILE)

I met an SEI in San Francisco recently through a friend and at first glance I was immediately interested in her. Her and my friends hung out for the weekend, going to the Muir Woods and such, though I could tell she was reserved and not immediately trusting. It was easy for me to let go in front of her, tell her my ridiculous jokes, make up outlandish-funny stories, teach her about a number of random facts, and just open up in general. I kept wanting to pry into her private life to make me feel comfortable but I could tell that she did not like the spotlight and wanted to keep everything about me, which I like. Everytime I felt uncomfortable in conversation she would say "It's okay, you can say anything around me, I do not get offended by anything gross" and would liven me up by letting me know my jokes were okay. She also had that artist persona which I totally dig. We went for a final walk in San Francisco the last night and looked at the Oakland bridge. I feared I would never see her again but kept in contact.

Eventually the next week she came and visited me in San Diego (she lives in LA). We went out to a country bar and went dancing. I wanted to kiss her the entire time but was afraid to take the emotional initiative to do so. Later that night as I kept talking and talking and talking and making jokes she kisses me, immediately sending me head over heels. The next few days we go exploring around the city and go hiking and I felt warmth everytime I was with her. She would always want to make sure I was comfortable, folded my clothes at our place (I live with 3 other roommates including her childhood friend), and just clean because she got bored. I could lay on top of her and she had this sort of motherly feel about her that made me feel secure. Her touch was soft and comfortable and as long as I kept being silly she would continue to have a good time. When we got into deep and serious conversations they would last maybe a little while but then we would go back to being silly again. She is also sort of a pessimist and me being optimistic all the time really made the relationship work as well. All of my best attributes came out and I felt whole. Having chemistry and romance is great and at the same time I noticed she was also an SEI. Good instance of Socionics actually working.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    I met an SEI in San Francisco recently through a friend and at first glance I was immediately interested in her. Her and my friends hung out for the weekend, going to the Muir Woods and such, though I could tell she was reserved and not immediately trusting. It was easy for me to let go in front of her, tell her my ridiculous jokes, make up outlandish-funny stories, teach her about a number of random facts, and just open up in general. I kept wanting to pry into her private life to make me feel comfortable but I could tell that she did not like the spotlight and wanted to keep everything about me, which I like. Everytime I felt uncomfortable in conversation she would say "It's okay, you can say anything around me, I do not get offended by anything gross" and would liven me up by letting me know my jokes were okay. She also had that artist persona which I totally dig. We went for a final walk in San Francisco the last night and looked at the Oakland bridge. I feared I would never see her again but kept in contact.

Eventually the next week she came and visited me in San Diego (she lives in LA). We went out to a country bar and went dancing. I wanted to kiss her the entire time but was afraid to take the emotional initiative to do so. Later that night as I kept talking and talking and talking and making jokes she kisses me, immediately sending me head over heels. The next few days we go exploring around the city and go hiking and I felt warmth everytime I was with her. She would always want to make sure I was comfortable, folded my clothes at our place (I live with 3 other roommates including her childhood friend), and just clean because she got bored. I could lay on top of her and she had this sort of motherly feel about her that made me feel secure. Her touch was soft and comfortable and as long as I kept being silly she would continue to have a good time. When we got into deep and serious conversations they would last maybe a little while but then we would go back to being silly again. She is also sort of a pessimist and me being optimistic all the time really made the relationship work as well. All of my best attributes came out and I felt whole. Having chemistry and romance is great and at the same time I noticed she was also an SEI. Good instance of Socionics actually working.
    A real ILE would've fucked her the first night. You sound like a Delta in denial.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Johannes Bloem View Post
    A real ILE would've fucked her the first night. You sound like a Delta in denial.
    Not so sure JoBlo, ILE's can be shy ;-)

TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Johannes Bloem View Post
    lol. you're hilarious but i'm not sure if its intentional.

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That's sweet.

A lot of men, especially the ILE and LII str8 males in alpha are CRAZY over that maternal instinct thing.

I often wondered how a woman finds love that is *not* naturally 'motherly' because those women exist too. My sister is having a hard time finding a relationship because she's that type of person. I mean it's just not really 'in her.' Not to say she's a bad mom but she lacks that motherly touch. I wonder what type of man would like that because on average it seems men really do go for the caring motherly thing.

I really can see the appeal. It's like having sexual attraction within a person that also wants to clean up your messy male toys on the floor because 'they really care.' okay now im just being campy.

TIM
    ESI-Se 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cute @Transkar

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by truck View Post
    That's sweet.

A lot of men, especially the ILE and LII str8 males in alpha are CRAZY over that maternal instinct thing.

I often wondered how a woman finds love that is *not* naturally 'motherly' because those women exist too. My sister is having a hard time finding a relationship because she's that type of person. I mean it's just not really 'in her.' Not to say she's a bad mom but she lacks that motherly touch. I wonder what type of man would like that because on average it seems men really do go for the caring motherly thing.
    gamma?

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Chesney View Post
    Deltas have a stick up their ass too often.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    Deltas have a stick up their ass too often.
    I have the entire project Orion up my arse making me a guided culprit, so you're right.