Thread: Ti appreciation

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Ti appreciation

I feel like there is bit of Ti hating going around the forum right now, maybe more implicitly than explicitly, but it's definitely there. So, I thought I'd share everything I love about Ti.

- Ti in the ego block gives that person this look in their eyes that is aloof but completely focused. It's really hot, I don't care if it's male or female.

- Ti is clever in a way that doesn't really have to with words. Fe and Ne sort of add on words until they get some appreciation for being insightful or clever, but Ti just plays around with the structure, the smallest change for the biggest effect.

- They understand the "structure" well enough to play around with it. By structure, I mean anything. Of language, of hierarchies, of databases. The rest of the world is still trying to/pretending to understand that structure. Or maybe show that they are competent in it. Ti is like, fuck all that let's play with it.

- Ti is the ultimate minimalist. And minimalism is almost always in fashion, even if there is a period of decadence, everything will go back to minimalism after a while, and everyone will be like "oh thank god the classics are back."

- Without Ti there wouldn't have ever been any revolutions, all the Ni people dreaming about it would just have been locked up and killed.

TIM
    ESI-Se 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol... I personally think hate's just going toward the crazy dude in the other thread. I certainly don't "hate" Ti.

It's merely a coincident that I can't think of anything amazing to say about it at the moment.

It has its uses just as all of the other functions do.
    Last edited by blackburry; 12-28-2013 at 03:07 AM.

TIM
    Ni-ENTj 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My bosses Ti valuing the other is Ti base

LSI is very detail oriented and the other is a very hedonistic and laid back alpha ESE. I like both very much. I love my LSE more though I can appreciate that LSI put out a lot of energy and get stuff done. I just would rather them talk more and be more trusting. I've worked with him for 10 years and each and every day is like the first day we've met. Like our relationship has never been able to get deep and maintain it's depth. I joke with my LSI boss now after 10 years and I say things like my SEI friend at work does, things like "you look moody...why are you pissed" rather than get offended that he should be moody. I take less offense because I understand where his Fe seeking is coming from and his weak and devalued Fi is too. I think LSI and other Ti are invaluable part of a team.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what'd I miss?

this forum USED to hate Ti, I don't think it does anymore though.
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

TIM
    IEI 4-6-9 apparently
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It's ironic, since Socionics is Ti as fuck. Maybe everyone's just hating on this mental virus of a pseudoscientific system that pervades way too much of their waking hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agee The Great View Post
    Nobody here...besides me, seems to know what SLE is except for maybe Maritsa.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti thou art awesome!

Don't feel sad if the other functions pick on you, they're part of a system, a hiearchy so they are governed by your strength and power. As all things lower in a hiearchy they are just in an antagonistic structure with you. They need your guidance to make them relate to each-other, and in that it is you who give them their identiy. So, if they hate you it's because you make them hate you, they're powerless! This is what we can do to balance out the system again; tell Se to go fuck himself. Jump up and down together with Fe. Send Te off to gather some facts, he'll be busy for a while, after that, tell him to check his facts and he'll be out of your way for good. Tuck in Si together with Fi. Ni can throw Ne into the future for you, just convince it that it'd be an awesome story and she'll go for it. After that, you can enjoy making a nice diagram depicting the new positions of your fellow functions and laugh like a boss while you start planning world domination!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    Send Te off to gather some facts, he'll be busy for a while, after that, tell him to check his facts and he'll be out of your way for good.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octo View Post
    It's ironic, since Socionics is Ti as fuck. Maybe everyone's just hating on this mental virus of a pseudoscientific system that pervades way too much of their waking hours.
    anyone who spends time here claiming to hate Ti is a HUGE hypocrite