Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (frog)

Member Questionnaire 1 (frog)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Music, women, poetry, rain, spring, autumn
    What are your most important values?
    Respect, non-violence, an open mind.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    Atheist with Buddhist values.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    War is the result of not undertanding others. Power is useless.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Music, philosophy, history, poetry, kung fu movies. I don't know why.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    No. The body is a hindrance, boring to take care of. It's always the same stupid needs.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    Sword of Damocles. A punition. Why do I deserve that ?
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Recenlty, I've watched many old kung fu movies and I have discovered the classic chinese poets.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    When I was a kid, I cried all the time because I was very sensitive and afraid of everything. Now, I smile all the time for no reason. I don't know why.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    In a pub with good firends, talking about the universe.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Having a quick temper, being "cold", arguing too much about politics when it's not the time, being idealistic. What I hate the most about myself is not being "practical" and being constantly anxious and afraid of everything (I don't show it). I'm also lazy. Doing nothing is my favorite activity.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    A friend recently told me that I always bring an original pespective. Another said that I'm good at summing up what was said. I also listen people without judging them. I'm a good public speaker and I wrote some haikus that were almost okay...
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Cooking, cleaning and other necessary, boring chores.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    All the time. I work 8 to 5 and it's not natural for me. I would much prefer work when I am inspired. I try to have moments of free time every day to read, write and think.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    Very hard to tell. There are very few people I feel comfortable with. I usually admire people from afar. I think I get along with people who show acceptance and try to understand me.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I usually fall in love with perfect, imaginary women, or women I'm too shy to approach.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    My main concern is giving them opportunities to discover and practice their talents.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    I don't have beliefs, but when I hear something that I think can be viewed from a different perspective, I immediately start to explain my point of view. I like debates very much.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I often feel like an outsider. People are hard to understand and I don't know why they always want to control each other. I think the worst problem in the world is violence, especially when groups try to control or scare people.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I don't consciously choose my friends. I realize we've become friends after a while. With friends, I am relaxed, not loud, but I talk a lot.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    I don't know. I'm too scared with strangers to notice how I behave. I think I am very polite and formal because it takes me much time to adapt. Probably nobody notices how much I'm socially anxious. I'm just comfortable with people I know well, or in front of an anonymous public (like when I play music).
    Last edited by frog; 06-09-2018 at 05:24 PM.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

IEI

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks! Why is it so evident ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just reread the IEI descriptions. You're probably right. I'll try to be an IEI for a while and see if that's me.
    Last edited by frog; 02-20-2014 at 04:29 AM.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    I'm a shoot first ask questions later kind of person, I wouldn't call it evident, but I just couldn't think of another type you would be. Don't worry I'll keep scrutinizing you until the end of your time here, like a good boy scientist. Dexter has nothing on me...

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    e.g. How you seem to relate to daily chores - The Sword of Damocles(Te polr at its best )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now I think I'm IEE.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

"I think, therefore I am"

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post

"I think, therefore I am"

I think too much, therefore I still don't know who I am...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After reading much about socionics, I think I'm probably ILE, but still not sure. Anyone who could help is welcome.

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like you devalue and have weak Se, so Ne-ego. In the questionnaire, you speak in quick, concise phrases or list your associations with a term. That's something that I've observed consistently in Ne-leading types, especially Ji-subtypes. I'd say ILE-Ti because you identify with ILE as of now, but I can't seem to discern Ti or Fi as clearly, as to you being ILE or IEE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm better at finding solutions that don't involve people. The feeling side of things, I find it in art more than in relationships. It's easier for me to relate to a character in a movie than to real people around me. Sharing my true feelings is a very uncomfortable experience. I have strong feelings that I keep for myself. I usually make a joke when I become too tense in a "feeling" situation.

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well then. Welcome, ILE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks. Strange that last year I tought I was IEI, and other people too. Maybe it's my "misunderstood poet" persona that masks the crazy professor.