Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: liveandletlive's type split

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default liveandletlive's type split

    how did you come to the conclusion of your being SEE?

  2. #2
    liveandletlive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,290
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    how did you come to the conclusion of your being SEE?
    Because I am- I'm lucky that I've become crazy self-aware through my knowledge of socionics and have improved on the weaknesses of my type.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive
    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    how did you come to the conclusion of your being SEE?
    Because I am- I'm lucky that I've become crazy self-aware through my knowledge of socionics and have improved on the weaknesses of my type.
    what kind of an explanation is that?

    i'll get to the point: i'm not at all convinced that you're SEE. but i don't really have any idea.

  4. #4
    liveandletlive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,290
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive
    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    how did you come to the conclusion of your being SEE?
    Because I am- I'm lucky that I've become crazy self-aware through my knowledge of socionics and have improved on the weaknesses of my type.
    what kind of an explanation is that?

    i'll get to the point: i'm not at all convinced that you're SEE. but i don't really have any idea.
    Haha thanks for answering my original question- I didn't know that we were debating people's types. Yes I am ESFp for a variety of reasons which I choose not to share- basically I've had issues with many substances and living a life of excess for a long time. I've had relationships ended badly (a good share- I'm ashamed to say). Since knowing about socionics and my type I've overcome a lot of these issues (our quadra is about self-improvement is it not?) Get rid of your preconceived notions about ESFp's not all of us are crazy underachievers (although I do know a bunch who are). My boss is actually a very successful ESFp who runs a multi-million dollar company. So yes I am most definitely an ESFp- an INTELLIGENT ESFp who goes to a good college, gets good grades, has a job, extracurriculars, and a good social life. I've learned that life is about balance and moderation and you can achieve whatever you want to achieve if you're willing to put in the effort !
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    nothing you have said confirms or denies your being SEE. certainly types other than SEE can have had drug and relationship problems, if those are your sole criteria (it doesnt sound like they are, but it does sound like they might be along those lines).

  6. #6
    liveandletlive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,290
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    haha like i care what you think... you're so ILI trying to fight just to fight that I'm not even gonna get mad about it and not only that spend the energy or effort debating over something so pointless- you don't even know me to make your ASSumptions so please stick to the point of this forum or graciously leave- thanks.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

  7. #7
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah, I think niffy here is just trying to ask for something more substantial related to your use of the functions, quadra values and such ... more than just the information you're giving re: your life experiences which can be applied to any type.
    It's a very valid question to ask how you really know you are SEE. You're getting all defensive about your type for no reason. Just explain yourself better... the way you talk about functions too seems a little shallow


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  8. #8
    liveandletlive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,290
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    First of all, I don't see anyone else being ask to defend their type. I am who I am period. If you want to ask me SEE questions that is one thing but to ask me to PROVE to you why I am a SEE is not only inefficient and uneffective seeing as you do not know me but to shit all over my PoLR is a whole nother. I hate you people stereotype ESFp's as dumb bimbos and just assume because my primary function is and my PoLR is that I'm dumb and obviously don't know what I'm talking about and which is why I'm all defensive. I don't even know why I'm even wasting my time discussing this.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive
    First of all, I don't see anyone else being ask to defend their type. I am who I am period. If you want to ask me SEE questions that is one thing but to ask me to PROVE to you why I am a SEE is not only inefficient and uneffective seeing as you do not know me but to shit all over my PoLR is a whole nother. I hate you people stereotype ESFp's as dumb bimbos and just assume because my primary function is and my PoLR is that I'm dumb and obviously don't know what I'm talking about and which is why I'm all defensive. I don't even know why I'm even wasting my time discussing this.
    i don't think ANYONE would seriously suggest that. except possibly you.

    discussion of your type is not Ti. in discussing it, i and others are not assuming that you are stupid, merely misinformed, since you seem to be using what most of us would consider stereotypes.


    furthermore, asking you why you think you are SEE is not "inefficient an uneffective [sic]" but is rather a possible source of information as to the validity of your type. rejecting the possibility of your being mistyped is generally a bad idea; what if you actually are mistyped? no matter how certain you are, you can never be 100% sure about anything.

  10. #10
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    First of all, I don't see anyone else being ask to defend their type.


    Do you even read the forum?!? rofl, EVERYONE argues about EVERYONE'S type, hardly anyone can agree with each other.



    Regarding her actually SEEness, I don't flippin know I was willing to accept it, until I saw something the proved otherwise.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so



    [21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying
    .

