SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (Aylen)

Scorpio rising
    Sun, Pluto, Venus dominant

Pluto Dominant: If Pluto is part of your natal chart's planetary dominants, in astrology, you are said to be a Plutonian: you sometimes feel like a foreigner who does not belong to the world, to its laws, and its concerns. The rules of life in society are not necessarily yours. You are interested in what is unknown and in the subtle laws of a hidden order. So, you take malicious pleasure in ridiculing the patterns you find too simplistic or too rigid. You also revel in underlining the limits of explanations you deem too common. There is something unconventional about the way you are, the way you think, and the way you act. What is your specificity made of? Is it an extraordinary partner? A life off the beaten path? Or do you only distance yourself from conventional morals? In any case, you have the feeling, sometimes quite vague, that you come from nowhere, and that you do not belong to any definite group... In short, it means that you cannot be simplified in order to conform to existing models. The gap between you and ordinary mortals is also an element of your strength. Your deep clear-sightedness, firstly, enables you to put things into perspective and to grant them only the attention they deserve. Your other remarkable asset is your capacity to intervene from behind the scenes, to secretly organise events, and to bring about the desirable outcome without seeming to impose or to dictate anything. However, you must still overcome one of the major difficulties of this dominant, which is to get people to accept your difference and to smoothly fit into your environment.
    IF YOUR LIFE PATH IS 7

You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth. You have a clear and compelling sense of yourself as a spiritual being. As a result, your life path is devoted to investigations into the unknown, and finding the answers to the mysteries of life.

You are well-equipped to handle your task. You possess a fine mind; you are an analytical thinker, capable of great concentration and theoretical insight. You enjoy research, and putting the pieces of an intellectual puzzle together. Once you have enough pieces in place, you are capable of highly creative insight and practical solutions to problems. You enjoy your solitude and prefer to work alone. You need time to contemplate your ideas without the intrusion of other people's thoughts. You are a lone wolf, a person who lives by his own ideas and methods. As a result, close associations are difficult for you to form and keep, especially marriage. You need your space and privacy, which, when violated, can cause you great frustration and irritation. When your life is balanced, however, you are both charming and attractive. You can be the life of a party, and enjoy performing before an audience. You enjoy displaying your wit and knowledge, which makes you attractive to others, especially the opposite sex. But you have distinct limits. While you are generous in social situations, sharing your attention and energy freely, you are keenly aware of the need to "come off stage" and return to the solitude of your lair. You associate peace with the unobtrusive privacy of your world. Therefore, intimacy is difficult for you, because you guard your inner world like a mother lion does her cubs.

All this privacy and aloneness can cause isolation and loneliness, however. You can be aware of an emptiness in your life, a part of you that yearns for company and close companionship that may be unsatisfied. If isolation is brought to the extreme, you can become cynical and suspicious. You can develop hidden, selfish motives, which people may sense and may cause them discomfort around you. You must guard against becoming too withdrawn and independent, thus shutting out the love of others and keeping you from experiencing the true joy of friendship and close companionship. You must especially watch out for selfishness and egocentricity, thinking of yourself as the center of the universe, the only person who really matters. Social contact gives you perspective on yourself and on life, while too much isolation can make you too narrow and even shut off from the rest of the world.

Secretly, you may feel jealous of the easy relationships formed by others; you may perceive others as less inhibited than you, or more free to express themselves. You may harshly criticize yourself for not being more gregarious, powerful, or capable of greater leadership. Your challenge in life is to maintain your independence without feeling isolated or ineffectual. You must hold fast to your unique view on the world, while at the same time being open to others and the knowledge they have to offer.

With your abilities to learn, analyze, seek out answer's to life's important questions, you have the potential for enormous growth and success in life. By the time you reach middle age, you will radiate refinement and wisdom. Pythagoras loved the seven for its great spiritual potential.
    Last edited by Aylen; 11-20-2017 at 04:28 AM. Reason: format looks wonky. :P

"When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

Some of the books and movies on my shelves. For the record, I'm not into S&M. I just find it a bit fascinating when people are and I wonder, why.

