Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 60

Thread: Is hkkmr IEE?

  1. #1
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,629
    Mentioned
    635 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default Is hkkmr IEE?

    its being duked out in the chatbox. i'm bringing it to the mainstream

    @hkkmr @mikemex @Reficulris @Johannes Bloem @Inguz

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    TIM
    9w1
    Posts
    2,775
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    we need vi proof
    unholy water sanguine addiction

  3. #3
    Moderator Reficulris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,041
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    you just opened pandora's box on all the unsuspecting visitors of this lovely and peacefull forum....

    Rip the16types.info

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    TIM
    9w1
    Posts
    2,775
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default




    is that any good
    unholy water sanguine addiction

  5. #5
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,629
    Mentioned
    635 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    roflflfl

  6. #6
    Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Posts
    6,857
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default



    What is this lunacy?
    Last edited by Kim; 12-12-2013 at 09:32 PM.
    “Let us forget with generosity those who cannot love us”
    ― Pablo Neruda

  7. #7
    Glorious Member mu4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mind
    Posts
    7,966
    Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Allez .battletyping

  8. #8
    xerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,480
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    seems like a logical type and def. intuitive
    It was in the reign of George III that the aforesaid personages lived and quarrelled; good or bad, handsome or ugly, rich or poor, they are all equal now.

  9. #9
    Éminence grise mikemex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Third Planet
    TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Posts
    1,631
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ti-ILE.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

    You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

  10. #10
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Who on earth is trying to say he's IEE?
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  11. #11
    Local Hero Saberstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Isle of Man
    TIM
    Robespierre
    Posts
    2,064
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the16types View Post



    is that any good
    OH GOD! It is hilarious to imagine him as an IEE!
     
    God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper


    Socionics -
    the16types.info

  12. #12
    Blåblodig Inguz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Posts
    106
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Allez .battletyping
    Are you open for input? If no then I will ignore this thread all together.

  13. #13
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,629
    Mentioned
    635 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    Who on earth is trying to say he's IEE?
    mr. bloem

  14. #14
    President of WSS Jack Oliver Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    431
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I wanna see a Youtube video.

  15. #15
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    mr. bloem
    Ah. I think that's enough said right there.
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  16. #16
    Moderator Reficulris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,041
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    oh common! It could be fun to type him as an IEE.

    Let's try to behave as if he was untill the end of the year! Maybe that feels much better! Find your relationship type to the new and improved? HKKMR and act out your favorite fantasy!

    I think we should conduct more sound, emperical research like the experiment I just described to give socionics some real...credible...measurable...boring facts and a lot of nice, bloody stories!

    That, or we should have a battle of the babes style episode with HKKMR and JohBlo duking it out during christmas eve! That'd make my decembermonth!

  17. #17
    Glorious Member mu4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mind
    Posts
    7,966
    Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Me as a bunny, VI plz

    (plz don't quote)

  18. #18
    DaftPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Alps
    TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Posts
    730
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Me as a bunny, VI plz
    Due to creative Ni you like to slip in different roles. You really do well as a bunny and I can see how you become one with your role. The role you choose suggests Fe-Ego over Te-Ego because a friendly pink bunny seems more Fe valuing.
    So EIE>LIE.

  19. #19
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,629
    Mentioned
    635 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    daft punk you're joking, right?

  20. #20
    DaftPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Alps
    TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Posts
    730
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    daft punk you're joking, right?
    nay

    Se-HA is also obvious his eyes are telling that he's reaching for more than just reproducing like average bunnies do

  21. #21
    Glorious Member mu4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mind
    Posts
    7,966
    Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Blurrrdy

  22. #22
    DaftPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Alps
    TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Posts
    730
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post

    Blurrrdy
    Is that a burglar costume?

  23. #23
    Glorious Member mu4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mind
    Posts
    7,966
    Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Is that a burglar costume?
    Yes

  24. #24
    Moderator Reficulris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,041
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I clearly see SE manifested in HKKMR burglar mode!