  11. #11
    liveandletlive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,290
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I apologize for freaking out- my polr got hurt a little. The only reason why I know I'm ESFp is because of crazy emotional outburts such as you guys have seen on this thread haha. I'm curious to hear what you guys think/thought I was haha
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

  12. #12
    liveandletlive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,290
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default liveandletlive's type split

    niffweed- what type do you think i am if im not esfp?
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive
    niffweed- what type do you think i am if im not esfp?
    i don't know. honestly i'm really confused by you so far. i have seen signs of Fi from you, and SEE seems reasonable by much of what you say and do.


    all of the evidence against SEE, actually, is very circumstancial and not very well grounded in socionics. i'm not ready to dismiss it, however. basically, so far i've seen you associate yourself mostly with people that offer a very simplistic and unsophisticated Ti/Fe-ish view of socionics. more importantly, you haven't seemed to react well to Te when it has been used to address socionics.

    i could look for some examples, but this evidence is so weak that there's no point. i think it's more than possible that you are actually SEE with a very simplistic and undeveloped view of socionics.


    basically, i don't know yet. ignore me.

  14. #14
    liveandletlive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,290
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive
    niffweed- what type do you think i am if im not esfp?
    i don't know. honestly i'm really confused by you so far. i have seen signs of Fi from you, and SEE seems reasonable by much of what you say and do.


    all of the evidence against SEE, actually, is very circumstancial and not very well grounded in socionics. i'm not ready to dismiss it, however. basically, so far i've seen you associate yourself mostly with people that offer a very simplistic and unsophisticated Ti/Fe-ish view of socionics. more importantly, you haven't seemed to react well to Te when it has been used to address socionics.

    i could look for some examples, but this evidence is so weak that there's no point. i think it's more than possible that you are actually SEE with a very simplistic and undeveloped view of socionics.


    basically, i don't know yet. ignore me.
    i think you're getting confused with my see this article to better understand it: http://socionics.com/articles/nese.html
    im not saying that im a socionics goddess (far from it) but i don't think im as undeveloped as you believe- i simply simplify all the info that comes into my mind and compartmentalize it basically. that's one of the things that bothers me about being an leading type because we're so concrete people sometimes sees us as dumb which doesn't help my issues.

    i looooove ! i wonder what made u think i didn't! i love reading, talking, and discussing socionics all the time.

    im still open to your views of what you think i am however ive been typed for quite a few years now and have actually made self-improvements and type relation improvements based on my type.

    what type are you?
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive

    i think you're getting confused with my see this article to better understand it: http://socionics.com/articles/nese.html
    im not saying that im a socionics goddess (far from it) but i don't think im as undeveloped as you believe- i simply simplify all the info that comes into my mind and compartmentalize it basically. that's one of the things that bothers me about being an leading type because we're so concrete people sometimes sees us as dumb which doesn't help my issues.
    everything you say here further increases my impression that you have little knowledge about real socionics (to which sergei ganin cannot possibly qualify) and value Ti. and that thing about associating yourself with Ti people, also.
    i looooove ! i wonder what made u think i didn't! i love reading, talking, and discussing socionics all the time.
    thats really not relevant. my impressions are based on the way you react to other people's information, not your interests.

  16. #16
    liveandletlive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,290
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive

    i think you're getting confused with my see this article to better understand it: http://socionics.com/articles/nese.html
    im not saying that im a socionics goddess (far from it) but i don't think im as undeveloped as you believe- i simply simplify all the info that comes into my mind and compartmentalize it basically. that's one of the things that bothers me about being an leading type because we're so concrete people sometimes sees us as dumb which doesn't help my issues.
    everything you say here further increases my impression that you have little knowledge about real socionics (to which sergei ganin cannot possibly qualify) and value Ti. and that thing about associating yourself with Ti people, also.
    i looooove ! i wonder what made u think i didn't! i love reading, talking, and discussing socionics all the time.
    thats really not relevant. my impressions are based on the way you react to other people's information, not your interests.
    ummm... k
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95
    last two posts of hers remind me of dee /FWIW..

    on the other hand how she handled that "advantages to Si" thread seemed ESFp enough. both in what she said (about Se>Si) and how she said it (i think perhaps valuing TeNi).
    her participation in the thread seemed entirely uninformed and baseless to me.

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95
    participation? well supposing she is an irrational SF..

    i said perhaps she valued TeNi in there because she seemed interested in other people's anecdotes about other people's behavior, at least as much if not more so than the theory itself. (compare this with dee.)
    acknowledged. fair point, i suppose.

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee
    *exchanged two Ti leading* : )
    you obviously have a wonderful vantage point in this ordeal.

  20. #20
    Elro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    2,796
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95
    i think someone needs to find dee an ENTp. when the ENTp isn't selling used cars
    Selling used cars? WTF?

    Unless they're really cool levitating cars or something. That I could see.

  21. #21
    liveandletlive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,290
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    hah, i love your posts.
    me? and if so why?
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

  22. #22
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    me? and if so why?
    Are you requesting for Ti?
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  23. #23
    liveandletlive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,290
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Logos View Post
    Are you requesting for Ti?

    yes. feed me logos, feed me!
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •