View Poll Results: What's my Socionics type?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE

1 100.00%
  • LSE

0 0%
  • LIE

0 0%
  • ESE

0 0%
  • EIE

0 0%
  • SLE

0 0%
  • SEE

0 0%
  • IEE

0 0%
  • LSI

0 0%
  • LII

0 0%
  • ESI

0 0%
  • EII

0 0%
  • SLI

0 0%
  • SEI

0 0%
  • ILI

0 0%
  • IEI

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Member Questionnaire (TheNextBigThing)

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Member Questionnaire (TheNextBigThing)

I'm an MBTI XNTP, by the way.

Personal concepts

1. What is beauty? What is love?
    How do I answer this? I'm confused, but I'll try anyway. Beauty is something which can never be appreciated or recognized objectively. It is essentially an attribute that is subjectively discerned. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    Baby, don't hurt me! Seriously, I don't really know what love is, except for the fact that it is an emotional element which causes living organisms to develop romantic predispositions? Dunno.

2. What are your most important values?
    I'm not really the kind of guy who believes in harboring a fixed set of values as a guideline for your life. I basically do whatever is beneficial to me, whether it is productive, amusing, entertaining or enlightening. I actually think that values restrict us.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    Nope, I'm an agnostic with a proclivity towards atheism. I have invariably been indifferent to religion and the concept of a higher power. I don't want my life to be in the hands of some omnipotent antiquated deity. Destiny is merely an excuse for people who are too lazy to try to achieve what they want to achieve. They use it as as a pretext for their failures, their shortcomings, their indiscretions. And this is coming from an extremely lazy individual. Spiritualism only appeals to me when I'm reading or watching fiction. And yet, for some reason, I am yet to abandon my irrational fear of ghosts.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    Those belligerent buffoons can keep fighting all they want, I don't care. I think it's ridiculous how world peace has not been attained yet. And when I think about military, I visualize tough-minded, serious and muscular soldiers undertaking inconceivably rigorous training and trying hard to decrease their lifespan. Summarily put, I don't give a damn. I like power, as long as I don't have responsibilities, conferences, sycophants, documents and obligations around me.

Interests

5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Dunno, my conversations are pretty versatile. I keep vacillating and jumping among thoughts so that I can never really converse about anything in particular. My conversations are brief and random, anyway. I only have long conversations in written media.
    Interests? Reading, exploring, THE INTERNET, soccer, movies, introspecting, researching, getting to the truth, surrendering myself to conspiracy theories (although, a majority of them are incredulous and ludicrous).

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Hell no! I'm only focused on staying alive and having magnificent abs.

7. What do you think of daily chores?
    Damn, I think you're mocking me. I avoid chores like the plague.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    There are so many to talk about! I'll die before I finish enumerating them. Without much introspection, I can confidently assert that my favorite movies of all time include Fight Club, The Dark Knight, Inception and Django Unchained.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Meh, I don't bother with emotional frivolities.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    In front of my beloved computer - my eternal companion.

Evaluation & Behaviour

11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Laziness, quietude, shyness, tendency to procrastinate. If I did not have social anxiety and poor social skills in general, I would never dislike myself. I also wish I was more outspoken and confident. I believe I have confidence, but somehow it is in a perpetually dormant state.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    Humor, excitement, passive enthusiasm, creativity, eccentricity. These adjectives are also what I like about myself, along with my imagination and wit.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Social areas. I want to increase my self-confidence, social skills and communication skills. I want to extinguish my social anxiety and become less prone to dangerous phases of procrastination.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Yes, mostly when I'm stressed or told to do something I don't want to do. My reaction is to indulge and explore uncharted territories, and hope that I return to my former awesome self.

People & Interactions

15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    Qualities I like - Humor, creativity, wit, intelligence, open-mindedness, spontaneity, susceptibility to new experiences and having fun.

Qualities I dislike - narrow-mindedness, assertiveness, obnoxiousness, lack of concern about grammar, traditionalism, society-oriented, sycophancy, obeisance, authoritativeness.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Romance is too mushy and disgustingly sentimental. Yuck. I'm fascinated by sex, and I have my weekly episodes of amorous sexual fantasies.

I haven't decided. I'm fine without a romantic companion as of yet. I'd rather have fun and enjoy my independence.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I don't know. Never thought about how I would raise a child.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    I silently condemn the guy and recount all of his flaws and defects. Then I return to peacefully entertaining myself to the aesthetics of the world outside the windows. My inward reaction would depend on my relationship with my friend. If he's merely an acquaintance, I would not hesitate to explain my perspective. Normally, I would be too nonchalant or lazy to indulge in an argument over beliefs. I like arguments, especially when I derive the satisfaction of exposing the logical fallacies and inconsistencies in the opponent's say. I like the defeated look on their face as I conclude my argument with a dramatic bottom line. I'm a psychopathic debater.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    Damn society. I don't want your asinine rules imposed upon me! I won't let you! Yes, I'm a rebel. I see people as entertainments. Sometimes, I even see them as distractions. But for the most part, I see people as people. Paparazzi are very problematic. I think they and the conservatives constitute the prevalent social problems of today. Don't take this answer seriously, though.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I don't choose my friends. I just let friendships happen spontaneously. Then, after a certain period of time, I start evaluating them. In their vicinity, I behave more naturally than I do around my parents.

21. How do you behave around strangers?
    I become curious, objective, observational and neutral.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

C'mon, guys. I hope my thread is not invisible.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello? Anyone?

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

these typing threads don't generate much interest unless you've posted around for a while

there's pronounced irrationality reflected by your replies - ILE e7 could fit you

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First and foremost, thank you for replying.

Could you point out the instances where my irrationality was pronounced? I seem to like answer by answer analysis, so that I'm presented with comprehensive insight into my answers.

Update - I put up a poll both for your and my convenience.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bump (I can do this forever).

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, just delete my account. I don't even care anymore.