    I propose the following sollution to our problem:
    @hkkmr has 16 different personalities, each of which can come out at whim and take full control of his body. Thus, as we've clearly seen SE favouring SLE mode and the FE favouring EIE mode it is reasonably to assume that we'll see many many more sides of HKKMR in the near future!

    Such as NakedCookTm SEI mode
    BrokeBackHKKMR SLI mode

    feel free to predict his violent personality changes!

    I predict a mode in which he wears a christmas hat, possibly IEI since those seem generous

  25. #25
    24601 ClownsandEntropy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    TIM
    LII, 5w6
    Posts
    670
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Yes
    "Costume"
    Warm Regards,



    Clowns & Entropy

  26. #26
    DaftPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Alps
    TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Posts
    730
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Yes
    Interesting. The burgler archetype is obviously SLI. With which costume do you identify more? You're either EIE or SLI. Because they're conflictor it shouldn't be to hard to figure out unless it's something shizoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    I clearly see SE manifested in HKKMR burglar mode!
    You're terribly wrong . The Burgler type (SLI-Te) is ignoring Se he only uses Se as last option especially the amercan burgler because of the Stand Your Ground stuff. Another argument against Se is that the burgler must have Tein his Ego-Block because he uses gadgets and is driven by utilitarianism and greed. As you might now Se can not be in the Ego-Block paired with Te.
    But maybe it's Se mobilizing and and the bunny was LIE and not EIE

  27. #27
    Glorious Member mu4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mind
    Posts
    7,966
    Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    edit: my pictures are weird...

    Hi, guys... want to be friends?

  28. #28
    killer wolf lemontrees's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    emotionz
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    1,116
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ...what a weird thread. Lol.

    I particularly like the emo style hkkmr picture with the chinese pop star hair.

  29. #29
    DaftPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Alps
    TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Posts
    730
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    1. Whoever can be straight-faced while wearing a pink bunny hat is obviously a Ti-ego seeking Fe.
    2. The 2nd picture with the beanie is laid-back and Si-seeking. I can hear his silent scream, 'Where is an SEI to bake me cookies?!' And in typical, high-speed ILE mode, he was changing his mind about taking the picture and moving on to the next thing as he took it. That's why it's blurry.
    3. In the 3rd picture, he's smiling, because he knows by the time you can share that picture with anyone, he'll hop into his self-invented teleporter, go back in-time, erase your memory Men In Black style, go back into present time, and hack into your computer and steal your bank account information because you clicked on his link. Yes, all that, encompassed in one grin.
    I admit to be beaten you nailed it

  30. #30
    Blåblodig Inguz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Posts
    106
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    First off I want to establish that I do see you as a 3w4 and base.

    Now comes the fun part. You are very much - and -PoLR. I say this because of how you explain the theory. Since you are 3w4, a competent type in the enneagram, it is very clear that you are well read on the subject and that you remember what is what very well. What I do not see however is in any way, shape or form. As it can be seen in this thread where I asked you for explanations you very much resorted to explaining things surrounding my actual question but did never give me anything that I could understand being -seeking and -PoLR. It seems to me that we never actually 'connected' in rationale, mine confused you and yours confused me. It was never clear to me what was the actual theory (-heavy since it was created by an ILE after all) and your continuing fluid rationale connecting and explaining the circumstances or how one thing moves to another is very clear while I was looking for the opposite, the static view of the theory () and how well it actually applies to people based on actual behavior (-).

    Since you are in fact a 3w4 I do have full understanding that you and seemingly everyone else considers you to be T-ego while I am looking at which logic IM it is that you actually prefer, and to me it is very clear that you value way more than .

  31. #31
    The Soul Happy-er JWC3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,808
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If he's IEE then I'm packing up my shit and going back to beta.
    Easy Day

  32. #32
    Glorious Member mu4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mind
    Posts
    7,966
    Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inguz View Post
    First off I want to establish that I do see you as a 3w4 and base.

