I feel like there is bit of Ti hating going around the forum right now, maybe more implicitly than explicitly, but it's definitely there. So, I thought I'd share everything I love about Ti.
- Ti in the ego block gives that person this look in their eyes that is aloof but completely focused. It's really hot, I don't care if it's male or female.
- Ti is clever in a way that doesn't really have to with words. Fe and Ne sort of add on words until they get some appreciation for being insightful or clever, but Ti just plays around with the structure, the smallest change for the biggest effect.
- They understand the "structure" well enough to play around with it. By structure, I mean anything. Of language, of hierarchies, of databases. The rest of the world is still trying to/pretending to understand that structure. Or maybe show that they are competent in it. Ti is like, fuck all that let's play with it.
- Ti is the ultimate minimalist. And minimalism is almost always in fashion, even if there is a period of decadence, everything will go back to minimalism after a while, and everyone will be like "oh thank god the classics are back."
- Without Ti there wouldn't have ever been any revolutions, all the Ni people dreaming about it would just have been locked up and killed.