Books:

Atlas Shrugged

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass

Brave New World

Carmen

The Chronicles of Narnia

The Crucible

Diary of a Drug Fiend

Diary of Laura Palmer

The Divine Comedy of Dante Alighieri The Inferno

Elfquest Series

The Hobbit

Illusions:
    The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah

Junkie

Justine: Philosophy in the Bedroom and Other Writings

Lord of the Rings

Naked Lunch

Oversoul Seven Trilogy

The Scarlet Letter

The Screwtape Letters

Story of O

Sword of Truth

Movies:

A Beautiful Mind

A Clockwork Orange

The Company of Wolves

Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Dark Crystal

Dragonslayer

Interview with the Vampire

Labyrinth

The Lair of the White Worm

Legend (Tom Cruise)

Legends of the Fall

The Lord of the Rings

Matrix

Mists of Avalon

Phoebe In Wonderland

The NeverEnding Story

The Princess Bride

Queen of the Damned

Quills

Seven Years in Tibet

Underworld

What Dreams May Come

TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

I am IEI, INFp

I feel like there is an equal balance of Ni and Fe, since approximately half of both descriptions fit me perfectly but not a preponderance of either alone.

I can relax now...

Quadra:
    Miscellaneous
    Last edited by Aylen; 01-06-2014 at 07:56 PM.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wanna say Fi ego, especially since in another post you had mentioned writing to express yourself, without concern for making connections with others. But I don't know what I'm talking about, so don't listen to me.

...also, I imagine you're democratic rather than aristocratic. But, again, I'm an idiot.

Jim, Invisible. "Socionics something something". The16types.info shoutbox; May 15, 2014.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeEnglish View Post
    I wanna say Fi ego, especially since in another post you had mentioned writing to express yourself, without concern for making connections with others. But I don't know what I'm talking about, so don't listen to me.

...also, I imagine you're democratic rather than aristocratic. But, again, I'm an idiot.
    In Socionics, is focused on the existing sentiments between people, objects, and ideas. Noticing, making, and avoiding connections based on these sentiments is very . doesn't always have to want to connect, and I myself write because I love it and not to connect with anyone, but I wouldn't say that it alone points to .

Also, there's no need to be so self-deprecating. I am guessing you are new at this (I could be wrong), but so was everyone at one point.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

your overall style screams NF club but thats sorta stereotyped based thinking on my part. i remember thinking you were EII based on something of yours i read once but i can't remember anymore. i wouldn't argue with IEI though, if that's what you've come to. if you are IEI, your quadra is beta.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know nothing about typing, but your questionaire has similar answers to mine, also booklist is very similar.

So...you're ILE

(that or......i'm not)

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awww come ON! confessing sins to friends is about the most fun there is in the world!

If your sins are serious enough you can actually demarcate the good and the ungood friends, sifting the boring people from those that love your crazy side!

I'd say, go wild on this forum, and than, just once in a while, mail a random post from these "therapy" sessions to a random friend... Fun ensured!

(bonus points if you can lure them in here and make them crazy by just being here!)..

No Idea what DID is (Dissociative Identity Disorder?) but it sounds like a aggreaveted form of DO

TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    I know nothing about typing, but your questionaire has similar answers to mine, also booklist is very similar.

So...you're ILE

(that or......i'm not)
    sweet talker

I guess your not

TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

Reficulris, I Liked your last post but I wanted to mark it constructive too. Why can't I have both? Somebody please give that man a, "constructive".

Last edited by Aylen; 01-06-2014 at 11:35 PM.

TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    your overall style screams NF club but thats sorta stereotyped based thinking on my part. i remember thinking you were EII based on something of yours i read once but i can't remember anymore. i wouldn't argue with IEI though, if that's what you've come to. if you are IEI, your quadra is beta.
    I would't argue against your perception either because it is possible we have a paradox here.
    Last edited by Aylen; 01-07-2014 at 03:50 AM. Reason: random weird thought :P

TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

What is Dissociation?

Dissociation is a mental process that causes a lack of connection in a person’s thoughts, memory and sense of identity. Dissociation seems to fall on a continuum of severity. Mild dissociation would be like daydreaming, getting “lost” in a book, or when you are driving down a familiar stretch of road and realize that you do not remember the last several miles. A severe and more chronic form of dissociation is seen in the disorder Dissociative Identity Disorder, once called Multiple Personality Disorder, and other Dissociative Disorders.

How Common is Dissociation?

Transient and mild dissociative experiences are common. Almost 1/3rd of people say they occasionally feel as though they are watching themselves in a movie, and 4% say they feel that way as much as 1/3rd of the time. The incidence of these experiences is highest in youth and steadily declines after the age of 20.
    7% of the population may have suffered from a dissociative disorder at some time. But these disorders are difficult to identify and may go undiagnosed for many years.