    Now comes the fun part. You are very much - and -PoLR. I say this because of how you explain the theory. Since you are 3w4, a competent type in the enneagram, it is very clear that you are well read on the subject and that you remember what is what very well. What I do not see however is in any way, shape or form. As it can be seen in this thread where I asked you for explanations you very much resorted to explaining things surrounding my actual question but did never give me anything that I could understand being -seeking and -PoLR. It seems to me that we never actually 'connected' in rationale, mine confused you and yours confused me. It was never clear to me what was the actual theory (-heavy since it was created by an ILE after all) and your continuing fluid rationale connecting and explaining the circumstances or how one thing moves to another is very clear while I was looking for the opposite, the static view of the theory () and how well it actually applies to people based on actual behavior (-).

    Since you are in fact a 3w4 I do have full understanding that you and seemingly everyone else considers you to be T-ego while I am looking at which logic IM it is that you actually prefer, and to me it is very clear that you value way more than .
    Comeon I gave you the most TI answer possible..

    "Democracy in socionics is within the realm of NT's(researchers) and SF's(socials), this is quite a bit different than pragmatists and humanitarians."

    Democracy = SF + NT's
    Aristocracy = NF + ST's


    Same thing! Model A and structure based explanation. The rest of my post is telling you I won't go into specifics.

    Also I focus on the static structure while devaluing the shift in trend. This is devaluing and affirming.

    "It's very hard to go into specifics about this because concepts of Aristocracy and Democracy evolve and change, while imo the club differences are something of a driving force in the evolution."

    Devalue the dynamic, focus on static differences.

    What you think is is those are my intuitions about the topic, not referenced anywhere or substantiated by empirical research. As far as in me. I'm a 4d type which which would lead me to communicate in a business like fashion. I'm not going to be giving you communication personalized.

    "have found in literature and what is your personal view of it"

    You asked for that, you can be sure I will ignore you because it's more or less meaningless. You think what I say comes from literature, it doesn't, most of what I say is my intuitions and deductions via Model A, and I will indicate something came from literature if I do use it. It's my understanding of it based on everything i know.

    At least it can be established that your is poor.

  33. #33
    Blåblodig Inguz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Posts
    106
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Comeon I gave you the most TI answer possible..

    "Democracy in socionics is within the realm of NT's(researchers) and SF's(socials), this is quite a bit different than pragmatists and humanitarians."

    Democracy = SF + NT's
    Aristocracy = NF + ST's


    Same thing! Model A and structure based explanation. The rest of my post is telling you I won't go into specifics.
    And I think that you do not go into specifics because of -PoLR.

    Also I focus on the static structure while devaluing the shift in trend. This is devaluing and affirming.

    "It's very hard to go into specifics about this because concepts of Aristocracy and Democracy evolve and change, while imo the club differences are something of a driving force in the evolution."

    Devalue the dynamic, focus on static.
    The thing is though, in a based structure the concept remains the same and can be applied regardless of "evolve and change". The meaning of the words "Aristocracy" and "Democracy" may very well change over time, but, a big but, the dichotomy that Reinin created does not change. If it did change then there's little to no purpose in creating these structures to begin with as they would be washed away like a sandcastle close to the waves of the ocean.

    What you think is is those are my intuitions about the topic, not referenced anywhere or substantiated by empirical research. As far as in me. I'm a 4d type which which would lead me to communicate in a business like fashion. I'm not going to be giving you communication personalized.
    Did that render my request for definitions unreasonable?

    "have found in literature and what is your personal view of it"

    You asked for that, you can be sure I will ignore you because it's more or less meaningless. You think what I say comes from literature, it doesn't, most of what I say is my intuitions and deductions via Model A, and I will indicate something came from literature if I do use it. It's my understanding of it based on everything i know.
    This is my understanding of your type based on everything that I know. Since you did not reply to my question earlier in the thread yet participated in it then I assumed that you would be ok with it.

    I do not think that most of what you say comes from literature since it is a mix of theory, personal observations, deductions and guesswork with some overarching idea of how it all comes together. I had trouble understanding it and as such asked for clarifications in order to avoid ambiguous blanket terms weak in its definitions (heavily devalued ).

