Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Fi Polr from the POV of ISFjs and ESFps

ESIs, what does Fi Vulnerable function look like to you, how does it scream "weakness". What are your experiences with _LEs?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i don't have enough experience to see many patterns or trends..just certain incidents that i could pin on Fi polr. like this guy teasing this recovering addict for being a "crackhead" and when i confronted him about it he was really defensive and insisted that she should get over it cuz its only a joke. i think this is the kind of thing people talk about when they say Fi polrs aren't politically correct or whatever but i'm not always politically correct either. with Fi polr i think its more unintendedly harsh and personal. or when i asked this girl if she was into a guy and she was like "uh, i dunno," and changed the subject and i would have probably thought it was a shady and deflective answer if it wasn't for socionics, because of which i figured it must be an Fi polr thing. a few male Se-SLEs have seemed kinda doofy like i could play dumb and twirl my hair and giggle and they would do what i wanted but i never actually tested it, lol, so maybe they're really not. but that's not all Fi polrs.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Taken from Kaliningrad Center of Socionics channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/socioneru/videos

Question from the audience: How does the "painful" function of Zhukov(SLE) show itself?

Vladislav (type ESI): Recently interacted with the "supervisee", and I've noticed this kind of tendency : the SLE can say something offensive to people without having a second thought about it, and without working out the consequences. When I explained to him this moment: see, you have offended this person now, and then later you might need their help, or this person will have an opportunity to take revenge on you, to kick you behind your back, and they will do it, too, you will then have to use up your own base of resources for digging yourself out and excavating this situation – he had such an expression on his face as if I've uncovered some universal truth for him. Something like this - this is what they tend to overlook. SLEs build their own structures, they control their resources and expand their sphere of control - but the consequences of interactions of people inside of this process is something they don't account for at all. Looking at it externally, from point of view of the "supervisor" - their "painful" function looks like this.
    Last edited by silke; 10-15-2015 at 03:47 AM.

netflix and don't touch me Emmym's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    i think this is the kind of thing people talk about when they say Fi polrs aren't politically correct or whatever but i'm not always politically correct either.
    This so much. Not trying to hijack the thread lol but I know this feeling soooo well.
    someday the grapes will be wine
    and someday you will be mine

EII-Ne 2w3 - 9w1 - 7w8 so/sx

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I hate my post in this thread ftr, I'm only not deleting it out of principle (I don't like deleting my old stuff just cuz im embarrassed)

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my experience, Fi polr types are the kind of people who complain about things being PC (overlooking the fact someone could just have a personal issue or problem because they're approaching this from an Fe perspective) and get defensive about offending other people by saying something along the lines of, "Can't you take a joke?". I think a humorous manifestation of this in the form of satire is the "It's just a prank, bro" meme. It also manifests in them being oblivious to boundaries and personal spaces.