Other Forms of Dissociation

Other dissociative disorders include “psychogenic amnesia” (the inability to recall personally significant memories), “psychogenic fugue” (memory loss characteristic of amnesia, loss of one’s identity, and fleeing from one’s home environment), and “multiple personality” (the person has two or more distinct personalities that alternate with one another. This is also known as “Dissociative Identity Disorder” or “Multiple Personality Disorder”).

Treatment

When dissociative experiences are the central, chronic, and overwhelming problem, treatment usually demands long-term individual psychotherapy. People with these disorders often have good reasons to mistrust authority as well as a lifelong habit of keeping secrets from themselves and others. A working alliance must be established with an often demoralized and suspicious person who believes the world is unjust or that he/she is an evil person.

http://mentalhealthamerica.net/condi...tive-disorders

TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

I finally took the time to retake the test here and this time I actually made myself choose, what I really feel, instead of staying middle of the line. The first time I took it I got ILI because I couldn't decide which choice was more "me".

Test Results

Your Sociotype: IEI-0 (INFp)

Brief Description of the IEI

Using introverted intuition as her base function and extroverted feeling as his creative, the IEI lives in a world of vivid imagery and imagination. Like the SEI, the IEI is a very creative type and is often seen channelling this creativity towards artistic pursuits such as music. However the two types' creativities diverge with the SEI's creativities channeled towards more tangible creations and the IEI's channeled towards more intangible creations--e.g., the creation of imaginary worlds or stories. The IEI is acutely attuned to the effect these creations can have on people's emotional state, and it is not uncommon for these creations to have a strong emotional impact on people. At her best, the IEI provides deep and meaningful insight into events and trends--particularly those involving human interaction. At her worst, the IEI can become lost in her imagination and lackadaisical. Overall, the IEI's depth of imagination and emotion often goes unidentified by those around her, and this is perpetuated by the IEI's disinterest in broadcasting these traits. Learn more about the IEI here!Other Possible Types

1. EII (INFj): 71% as likely as IEI.
    2. IEE (ENFp): 63% as likely as IEI.
    3. EIE (ENFj): 60% as likely as IEI.

Sociotype Characteristics

Small Groups First Tier Dichotomies Second Tier Dichotomies Third Tier Dichotomies Fourth Tier Dichotomies
    • Quadra: Beta
    • Club: Humanitarians
    • Temperament: IP
    • Romance Styles:
      1. Primary: Victim
      2. Secondary: Caregiver
    Famous IEIs

Model A Function Strengths and Values

You Ideal Dual
    Function Information Element Relative Strength Relative Value Information Element Relative Strength Relative Value
    1. Leading
      Creative
      Role
      Vulnerable

Suggestive
      Mobilizing
      Ignoring
      Demonstrative
    Ni
    Fe
    Si
    Te

Se
    Ti
    Ne
    Fi
    39%
    36%
    11%
    14%

11%
    14%
    39%
    36%
    39%
    36%
    11%
    14%

39%
    36%
    11%
    14%
    Se
    Ti
    Ne
    Fi

Ni
    Fe
    Si
    Te
    39%
    36%
    11%
    14%

11%
    14%
    39%
    36%
    39%
    36%
    11%
    14%

39%
    36%
    11%
    14%
    - See more at: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....BiMTcCIq.dpuf

I am not sure what the "relative strength" percentages mean or if that is the same for everyone. I am also not sure if this,

means no subtype.

TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

I am on a quiz kick. Never saw this one before. Posting here to keep track. The way the results are displayed appeals to me. It's kinda silly but fun.

http://www.socionics.com/sta/sta_turbo_xl.html

Your result

Congratulations, INFp!
    Why not now to share your type discovery on our ownSocionics Personals? It is a great place to meet, make friends and interact with other like-minded people and it is completely free!

Here is what you need:

1. Twitter account - Extremely quick and easy to set up
    2. Your TURBO XL test result - We've already got it!
    3. Your photo and a few bits of personal information

Would you like to set it up now?

TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

Distracting myself with quizzes. Okcupid socionics quiz said SEI, um, no. I skipped 3-4 questions on this one cause I couldn't make out what they were asking. I think I will look for some metaphysical or fantasy quizzes to take next. I am going to close this thread as the results are redundant.

INFP(Yesenin) - 270
    INFJ(Dostoyevsky) - 225
    ENFP(Huxley) - 205

ISFP(Dumas) - 190
    INTP(Balzac) - 190
    ISFJ(Dreiser) - 185
    ENFJ(Hamlet) - 185
    ESFP(Napoleon) - 185
    ENTJ(Jack London) - 180
    INTJ(Robespierre) - 165
    ESFJ(Hugo) - 165
    ENTP(Don Quixote) - 140
    ISTP(Gabin) - 130
    ISTJ(Maxim Gorky) - 105
    ESTJ(Stirlitz) - 100
    ESTP(Zhukov) - 100

http://www.socionictest.net/Test.aspx
    ~~~

My first Mizami Test results when I discovered socioniics and joined site.

IEI Your result

EII These types might also be considered
    IEE
    EIE

LIE These types are not very likely
    ESE
    LII
    ESI

ILE These types are quite unlikely
    SEE
    ILI
    SEI

LSE these types are extremely unlikely
    LSI
    SLE
    SLI

TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

Just adding more test and quiz results to keep them together.

Got this one from Olly (thanks)

http://socionics.org/test/reinincalc.asp?advanced=1

С указанной вероятностью, выбранной комбинации признаков соответствуют следующие типы:Подробнее о признаках Рейнина и принципе работы калькультора можно прочитать здесьВы также можете работать в двух режимах градации силы предпочтений:простом и расширенном
    My results from SubT (thanks).

The Romantic (IEI)

39% ILE, 45% LII, 36% ESE, 60% SEI, 36% SLE, 43% LSI, 61% EIE, 85% IEI, 50% SEE, 56% ESI, 37% LIE, 58% ILI, 50% IEE, 59% EII, 17% LSE and 38% SLI!c

On the revised quiz I made a choice on a couple of questions I could not decide on the first time.

The Romantic (IEI)

53% ILE, 53% LII, 41% ESE, 57% SEI, 53% SLE, 49% LSI, 76% EIE, 93% IEI,
    53% SEE, 50% ESI, 43% LIE, 62% ILI, 54% IEE, 50% EII, 13% LSE and 24% SLI!

IEIs perceive, process, and produce information concerning trends and patterns over time most intensively. They constantly and inadvertently make judgments, assessments, and assumptions about relationships based on what they see as recurring trends from past behavior.

They tend to understand the underlying dynamics of situations, people, etc., but may not be able to readily verbalize these insights since they are so internal and conceptual. IEIs are very imaginative people who tend to be mystical and dreamy. Their gentle demeanor does not cast them as particularly rebellious, but their obscure desires are often a far cry from those of the typical person.

IEIs interact most favorably with SLEs
    (For a more complete description, go to: http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=IEI

And my okcupid results.

SLE - Sensing Logical Extratratim

62% LII, 55% ESE, 53% SEI, 47% ILE, 42% LSI, 44% EIE, 61% IEI, 69% SLE,
    42% ESI, 48% LIE, 39% ILI, 44% SEE, 47% EII, 38% LSE, 52% SLI and 36% IEE!

SLEs are strong-willed, independently-minded individuals who are able to recognize levels of willpower and motivation in others. They are almost always collected and ready for action. They are adept at organizing others effectively towards any given objective, and have no problem "getting the job done," even if it requires stepping on a few toes. They will take the initiative and act at the opportune moment. SLEs will often act without complete information, improvising as they go, but are successful nonetheless. Instability energizes them, as they are active people who think clearly on the move and tend to be unsatisfied with a stationary, peaceful lifestyle.

SLEs easily spot power dynamics within any given structure, hierarchy or relationship, and strive for a secure position where they are less subordinate to others. At the same time, SLEs are comfortable with hierarchies, and recognize that they are a necessary part of everyday life. SLEs may sometimes seem dismissive of those of a lower social status, as if they were weak or inferior in some way. Likewise, they see dependence as weakness, and so strive to minimize their dependence on others, especially in their personal relationships.

SLEs' energetic and direct nature tends to make them natural leaders. They are quick to assume this role, even in alien or unfamiliar environments. They usually adopt a direct administrative style and build a bureaucratic structure beneath them over time. They will take full responsibility for their actions, and understand these terms when they take a leadership-based role within a group, company or organization as being part of what leadership is about.

SLEs are highly observant and take note of all the objects present in their surroundings. They are well aware of which objects they have, and which they want, and tend to be possessive of their property. At the same time, they also have a generous streak and can easily bestow gifts and share their property with others to demonstrate acceptance of the other person or people.

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

• You scored 62% on LII, higher than 69% of your peers.

• You scored 55% on ESE, higher than 44% of your peers.

• You scored 53% on SEI, higher than 26% of your peers.

• You scored 47% on ILE, higher than 20% of your peers.

• You scored 42% on LSI, higher than 21% of your peers.

• You scored 44% on EIE, higher than 34% of your peers.

• You scored 61% on IEI, higher than 70% of your peers.

• You scored 69% on SLE, higher than 79% of your peers.

• You scored 42% on ESI, higher than 31% of your peers.

• You scored 48% on LIE, higher than 34% of your peers.

• You scored 39% on ILI, higher than 18% of your peers.

• You scored 44% on SEE, higher than 32% of your peers.

• You scored 47% on EII, higher than 22% of your peers.

• You scored 38% on LSE, higher than 28% of your peers.

• You scored 52% on SLI, higher than 43% of your peers.

• You scored 36% on IEE, higher than 8% of your peers.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-socionics-test-1

TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

Default Adding test results

Your Cognitive Development Profile
    The forty-eight questions you rated earlier tap into the eight cognitive processes. Some questions tapped into basic or developed use of a process used by itself, while other questions tapped into use of multiple processes at once. The profile below is based on your responses. The number of squares indicate strength of response. The equivalent numeric is shown in parentheses along with likely level of development.

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ***************************** (29.3)
    average use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ***************************** (29.2)
    average use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************* (37.4)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ***************************************** (41.4)
    excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************* (21.1)
    limited use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************** (26.3)
    average use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ****************************** (30.5)
    good use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************* (25.4)
    average use
    Summary Analysis of Profile
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INFJ
    Lead (Dominant) Process
    Introverted Intuiting (Ni): Transforming with a meta-perspective. Withdrawing from the world and focusing your mind to receive an insight or realization. Checking if synergy results. Trying out a realization to transform things.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
    Extraverted Feeling (Fe): Building trust through giving relationships. Empathically responding to others' needs and take on their needs and values as your own. Checking for respect and trust. Giving and receiving support to grow closer to people.
    If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENFJ, or INTP

If these results are different from what you know of yourself, you might consider why your developmental pattern does not align with your expectation. You might also consider exploring this result as a possible better fit.

The Four Temperaments
    Corresponding best-fit temperaments based on your profile: Catalyst; secondly Theorist; then Improviser; and lastly, Stabilizer.
    To read more about the four temperaments click here.

TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

Just adding more results...nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I took this one a few weeks ago. I remember not liking it with VI the first time. I got ILI so I started taking the other one without it. So recently I was in the mood for a test and ended up taking that one again.

Other Possible Types

EIE (ENFj): 83% as likely as IEI.
    EII (INFj): 53% as likely as IEI.
    ILI (INTp): 52% as likely as IEI.

- See more at: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....uDuaDWjh.dpuf

Test result: Esenin - INFP

Your proposed types are:

INFp, F subtype

OR

ISFj, no subtype

Your result for The Socionics Valued Function Test ...
    Unknown

69% Ne, 73% Ni, 46% Se, 31% Si, 27% Te, 27% Ti, 27% Fe and 15% Fi!

YOUR ANALYSIS (Vertical line = Average)

• You scored 69% on Ne, higher than 92% of your peers.

• You scored 73% on Ni, higher than 97% of your peers.

• You scored 46% on Se, higher than 77% of your peers.

• You scored 31% on Si, higher than 59% of your peers.

• You scored 27% on Te, higher than 40% of your peers.

• You scored 27% on Ti, higher than 40% of your peers.

• You scored 27% on Fe, higher than 47% of your peers.

• You scored 15% on Fi, higher than 11% of your peers.

Maybe I take it again another day.

Round 3

Unknown

69% Ne, 73% Ni, 31% Se, 38% Si, 35% Te, 27% Ti, 35% Fe and 8% Fi!

And finally after 3 "unknown" results I got a type. This time I cleared my head before I took the test.

IEI - INFp - Dreamer

62% Ne, 100% Ni, 38% Se, 31% Si, 35% Te, 27% Ti, 42% Fe and 19% Fi!

Description I: Wikisocion.org (Filatova)

IEI – INFp – Esenin (Lyricist)

The IEI places most value, in the world, within the luxurious gardens of his own imagination. Through this he is able to penetrate into the past and the future; to feel the surrounding world in its wholeness; to observe the dynamics of present occurrences; and furthermore to emotionally inspire people toward taking charge of activities deemed necessary.
    Ni - A dreamer and romantic, is easily separated from reality, knows how to sense events, to notice their dynamics. He sees the concealed potential within people, their inner essence, is capable of proposing new ideas in areas of interest.

Fe – Knows how to influence the moods of others, to cause reactions deemed necessary by method of an “emotional surge”, but not by pressure, he readily manifests warmth and participation. Loves to speak about the moral problems, about the norms of behaviour, he calls those near to him to acknowledge his observations.

Te - His fitness for work is unpredictable as it depends exclusively on his mood. He frequently possesses low energy and therefore finds it difficult to force himself to work. Organizing, systematization, hierarchy, structure… all these only serve to irritate and tire him, he doesn’t see the “living soul” in these, which is necessary to motivate him.

Si - He ably feels the beauty, harmony, and commensurability in the world, but badly manages practical tasks; he does not know how to efficiently spend money. Finds it difficult to manifest private venture, is always the slave, never the leader.

Description II: Scientific Socionics Research Institute

Intuitive-ethicalintrovert (IEI) can be characterized as a dreamer and romantic. Reminiscences of future and thinking of the past take IEI’s thoughts. This type representatives like to lay on a sofa with a book or go to the country to reunite with nature. But actually, nature is an insidious thing, it can give cataclysms like snow, rain and wind. That’s why such undertakings IEI usually holds in his own imagination. Strong intuition of time (the first channel) gives this type the inclination for mysticism and superstition. IEI believe in prophetic dreams and omens. Ethics of emotions (creative function) helps them to tune into the interlocutor’s feelings and grasp the deep strives of the other person’s soul.
    Unfortunately , people are not always able to use their creative function for the good. Sometimes one can meet IEI with exaggerated ethics of emotions, simply speaking, emotionally dissipated. Instead of comforting people with the warmth of their soul they start manipulating others and become whimsical. In exalted upsurge IEI can go into hysterics because “everything goes wrong’ and “nothing turns out to be as expected” (sensorics of sensations and logics of actions are weak functions). In a word, this type representative is not for hardships. Intuition of time can make him wallow in the world of illusions, dreams and imaginings. He would hardly muddle through a long-term matter. IEI can renovate the house for years or, having started moving the furniture in the morning, drop this occupation by lunch time.

YOUR ANALYSIS (Vertical line = Average)

• You scored 62% on Ne, higher than 85% of your peers.

• You scored 100% on Ni, higher than 100% of your peers.

• You scored 38% on Se, higher than 62% of your peers.

• You scored 31% on Si, higher than 59% of your peers.

• You scored 35% on Te, higher than 64% of your peers.

• You scored 27% on Ti, higher than 40% of your peers.

• You scored 42% on Fe, higher than 77% of your peers.

• You scored 19% on Fi, higher than 18% of your peers.

All Possible Results

EII - INFj - HumanistESI - ISFj - JudgeIEI - INFp - DreamerSEI - ISFp - MediatorEIE - ENFj - PerformerSEE - ESFp - AmbassadorESE - ESFj - EnthusiastLSE - ESTj - DirectorSLI - ISTp - ArtisianLSI - ISTj - CommanderSLE - ESTp - ConquerorLIE - ENTj - EntrepreneurILI - INTp - ObserverLII - INTj - AnalystIEE - ENFp - AdvisorILE - ENTp - InventorUnknown

So when I compared my 4 results I saw the pattern.

Unknown

69% Ne, 73% Ni, 46% Se, 31% Si, 27% Te, 27% Ti, 27% Fe and 15% Fi!

Unknown

62% Ne, 81% Ni, 38% Se, 31% Si, 35% Te, 27% Ti, 35% Fe and 8% Fi!

Unknown

69% Ne, 73% Ni, 31% Se, 38% Si, 35% Te, 27% Ti, 35% Fe and 8% Fi!

IEI - INFp - Dreamer

62% Ne, 100% Ni, 38% Se, 31% Si, 35% Te, 27% Ti, 42% Fe and 19% Fi!

This quiz was a bit challenging I guess since not getting an answer sort of annoyed me. I might have answered "somewhat appealing" on things that I found very appealing in some questions, a couple of times, in an attempt to be more moderate and not answering "just like me" when I was thinking it was just like me. Now I wonder how the scores are calculated to give the results.