    At least it can be established that your is poor.
    Maybe it is. Care to explain why?

  34. #34
    Glorious Member mu4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mind
    Posts
    7,966
    Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inguz View Post
    And I think that you do not go into specifics because of -PoLR.
    1. is not about specifics, it devalues specifics.
    2. It's structural and hierarchical logic.
    3. You might not be valuing if you don't respect this about the function.

  35. #35
    Blåblodig Inguz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Posts
    106
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    1. is not about specifics, it devalues specifics.
    2. It's structural and hierarchical logic.
    3. You might not be valuing if you don't respect this about the function.
    1. Is about specifics then?
    2. Yes, exactly! Explaining structure and hierarchy is possible on both macroscopic and microscopic levels.
    3. What does respect have to do with anything?

  36. #36
    Blåblodig Inguz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Posts
    106
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @hkkmr How do you feel about LSE?

  37. #37
    Moderator Reficulris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,041
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lemontrees View Post
    ...what a weird thread. Lol.

    I particularly like the emo style hkkmr picture with the chinese pop star hair.
    huh? that's just normal "@hkkmr woke up for a boring day of work".

    The real surprise will be the nakedchefSEIhkkmr!

  38. #38
    Moderator Reficulris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,041
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inguz View Post
    @hkkmr How do you feel about LSE?
    He's currently shooting a picture with him as LSE and it will be nervewrecking!

  39. #39
    DaftPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Alps
    TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Posts
    730
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inguz View Post
    First off I want to establish that I do see you as a 3w4 and base.

    Now comes the fun part. You are very much - and -PoLR. I say this because of how you explain the theory. Since you are 3w4, a competent type in the enneagram, it is very clear that you are well read on the subject and that you remember what is what very well. What I do not see however is in any way, shape or form. As it can be seen in this thread where I asked you for explanations you very much resorted to explaining things surrounding my actual question but did never give me anything that I could understand being -seeking and -PoLR. It seems to me that we never actually 'connected' in rationale, mine confused you and yours confused me. It was never clear to me what was the actual theory (-heavy since it was created by an ILE after all) and your continuing fluid rationale connecting and explaining the circumstances or how one thing moves to another is very clear while I was looking for the opposite, the static view of the theory () and how well it actually applies to people based on actual behavior (-).

    Since you are in fact a 3w4 I do have full understanding that you and seemingly everyone else considers you to be T-ego while I am looking at which logic IM it is that you actually prefer, and to me it is very clear that you value way more than .
    Every single IE demonstrates in combination with the seven other IEs.
    E.g ESE is different from EIE I also think that this is pretty useless http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Dmitry-Golihov
    So you might not like so much his -creative in combination with -base because your Ne-ignoring

    But you get hit by his 4d demonstrative

  40. #40
    silke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Posts
    3,813
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inguz View Post
    What I do not see however is in any way, shape or form. As it can be seen in this thread where I asked you for explanations you very much resorted to explaining things surrounding my actual question but did never give me anything that I could understand being -seeking and -PoLR. It seems to me that we never actually 'connected' in rationale, mine confused you and yours confused me.
    IEIs are primed for receiving and understanding Result-Ti which only comes from negativist types such as LII and SLE. It's a 'debugger' type of Ti logic which specializes in working out and resolving internal problems or inconsistencies within any theory or system and eliminating parts that compromise it. This is what you requested in that thread: "these dichotomies don't work (are problematic), should we get rid of them?" Positivist types like LSIs or ILEs despite having Ti in their ego block can only provide you with Process-Ti, which instead of 'debugging' and 'weeding out' is set to adding and growing the complexity of reasoning. This kind of logic isn't going to make a 'connection' to how you understand things. On the other hand an LSI attested that hkkmr explains socionics in the way that was clear to that person, since their logical functions are similar. IEIs and ILEs exist in very different informational streams (benefit and supervision rings), hence the inherent fuzziness of communication in mirage relations.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •